Anybody friends with Rock and Kristof?

General discussions about superheroines!
emile
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I get envious sometimes about their job, destroying Wonder Woman and Supergirl and have their way with them. Anybody here friends with them? How do they stay “professional”? I know I couldn’t!
emile
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Anybody?
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I don't know who you're referring to personally. Is this some producer? As far as "stay professional", if you're a producer and you get amorous during a shoot your whole business is dead. You will get a horrible reputation and nobody will work with you. You would be putting yourself out of business. With some models its borderline they may bad mouth you anyway if you aren't polite enough or you say something crude.

The other thing is you're in this to make money. Spending money on courting models is going to make that effort pointless.

I would also add that when I worked with models I knew models could do way better than me. They would have no interest in someone like me. So any kind of attempt is borderline assault.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

I agree with Mr. X 100%. If you get amorous during a shoot, it's like asking them to kick you off of your own production. If you have a boss, you're gonna get fired. If you ARE the boss, you're going to be blacklisted and no model is ever going to want to work with you and the ones who do are going to ask for triple the rate and all money paid up front.

It's a business, not a dating service for horny fanboys. The models can always do better than some loser with an little envelope of money and a camera.