Who is a DR Who Companion

Discussions about Movies & TV shows not "Super" related.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

With all the guest stars and cameos last night, lets discuss what make a character a companion

To me the character has to be in a full season or the equvilent stories

Classic
Katrina and Sara Kingdom are not companions. Katrina was in two stories, the one where Vickie left and the Dalek Master Plan. Katrina was only in the Master Plan
Kamelion is not companion. Again two episodes

New
Adam is not a companion Two episodes
River Song, Captain Jack and Mickey a little more tricky, several episodes but not in a row. So for me not companions
Wilfred Mott is not a companion, one story and I really hate that sites like Watch Mojo rate a very uninteresting character so highly
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Sorry it got posted twice
Damselbinder

Dazzle1 wrote:
1 year ago
With all the guest stars and cameos last night, lets discuss what make a character a companion

Classic
Katrina and Sara Kingdom are not companions. Katrina was in two stories, the one where Vickie left and the Dalek Master Plan. Katrina was only in the Master Plan

New
River Song, Captain Jack and Mickey a little more tricky, several episodes but not in a row. So for me not companions
Wilfred Mott is not a companion, one story and I really hate that sites like Watch Mojo rate a very uninteresting character so highly
I don't know if Wilfred Mott is a companion given that he never travelled in time with the Doctor, but you can get the hell out of my face if you don't think he's a good character

...fuckin' love wilfred...
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I've removed the other duplicate thread on this topic
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Damselbinder wrote:
1 year ago
Dazzle1 wrote:
1 year ago

Classic

New
I don't know if Wilfred Mott is a companion given that he never travelled in time with the Doctor, but you can get the hell out of my face if you don't think he's a good character

...fuckin' love wilfred...
[/quote

The entire Mott family is a bore.