Pajarito Productions: Body Jumpers

Avengers, Batman, Superman, etc Discussion about comic mainstream movies and TV shows.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Through my research on the heroine Pink Hammer, I discovered the independently produced sci-fi/superhero web series
"Body Jumpers". The filmmaker is Alex Fernandez of Pajarito Productions, which also has other interesting series that I'll commenton later.

Here is the episode playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... UP6TiaWJoG
For some reason, it mostly links to 'unlisted' clips (not sure why they don't want more people to watch it?) but they are all
conveniently in order for easy watching, and they tend to be short, mostly under 15 minutes each.

It's a saga about "Agents" who are tasked with hunting down evil "Body Jumpers" who spread throughout the universe taking over planets. In return, the Body Jumpers have a squad of assassins who are trying to eliminate the agents, and their leader is the world conqueror, Primus.

The star of the series (so far) is a gorgeous black actress named Patricia Lisanne, who plays the agent, Shi'era (no relation to Hawkgirl or Thanagar, I assume) who is in a tight black catsuit much of the time. She has a nice costume zip-up scene.

Shi'era is in charge of the sector of Earth known as Harlem (I think) and she is assisted or allied with other agents such as Azreal,
Darius and Nexus (a sorceress-looking woman with long blue hair).

The evil team is led by Primus, and consists of the mature blonde Kora (who has fire powers), the very sexy and sassy Seraphim in her shiny red catsuit (she has several powers, including blowing people's heads apart), and the masked goth chick Furia, who reminds me a bit of Aeon Flux and Trinity. (Maskripper is sure to like Furia, as she's the only one to hide her face most of the time)

So, in season one, we've got at least five beautiful women in costumes, making this series quite eligible for an analysis on the Forum. I decided to watch just Season One in one go, and here are some of my highlights:

-Season 1 Episode 4 has an extended peril scene where Shi'era is trapped and writhing in a torturous electrical field created by the sadistic Primus. She ends the episode still trapped in the perilous situation.

-Season 1 Episode 5 introduces actress Gretchin Noel as Seraphim, and she is very hot the whole time. Just enjoy it.
Later on in the season she switches to a different red catsuit (maybe the old one ripped?), which is not quite as shiny
but it's still OK. See below.

-Season 1 Episode 8 includes the return of Furia. We get to see what her face and hair looks like, and then she puts her costume back on. Seraphim and Shi'era are also in this one.

-Season 1 Episode 10 is the season finale with a cliffhanger (I won't reveal it - just watch). It's an all-out battle between the three Agents and the three Assassins.

This first season ran from 2012 to 2014. Check it out, and see what you think. There are two more seasons to go.
darius shiera nexus.jpg
darius shiera nexus.jpg (268.65 KiB) Viewed 310 times
furia seraphim kora.jpg
furia seraphim kora.jpg (271.79 KiB) Viewed 310 times