K.C. Undercover (Disney, 2015-2018)

Avengers, Batman, Superman, etc Discussion about comic mainstream movies and TV shows.
shevek
Producer
Producer

So out of the mists of the Youtube recommends came a clip from a Disney show I'd never heard of, unlike say, The Thundermans (which is on Nickelodeon).

Apparently, the now-famous Spider-Man/Dune (etc) actress Zendaya starred in this show called K.C. Undercover, about a girl who is also an undercover spy for some government agency.

What was recommended to me was great: a clip of Zendaya (who was at least 19, so it's kosher) in a tight leather catsuit fighting two men,
getting cuffed, held against a wall, and gagged, looking beautiful while doing it. This is not at all the Spider-Man MJ - I mean, she is deliberately made up to be gorgeous in this.

So, right next to the clip is a photo of Zendaya in that very same leather costume, which is supposed to represent her character on the show.
But, looking at the show's description on Wikipedia, it's hard to determine whether she appears frequently in the costume in the show, or if this
costume is just a one-off for that particular episode. And complicating things further is that this clip somehow comes from "Disney MENA" (i.e. Disney Middle East North Africa, better known as Disney Arabia).

Frequent SHF poster Sneakly briefly mentioned the existence of this show (if not the title) while posting about another spy-type show on Disney
called "Villains of Valley View" which ran this year (2022). I missed that post so I'm going to check VoVV out eventually.

But has anyone actually seen other episodes of this show "K.C. Undercover", and if so, is that costume frequently used, or just particular to this one instance?

IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

These scenes aren’t bad either