What is the ONE Superheroine Peril Element You MUST Have In A Video

General discussions about superheroines!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I went for a walk yesterday and an idea hit me. I want to do a poll but first I want to get the elements of that poll.
So, you've read the question, What is the ONE Superheroine Peril Element You MUST Have In A Video?
You can name, or better put, nominate only one, the one you feel strongest about. I realize you probably have many but for the purpose of this exercise, name ONE.
Make it short and precise, for example, mine is Hypnotized Heroines. Your might be, Tight Bondage or Superheorine Humiliation.
Feel free to elaborate if you wish, but make the first sentence your preference.

This will continue until it looks like we've exhausted all the possibilities, and then I will put them all in an elimination poll until we get down to the last 5. This will most likely be at the end of the summer.
After THAT, I have a plan that I am working on but for the time being, this should be a good start.

So, having said THAT, I will make the 2nd post the idea board.
One last thing, try to come up with your own instead of agreeing with someone else. However, if you feel that strongly about someone else peril choice then it's perfectly ok.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Tight Bondage - ballgagged and hogtied
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Good costume.
Hot girl.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Pantyhose and KO's, preferably with some carrying too
cannonfodder
Henchman
Henchman

Heroine fighting against conditioning.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Superheroine going through an orgasm
Xxxwarriorxxx1
Neophyte
Neophyte

Chloroformed heroine
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Personally, I want an interesting peril. If a heroine is risking it all to thwart evil, being tied up and sold into slavery or sexually humiliated doesn’t cut it. A proper peril, with swooshing blades or a tightening garrot, flooding cistern or booby trapped cross bow is needed to make the game life or death. The more needlessly complicated the better.

The second part is a gloating villain delighting over her impending doom. Randy Moore rubbing one out while watching Nylonika sinking is quicksand is about as good as that can get. The villain/damsel dynamic is a very intimate and almost sexual. Catwoman’s lezzing out over Batgirl on the pattern cutter or in the whiskers are probably the purest examples.
kaisme
Neophyte
Neophyte

Depower, such as belt removal
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

sneakly wrote:
1 year ago
Personally, I want an interesting peril. If a heroine is risking it all to thwart evil, being tied up and sold into slavery or sexually humiliated doesn’t cut it. A proper peril, with swooshing blades or a tightening garrot, flooding cistern or booby trapped cross bow is needed to make the game life or death. The more needlessly complicated the better.

The second part is a gloating villain delighting over her impending doom. Randy Moore rubbing one out while watching Nylonika sinking is quicksand is about as good as that can get. The villain/damsel dynamic is a very intimate and almost sexual. Catwoman’s lezzing out over Batgirl on the pattern cutter or in the whiskers are probably the purest examples.
GOD you have it so right!!! You KNOW what it is all about 💕💕💕💕
Paolone0971
Henchman
Henchman

heroin explosion
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I really need a good costume.
luther
Henchman
Henchman

Sexy costume and Ko
bigums
Henchman
Henchman

Snuff! The ultimate peril!
argento
Elder Member
Elder Member

Violence is a characteristic of a villain, but in order to subdue superheroines like Wonder Woman or Captain Marvel, you need a villain like Darkseid or Thanos. Hypnosis and manipulation, on the other hand, is effective, for example Dr. Psycho. In this respect, we cannot forget that psychopaths are magnificent manipulators of other people, reifying them, that is to say, using them as mere objects. Therefore, my answer is that the only element of danger is post-hypnotic manipulation.
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Great costume
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I honestly think we can take a hot girl as a given.

So I am gonna go for a good KO, preferably from behind by a dastardly villain, just to show how dastardly they are
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
shh
Neophyte
Neophyte

Costume removal. (Hopefully down to full nudity, but bottomless is cool too)
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

Molestation / Groping
Check out my superheroine-related short stories here:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/brdiy/works
GWalb
Henchman
Henchman

Losing catfight to female villain.
Ernie
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

A challenging fight.

The idea of heroines is unlikely. Women, on average, are smaller, less strong and less aggressive than men. Also, a female hero faces dangers a male hero wouldn't should she lose. Defying all of that makes heroines very brave and admirable, but if they start to struggle during a fight, the weight of those factors really looms.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Ernie wrote:
10 months ago
A challenging fight.

The idea of heroines is unlikely. Women, on average, are smaller, less strong and less aggressive than men. Also, a female hero faces dangers a male hero wouldn't should she lose. Defying all of that makes heroines very brave and admirable, but if they start to struggle during a fight, the weight of those factors really looms.
Especially if the Heroine's power is tied to her virtue or her virginity!!! I always thought of the Fighter Sophitia in Soul Calibur, a favorite game of mine when I was a kid, that she was so pure, so innocent, that it made her as powerful as she is but if some villain or monster overpowers and f$&ks her senseless that she loses most of her power, so for her it is of the most importance to avoid sex at all costs!
ThatOnePervert
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

batgirl1969 wrote:
10 months ago
Ernie wrote:
10 months ago
A challenging fight.

Especially if the Heroine's power is tied to her virtue or her virginity!!! I always thought of the Fighter Sophitia in Soul Calibur, a favorite game of mine when I was a kid, that she was so pure, so innocent, that it made her as powerful as she is but if some villain or monster overpowers and f$&ks her senseless that she loses most of her power, so for her it is of the most importance to avoid sex at all costs!
I get that this was supposed to be a fantasy, but the way it was written it made it sound like it was canon to the game for a second. I'm sitting here like, "which Soul Calibur did I skip to miss this shit?"

Seeing Sophitia get dominated by Ivy or one of the Lizardmen would be incredibly hot though.
ThatOnePervert
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

As a person who self identifies as a pervert, I honestly have too many fetishes tied up in genre to claim just one, but sexual humiliation does feel #1 when it comes to heroine content.
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Superheroine kneeling before the villainess, forced/seduced to either kiss her boots or to service her.
luther
Henchman
Henchman

A KO
hagarb
Sargeant
Sargeant

Beautiful heroine in a tight costume.
Hey, check my artworks, featuring Batgirl facing a very brutal villain:https://hborges77.deviantart.com/galler ... or-rematch
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

ThatOnePervert wrote:
10 months ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
10 months ago
Ernie wrote:
10 months ago
A challenging fight.

I get that this was supposed to be a fantasy, but the way it was written it made it sound like it was canon to the game for a second. I'm sitting here like, "which Soul Calibur did I skip to miss this shit?"

Seeing Sophitia get dominated by Ivy or one of the Lizardmen would be incredibly hot though.
And if she were to get a DP that would tap her out completely!!!! Sophitia is my Goddess!!!
magical19122
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

batgirl1969 wrote:
10 months ago
ThatOnePervert wrote:
10 months ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
10 months ago
Ernie wrote:
10 months ago
A challenging fight.

And if she were to get a DP that would tap her out completely!!!! Sophitia is my Goddess!!!

I'd agree w/Batgirl....a double or triple teaming and/or using toys/tazers or something on one as they pound her relentlessly in to complete unconsciousness is like an ideal scene:)
WonderSlave
Henchman
Henchman

Spanking in a good shiny spandex costume. It's one specific thing rather than two things, because I don't like bare-bottom spanking as much.
Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

hagarb wrote:
10 months ago
Beautiful heroine in a tight costume.
^What he said^
Preferably with a good mask included
Vist my blog and its Youtube channel:
http://www.maskripper.org
https://www.youtube.com/c/MaskripperOrg

Masked women in action! Superheroines, burglars, villainesses are waiting for you...
Heroineaddicted
Sargeant
Sargeant

Co-signed since it's my thing, too. :thumbup:
WonderSlave wrote:
10 months ago
Spanking in a good shiny spandex costume. It's one specific thing rather than two things, because I don't like bare-bottom spanking as much.
Just a man who loves powerful ladies in skintight spandex. Tight is right.
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

carrying unconscious and manhandled
Check out my superheroine-related short stories here:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/brdiy/works