Members Update - The Sorority - Hertz Donne It EP 11

Information on the latest additions to the free and members galleries. If there's anything new, you'll find out about it here first!
Jpeger
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Welcome Welcome once again to my Monday Update! Tis *I* Jpeger! Today I’m happy to announce I’m posting Episode 11 of The Sorority: Hertz Donne It.

In our last episode, A student of UCU was captured and experimented on by Dr. Valiona Vine! The subject, who grew powers far superior than expected, had fled the facility. Now, the Doctor had no choice but to turn to Aurore to retrieve the empowered young lady before the nanites drove her insane!

Failing to bring her back, under threat of nullifying her abilities, Aurore pledged her submission to Dr. Vine to keep her abilities. Now, a salve to the evil Doctor, Aurore Jackson must do evil’s bidding or risk losing her powers forever! Meanwhile, Ava’s execution is scheduled for later tonight, and the other Sorority members are helpless to rescue her without the Sun Disc.

Will Aurore ever be free of Dr. Vine’s slavery? Will Ava and the rest of the Sorority escape Marius Donne’s private prison? Will Trixi ever escape? Will any of them???? The answer to these and many new questions begin to unfold in this newest and most exciting adventure of! Episode 11 of The Sorority: Hertz Donne It. Posting now for members!

For members:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... Episode-11

Thanks for reading!

Jpeger.
Attachments
TS-HD-11x000.jpg
TS-HD-11x000.jpg (233.39 KiB) Viewed 213 times
TS-HD-11x006.jpg
TS-HD-11x006.jpg (239.76 KiB) Viewed 213 times
TS-HD-11x013.jpg
TS-HD-11x013.jpg (330.15 KiB) Viewed 213 times