The Texan Wonder and The Experiments of Doom

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

The Texan Wonder in Experiments of Doom

Agent X stared his captive. He felt a great sense of achievement and fulfilment. He had outsmarted and outwitted this most mighty sunshine haired Superheroine. His eyes analysed every part of her body. He admired the enhanced cowgirl crusader, her perfectly feminine body, her well endowed breasts and the skimpy revealing costume she strutted around in. It brought Agent X great delight to have her completely helpless and powerless. She was at his mercy. If he wanted to, he could take her and have his way with her and there would be nothing she could do in her weakened state.

The mighty Texan Wonder was kept in a stasis tube inside the advanced laboratory of Project Defeat. The see through prison kept the blonde beauty bound, docile and unconscious. After suffering a crushing defeat at the hands of the superhuman terrorist known as the Iron Jihadi, she learnt that her ally was in fact her enemy. Like a devious snake, the British secret agent had been working with the villain all along. A member of an organisation funded by various government intelligence agencies in the hope of controlling the “problem” of super powered individuals. The Texan Wonder was the latest victim. The goal of project defeat was to study the weaknesses of superheroes, and to find out the best way to regulate them. For some reason they had a very specific interest in superheroines.

Agent X opened the stasis chambers door. He caressed the cheek of the American Goddess. Her aesthetics always impressed him and he relished in the fact that he had previously seduced and made love to her.
“In the end she is just a woman” he said to himself. Taking out a medical device. He injected something into the Texan Wonders neck. The heroines eyes fluttered as the chemical slowly revived her.
“Good morning my love. Welcome to project defeat HQ”
“Uuugh, where?”
“It will all become clear soon”
The Texan Wonder had been broken and brainwashed by the Iron Jihadi. However she was finally free of his hold and domination. The more she remained awake her will power and mental awareness returned. As did her memory.
“You!!! You betrayed me? Why?” She shouted.
“I’m afraid the governments of the world cannot have a challenge to their monopoly of power in this world. Super powered females such as yourself represent a threat. Further as women you all would prove to be most rebellious. The world is meant to be ruled by men”
“You won’t get away with this!” Eliza’s attempt to break her bonds failed. Although she was no longer the mind controlled wife of the Iron Jihadi, she was still weak from her defeat.
“Don’t bother. Defeat makes you weak” he said.
“What happened to the Iron Jihadi?”
“I disposed of him, so consider your marriage to him annulled”
“So what do you have planned for me?”
“You are one of the most powerful superheroines so we will be testing your weaknesses and also your mental resolve. We will also be investigating if it is possible to brainwash you and depower you permanently. That way we can apply the same techniques to other weaker heroines with ease”
“You truly are sick”
Agent X laughed, he drew great delight at the Texan Wonders helplessness.
“You wasn’t so rude to me some days ago. You was easy to seduce, and I must say you was one of the best fucks I have had in my life”
“You don’t get laid much I see”
“On the contrary! I have bedded hundreds of women. I know exactly how to enter a woman’s mind and make her do what I want. I’ve mastered womens psychology. You was no different”
The Texan Wonder bowed her head. She hated the fact that she had succumbed to his charms. She admitted to herself that he made her feel soft and feminine; she found him hard to resist and it was no surprise to her that he made her cum. Still, the heroine was disappointed in herself for falling to resist his tricks. It cost her dearly.

“There will be three experiments you will have to endure. The trial of strength, the trial of the mind and the trial of the body. By the end we will know exactly how to defeat you without having to resort to your weaknesses. After that we should have all we need to know in order to brainwash and depower you forever”
“Bring it on!”

Test Number one

Suddenly the Texan Wonder was released of her bonds. The floor beneath her opened up and she fell through a chute sending her through a serpent like maze. After a minute of falling she exited and landed inside a large room, with pristine white walls and a smooth padded floor. Agent X watched from a view screen with a group of scientists. One of his colleagues was the super villain known only as the Nerd. A young super intelligent prodigy aged 17 years old. He had a perverted adolescent obsession with defeating superheroines and personally devised the experiments that were being utilised in the lab. Agent X spoke through a speaker.

“So begins your trials of strength. We will be pitting you against various foes, to see what kind of power is needed to bring you down. We will also get an idea of your levels of endurance”
The Texan wonder stood with her hands on hips, defiant as ever. Fully costumed in her blue, red and white bikini and pants. She could feel her power return to her. She looked confident and felt a determination to show Agent X that he cannot break her.
“Release the drones!” He said. Doors opened at all corners and four androids Entered the room battle ready.
“Oh please robots? Is that the best you could come up with?” The Texan Wonder mocked.
“You can thank the Nerd for these trials. He sits with me now. Being an expert on superheroines he has devised a way to get the most out of todays experiment” Agent X said turning towards the young villain. Dressed in a lab coat, the skinny feeble looking teenager wore glasses and his face was ridden with red spots.
“Would you like to say something to the Texan Wonder Nerd?” Agent X asked.
“You’re gonna get your ass kicked super slut!” He shouted on a squeaky nasalised tonality.
“Not the most intellectual response, but it will have to do” Agent X said.
“Nerd! Finally we meet! You’re the little shit that helped Modesty in defeating me!” The snot nosed boy villain let out a high pitched laugh.
“At least today I get to have my revenge” the Texan Wonder continued.
“No chance! Destroy her drones!” He commanded. Five metal soldiers immediately charged towards the heroine but it did not take much for her to reduce them to a pile of nuts, bolts and scrap. The drones that fell were instantly replaced. In fact the numbers kept increasing until there was at least 20 at a time. The Texan Wonder was unphased as she ploughed through them all like a trail blazer.
“Hmm it seems as though, no matter how many we throw at her she never tires” Agent X said.
“That’s because of her superhuman endurance and the fact that these drones are nowhere near her power level. In fact, with her remarkable recovery abilities she could possibly fight a million drones without tiring” the Nerd replied. He was right. The Texan Wonder stood amongst a sea of felled android carcasses. Eliza arrogantly feigned a yawn.
“This is boring” she said. All of a sudden she felt her body tingle. Something was happening to her at a molecular level. She was being teleported. The Nerd had activated the transporter materialising her into another room, in the centre of a boxing ring. Outside the ring was a large group of rough men.
“All of these men at one point were sent to prison at hands of yourself or your heroine sisters. We managed to assemble as many as we could fine. They are looking forward to going toe to toe with the mighty Texan Wonder!” Agent X explained.
“Really? This is what you think will beat me? A downgrade from killer robots to ordinary thugs?!” The heroine asked in a confused manner.
“Robots are without emotion. These men are seething with revenge. We want to see if there is any difference” the Nerd added. The Texan Wonder rolled her eyes with sass.
“We also gave them power gloves….” The Nerd continued to with a chuckle.
“What?!” Eliza said. It was too late. The men poured inside the ring and one slammed his power gloved fist into her jaw.
“Uuugh” she fell to her knees. Another thug rammed his fist into her head. Before she knew it the men swarmed upon her tearing into her body with their enhanced strength. The blows fell upon the Texan Wonders gorgeous body.
“Uuuugh must…..resist….can’t let them win!” She gasped. Like an erupting volcano she fought the men off her. Her emotional strikes devastated the mere mortals. Even with the Nerd’s weapons they were easily defeated. Eliza felt redeemed. She was fed up of chauvinistic men defeating her, and it felt like a big “fuck you” to Agent X and the Nerd.

The injured men slowly cleared the room retreating through some doorways. Eliza expected to be transported to another level. But she noticed two more men in the ring with her. One was an Asian man with black pants and a dragon tattoo. He had a moustache and a long pony tail. On the other side of the ring was someone familiar to the Texan Wonder. It was Lothar, Modesty’s henchman who helped contribute to her crushing defeat. Eliza stood in a fighting stance ready for battle.
“What is this boy!” Agent X complained. She already beat those thugs, what’s two more ordinary men going to do?”
“You underestimate them. The Asian man is Master Fu of the Dragon league, a criminal organisation of assassins and warriors. Master Fu is one of their teachers. He is fast and is a master of chi, so his strength manifests on esoteric levels. The other guy is Lothar who the Texan Wonder would be very familiar with. Unfortunately for her, this time he is much more powerful than the last time. I gave him a temporary dose of the serum I helped designed for the Iron Jihadi. Of course it is a watered down version and he won’t even be half the strength of that smelly terrorist brute. Nevertheless he is enhanced and combined with Master Fu this fight will prove challenging for her”

Master Fu was silent. He nodded at Lothar and then immediately attacked. The Texas Wonder had control of the situation as Master Fu came at her with a flying kick. Grabbing his leg he swung him round over Lothars head. The big oaf fired his huge fists at Eliza’s face which she brushed aside and threw him to the ground with a take down.
“So much for them” Agent X laughed.
“Wait” the Nerd replied.
The Texas Wonder folded her arms and looked down at the fumbling foes. Master Fu slowly stood to his feet again. He began breathing slowly and then closed his eyes. He stepped into a stance and his fist began to glow blue. The courageous cow girl was unimpressed as she ran towards him. Master Fu sent a blast of chi from his fist straight into her solar plexus.
“Uuuugh!” The Texas Wonder strained, winded from his attack. She fell to her knees gasping for breathe. Suddenly Lothar grabbed her from behind in a bear hug. The tag team had worked well together, their strategy had been to suffocate her, depriving her of air.
“You’re mine again” Lothar said to Eliza, reminiscing the time he fought her in Modesty’s sex club. As he successfully restrained a struggling Texan Wonder, Master Fu stepped closer to her. His hand charged with chi he placed it on her womanhood.
“Uuuuugh nooooooooo!” She moaned. The nerd chortled with glee at the sight. Who could not help himself as a bulge started to develop in his pants.
“It seems that these two could possibly use her weakness against her” Agent X wondered.

As Master Fu vibrated the blonde heroines sensitive parts with his chi, Lothar proceeded to maul her breasts.
“Uuugh no….can’t focus!!”
Lothar laughed knowing that her weakness was her fetish of being sexually conquered by a dominant villain or enemy that happens to be black, brown or Asian. Succumbing to an age old white female fantasy for being conquered by “savages”. And slowly, the Texan Wonder felt herself becoming a defeated damsel.
“It seems that your Texan Wonder didn’t make it too the final stages of the strength tests, she is quite weak willed” the Nerd said with a perverted delight.
“Oh I wouldn’t count her out just yet” Agent X replied.

Suddenly Eliza remembered that her resolve was stronger. The Iron Jihadi was only able to revive her weakness because of his serum and cultural persuasions.
“The Texan Wonder’s American spirit would not be broken this day” she declared to herself. The sunshine haired heroine slammed the back of her head into Lothars face, whilst connecting the heel of her cowgirl boot to the chin of Master Fu. Grabbing both thugs by the neck she cracked their heads together. The force was such that the two of them slumped to the floor asleep. Agent X smiled at the Nerd.
“Ok ok looks like she has qualified for the end stage. Clearly she is too strong for most human foes even if they are somewhat enhanced” the Nerd said.
“Yes even the Iron Jihadi couldn’t beat her with her Quantum bracelets and lasso. It would take a villain of his power level or stronger to defeat her which is hard to come by” Agent X confirmed.
“Well…just wait till you see what’s next for her!” The Nerd said with excitement. Pressing a button released nerve darts that pierced the Texan Wonders skin. It took 10 to send her to one knee. Six struck her thighs, three at her back and butt and the remaining stabbed through her torso and breasts. A dizziness gripped her as she looked around the room. She felt nauseous but was strong enough to fight the toxin.
“Amazing! Such enhanced body chemistry!” The Nerd shouted. He pressed another button which released sleep gas throughout the room. The Texan Wonder was overwhelmed. Combined with the toxin in her blood stream, her body failed her. She was unconscious within minutes.

TO BE CONTINUED!
sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

sorry for the absence. I have been away and busy with real life! The story will continue with the Texan Wonder's complete destruction as usual :)
kaisme
Neophyte
Neophyte

Great work!
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Another story that started very well
sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Thank you all. Life has just been getting on top of me. But I have not forgotten. I am just going through a house move. I will get another chapter done asap and finish this Texan Wonder adventure!
sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

valugi wrote:
1 year ago
Another story that started very well
Your words are always appreciated
cujo64
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Take your time; life is always takes precedence. Hoping to see more of Lady England, especially with erotic magic duels, after this one is concluded.
sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

The Texan Wonder and the Experiments of Doom part 2

She awoke. The environment was sticky and warm. It felt as though she was outside as she was surrounded by vegetation and greenery. However the heroine knew she was still inside the HQ of Project Defeat as she noticed metallic walls and a ceiling high above her. Then she heard his annoying voice again.
“Hope you slept well Texan wonder!” The Nerd sarcastically yelled. Eliza slowly stood to her feet. Her environment was like a jungle.
“We built this environment to truly test the resolve of heroines such as yourself” the Nerd explained.
“I assure you my resolve is more than enough for whatever you throw at me!” The heroine replied arrogantly. Suddenly the plants came alive as tendril like vines wrapped themselves around Eliza’s arms pulling her towards a gaping mouth. As it opened, a strange phallic shaped tongue emerged. Agent X looked at the Nerd. “Only you would create such perverted abominations”
“You’re just jealous you don’t have the imagination” he replied with a snorting laugh.
“These creatures are designed to break these heroines, let’s see if the Texan Wonder can be beaten” he continued

The mighty blonde heroine tried breaking free with her might but the vines pulled her with such speed that she was flung into the jaws of the creature. The slimy phallus rubbed itself across her breasts attempting to removed her costume.
“Uuugh let me go!!” The Texan Wonder demanded. With all her strength she lifted her bound arms upwards and pushed herself away from the phallus.
“Just…..a bit…..more!” She said to herself.
“It seems that the Texan Wonder will soon break free from your so called heroine destroyer” Agent X mocked condescendingly with his British accent.
“Ahhh my friend, you’d be surprised how many assets that creature has” the Nerd replied.The creature suddenly released a green gas from its body. The Texan wonder began to cough.
“Oooooh feel so woozy” she said as the has flooded her nasal passage way and then spreading throughout her lungs. Eliza felt herself feel limp, the tentacled vines felt increased in strength. A smaller tendril slipped inside her Texan flag coloured pants. It had the amazing ability to move and morph into many shapes, it was warm, moist and eagerly began licking her clit.
“Uuuugh” the Texan Wonder whimpered. It did things to her cluster of sensitivity that no man or woman could. The Nerd laughed.
“Hahaha felacio by a plant! What a slut!”
Agent X shook his head.
Eliza was fed up. Fed up of being taken down and weakened by villains and their traps. Closing her eyes she began focusing the powers given to her by the quantum goddesses of Elysium. A purple aura emerged at her solar plexus and base chakra. Her crotch glowed violet and then her entire body releasing a blazing energy that exploded, causing the Nerd to fall off his chair from his spectator seat. Agent X was in awe as she stood standing with her hands on hips, pieces of the creature were flying through the air and her body was covered with droplets of green liquid. The Nerd was overcome with red.
“Damn you slut!! Now you’ve done it!”
“Calm down boy!” Said Agent X.
“So my plant monsters may not be enough to defeat her, but what she will face next will definitely destroy her!” He continued as he pressed a button. A gate opened which startled the heroine. In the darkness of the cavernous tunnel some distance from her she noticed movements. Something moved, in an unusual way.

It slithered out, slow and clumsy. It was hideous and the Texan Wonder gasped. It was long and fat, a giant worm. Suddenly it moved with uncanny speed.
“How could something so huge move so fast?” She thought. It was too late. The creature slammed its body into her.
“Uuuuumpf!“ the heroine was sent crashing into a tree. In her anger she uprooted the tree and struck the advancing worm like a baseball. The blow stunned the monster.
“Nooooooo! Fuck that bitch!” The Nerd cried. Agent X laughed in response. The Texan Wonder looked set for another victory. Her unbeatable endurance won the day. Or at least that would have been the case if not for the second giant worm that emerged from the ground beneath her. Agent X noticed that the Nerd had flicked a switch on his control panel.
“I see you are full of tricks. Just how many worms and plant creatures do you have?” He asked.
“Not as many as I should. Government funding would be much appreciated after todays tests”
“We shall see after todays performance” Agent X replied.

As the creature burrowed up from the ground behind the gorgeous southern Belle heroine, she was thrown off balance. The other worm proceeded to move towards her, the second one as if telepathically communicating to its comrade, decided to move in on the Texan Wonder from the rear. The two large dark coloured slime behemoths crushed the statuesque heroine between their bodies, ramming the underside of their bellies into her.
“Uuuugh” she screamed. Eliza was simply too slow to avoid them. She tried to push them off but their combined strength was too great, the slime from their skin also made them slippery. Then she noticed that the pressure was becoming more intense. Suddenly the under bellies of the two upright worms began to vibrate and pulsate causing the worms skin to massage her body with small bulges that would spread all over their surface. The intensity was especially felt around her breasts, pussy and anus.
“Oh Goddess, what is this, they are ruining my costume, and I can’t focus…..they are starting to make me horny!”

The Texan Wonder was being weakened and she knew it. Their power of both creatures meant that she was completely powerless. She used all her mental will and focus but the stimulation kept coming and she could not move from the position they had her in. The way the creatures’ bulging and vibrating skin caressed her vulnerable areas made Eliza so weak. Before she knew it her costume was torn off. All she had left was her mighty Texan flag coloured and high heeled cowgirl boots.
“Nooooo, ugh ugh uuugh…..I can’t but they are…….winning!”
She moaned as she climaxed. The two worms crushed and squeezed her even harder as she orgasmed which intensified the pleasure a hundred fold. Eventually she couldn’t breathe. The monsters were suffocating her. The Texan Wonder’s eye lids were heavy and she slowly fell into a slumber. The creatures released her and she collapsed in a heap, her butt sticking upwards in a humiliating fashion. The worms made disgusting unnerving noises as they closed in on the unconscious heroine. Her costume in tatters and her body exposed. The two creatures began to make a horrible squeaking noise. Suddenly huge phalluses emerged from the middle half of their bodies. One of them attempted to mount the Texan Wonder! Without arms the creature was not able to manhandle her. Instead it used its great weight to pin her and easily slipped its slimy wet cock inside her. Her pussy was invaded with ease. Eliza immediately awoke.
“Noooooooooo!”
It was too late and there was nothing she could do. The worm was stronger than her. The second forced his way inside her mouth. The Texan Wonder couldn’t believe it, getting raped by such creatures. The strength and versatility of them was also too much for her. It was not long before the Texan Wonders mind broke. She lost all sense of herself and thoughts. She had become a piece of fuck meat. As the creature unloaded on her she was drowned in a fountain of white worm cum. After vanquishing her spirit, the creatures left her unconscious face down on the ground. She was naked and covered in their white goo. They slithered off into the trees. The Texan Wonder had lost.
“I told you my worms would win!!” The Nerd screamed victoriously.
“Hmmm so it seems that she can be beaten by foes that are on her power level. Those worms are very effective” Agent X commended. “I hope you have more perverted insect or parasite things?” He inquired.
“Oh yes…..you have no idea. But for now let’s prepare her for the next two experiments!”

To Be Continued!!
sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

There will be two more experiments. We shall see if the Texan Wonder can defeat them! One experiment will involve mental domination to test the Texan Wonder's will power. The last experiment will be the ultimate battle to the death, and I hope you will enjoy her opponent :)
sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

The Texan Wonder and the Experiments of Doom part 3

Eliza awoke in a lavish king sized bed. She was lying atop the bed sheets. She was out of her costume and was instead wearing a tight blue and white dress much like the Texan flag colours of her costume. Her body was slightly sore. 
“Uuuugh those worms really did a number on me. I’ve never been defeated like that before” 
She slid out of the silky sheets and stood.
“Ooooh my head……” she said as she wobbled. Suddenly she heard the voice of her young horny nemesis.
“Hope you are rested Texan slut! Now we shall prepare you for experiment no3……mental resistance!!”
“Look your worms only beat me because I was outnumbered. I don’t know what kind of game you think you are playing here. You can beat my body but my mental will is 100 times stronger!” she declared.
“Speaking about your body….have you noticed something different?”
“well…I……I do feel……somewhat weaker….” she said.

A TV screen flicked on in front of her. It was footage of her demise. She was taken aback as she witnessed herself being brutalised by the worms. She remembered collapsing into an unconscious defeat and the worms disappearing. Her body laying flat on her back, covered in slime and completely naked. She did not realise that in her slumber something else happened to her.
“watch carefully Texan slut” the Nerd said.
On the TV screen, she saw a green moss like creature walked towards her defeated body. The worms had prepared her oversexed body perfectly.
“what in the name of Goddess is that creature!!” she shouted. The Nerd simply laughed. The video unveiled its revelation to Eliza’s eyes. The Moss monster’s green phallus entering her wet and weakened body, fucking her with such power while she slept. She moaned in her knocked out paralysis. The green behemoth pinned her down and moaned as it unleashed its green semen. It flooded her vagina with green pug. But he was not finished. Green ooze continued to pour from the Moss man’s hose. He drowned the Texan Wonder’s entire naked body with it, before drowning her face with it. He then reinserted his cock inside her. This time instead of pumping her, his movements appeared to be doing the opposite. It was as if the creature was taking something from her. As his skin and cock with in contact with Eliza’s naked flesh it drained her of her strength and power. She remembered as she watched from the comfort of the opulent hotelesque suite. The Texan Wonder awoke as the creature was draining her. Eliza watched and heard her own words as the memory returned to her.
“ugh ugh……..no…..I……am losing my power…..you….are draining me……..noooooooooooo!!!” Again the heroine was knocked unconscious. The screen flicked off.
“You Bastard!” she shouted. “You’ve taken my power. No wonder I feel weak……I am just an ordinary woman now!!”
“Do not fret……the effects are not permanent…..your powers should return…..but for now you are a mere feminine weakling!” he laughed. “You are perfect for our next experiment……in front of you are some heels…..put them on and we can begin.”

Eliza decided she had no choice but to comply. She slipped her barefeet into the sexy high heels, wishing she had her powers, costume and invisible saucer so she could escape. The door opened and it was Agent X. He was dressed in a tuxedo and carried a bottle of wine. He walked towards Eliza slowly. Eventually he was so close to her she could smell his manly aftershave.
“you traitorous piece of shit!” she said as she went to strike him. Agent X grabbed her hand. She gasped as she noticed her inferior strength, even with her fighting abilities. She followed up with another combination. Agent X parried her moves with ease before back handing her. She collapsed to the floor.
“Look you are a good fighter…..against a fellow female….or a weaker man…..but I am stronger and better than you…..You’re nothing without your powers Eliza. You best bet is to cooperate”
Eliza looked up at him and realised she had no choice. He took her hand and helped her to her feet.
“So what is this experiment of mental resistance?” she inquired.
“Well……for the first one you just have to resist my seduction”
“really? are you so arrogant? Then I guess I have won”
“well I did seduce and fuck you before…”
“that was before I knew you was a snake….this test is easy then….all I have to do is say no” she laughed.
“Well we need to do this in the context of a date” he said as he gestured towards a table with food.
“come!” he said, leading Eliza towards the table. The statuesque blonde obeyed. Agent X pulled a chair for her before taking his seat. She found the whole situation so uncomfortable but she knew she had no choice.

A mechanical robot servant appeared and began serving wine and food. The mental jousting began with small talk. Agent X was a skilled conversationalist, seducer and master of NLP and mentalism. Eliza was unaware, she really felt vulnerable as a powerless woman.
“So how does it feel like to have no powers?”
“Considering I am a captive here, very scary”
“Fear can be quite a powerful aphrodisiac”
“Sex is never far away from your mind is it?”
“On the contrary, I think of allot of things”
“Like what?”
“Like my past, the things I have lost”
Eliza was silent and wanted to listen to his attempt to open up emotionally. Something in her mind took her back to the man she allowed inside her when they were allies against the Iron Jihadi. Before she knew he would betray her.
“I don’t think anything you say can excuse how you betrayed me”
“Alas I cannot apologise”
“You’re too arrogant for that”
“No, I believe in what I am doing. Governments have become fearful of unchecked superheroes. You have too much power. And certain men are additionally worried of women becoming too powerful. At the moment the most powerful superheroes are women, you included”
“So your insecure sexist paranoia has led you to research ways to defeat us?”
“Deep down you want and need to be defeated. You’re a woman.”
“What is that supposed to mean?”
“Do you not feel that you are two people, on the one hand straight laced and trying to follow the rules of society, but on the other hand you have this persona that wants to be herself, more free spirited and unrestricted by the Norms of society?”
“I…..hmmmm”
Eliza was tongue tied. “He’s good” she thought to herself. “He knows how to read me”
“I’m just an expert on the feminine mind”
“Oh really? “ she replied sarcastically rolling her eyes “it doesn’t matter, I can never trust you”
“Look…..I am sorry for what happened. But I saved your life, if you think about it, if I had not intervened you’d still be a slave of the iron jihadi. Do you not think our physical moment together meant nothing to me?”
She was silent again.
“These villains and my government organisation are working together. They have defeated you and will take you down. The least I can do is protect you”
“I dont need you…”
Agent X interrupted
“On the contrary you do. Have you ever noticed how rich and powerful people feel a certain void inside them. They have everything in their life but they feel that there’s just something that is missing. They go into depression sometimes. You feel that now and have done for sometimes as a super powered being . But every now and then you will come across someone who understands who you are treats you like that free spirited authentic woman you are deep inside, the side of you that you hide from the judgements of society”
Eliza was intrigued.
“What….do you mean?”
Agent X locked his eyes with hers and held her hand.
“Now and then an opportunity presents itself to you, and you must grab it and not let it slip through your fingers. Once it’s gone, it will never come back again. Right now you feel the powerlessness of being a depowered woman in our patriarchal world. And….you like the feeling deep down….you like feeling weak….for the first time ever”
Eliza felt a tingling sensation build in her chest. Agent X immediately locked his lips with hers. She wanted to resist but the feeling was overpowering, more intense more dominating than any attraction she had had before. Even when she was defeated by Modesty or the first time she consented to having sex with Agent X. Both times she still had her powers. She either had to be defeated or consent to sex. This time she was weak! She felt naturally submissive and she felt that perhaps deep down that’s who she was. She just needed someone to awaken that passion.

Eliza was entranced in the loving embrace. She loved being dominated by Agent X. As he kissed her neck she moaned submissively . He gestured her to the bed and she resisted slightly. Her resistance was destroyed when he touched her breast. She remembered how he felt and longed to know how it would feel as a normal ordinary de powered woman. She yielded and walked with him. Like dancers, enjoined, their hips and mouths interlocked. He lifted her in his arms and she noticed how she would have to struggle to break free when normally she would be able to obliterate him with ease. He undressed her as he placed her on the bed, grinding his hips into hers. Before she knew it her pants were gone and his mouth was tasting her shaven morsel. She was so wet and turned on. There was no going back, no resistance, no fight. He just licked and sucked her. Breathing hard and moaning as his finger opened her tightness up. She was done for as he worked his magic. She knew that once he enters her she would not last long. She was right. When he finally inserted his phallus inside her after a couple of minutes of thrusting and grinding upon her clit with his lover abdomen; she came hard.
“Uuuuuuuuuuugh!”
Her feminine moan really turned him on. He proceeded to pound her hard and fast. He fucked her from behind. Whispering in her ear he said.
“This is your natural state, submission…..deep down you want it…”
“Uuugh…..no!”
He pulled her hair back as he fucked and he noticed her eyes roll back to their whites.
“Say it! You love submission!”
“Uuuugh….oh yes I do!!” She admitted finally. She came multiple times.
“Worship my cock slut” he commanded as he stood over her on the bed. She knelt and did as she was told. She felt the strong grip he had over her blonde hair, controlling her head as he fucked her face. He yanked her head back and released her from her sucking duties. His other hand gripped her throat. Agent X used his strength to impose himself on top of her again. He inserted his hardness inside her again whilst keeping the grip. As he thrusted her slowly he began to choke her. Eliza grabbed his wrist and tried to release herself but after a minute of struggling and his thrusting she noticed she was enjoying it. She was confused but then remembered that she was submissive. He hands flopped to the bed beside her and she came one last time and lost consciousness as he squirted all his man juices inside her.

In the morning, the depowered Texan Wonder awoke to find Agent Xs mouth upon her clit once again. It was such a wonderful way to wake up. It was also quite a shock. She came again and was overcome with endorphins.
Agent X lay beside her whilst his hand continued to play with her clit.
“I hope you enjoyed yourself”
“I….I did. Never felt like that before.
Feels good to be powerless. Now as my captor you must let me go”
“Why would I do that?”
“I thought you said you was trying to protect me?”
“I am. And as your protector I have one last thing to do.”
“What?”
Suddenly Agent X pulled out a chloroform soaked rag and suffocated the Texan Wonders mouth. He continued to stimulate her pussy. Once again she came and squirted all over the bed sheets as she closed her eyes and entered a slumber.
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

The Texan Wonder and The Experiments of Doom part 4

The Texan Wonder rose out of consciousness. As she opened her eyes, her blurred vision cleared. She realised she was in some kind of a chamber. It was like an overgrown tube and her body was restrained with metallic bonds. She noticed that she was wearing her costume. As she looked around the room outside from her transparent prison, the restraints were released and the door in front of her opened. She stepped out with caution wondering when that annoying little letch would announce himself once again. He was right on cue.
“Welcome again Texan slut!!” He spoke through the speaker as always. The heroine stood with her hands on hips, very much annoyed. She chose not to say anything.
“Looks like you couldn’t resist the charms of Agent X, this confirms that seduction is always a good bet when defeating super heroines, you all have a specific psychology. We shall now be able to build profiles for all heroines to enable men to seduce and dominate you. Your mind is clearly nowhere near as strong as you think. In the end you are just a horny slut”
Eliza could suddenly feel her power return.
“You will noticed you are at full strength. The effects of my moss monster and the worms are gone”

The Texan Wonder started to think of ways to break out of the facility. The environment was very clean and clinical, a large room with white and grey walls and floors. Nothing elaborate like the other tests she had been through. She could punch a hole through the walls. Her train of thought was interrupted by the sliding doors. The man that stepped through was familiar to her. He was dressed in a black clack and hood, he wore his trademark mask with the third eye symbol on his head. He wore his usual tight green costume with boots and stroked his moustache as he ogled at the heroine’s body.
“Mind master !” She said.
“It has been many years since you sent me to prison. But now it seems the tables have turned. The worlds governments and super villains have combined to destroy you heroes!” He responded.
“You will all fail, superheroes and superheroines will be United!” The blonde avenger vowed.
“Hate to interrupt the reunion but I would like to announce todays test” The Nerd interjected.
The Texan Wonder rolled her eyes.
“Today we test the Texan Wonders mental resolve. Much like other superheroines she claims that she has an iron will”
“That I do!” She declared.
“As this Texan heroine slut is among the most powerful of superheroines she would be a good test subject. In fact we know that her will was broken by Modesty and the iron Jihadi”
“Both villains used my weaknesses against me as well as dirty tactics. In a straight mental battle they would have failed. And I am cured of my specific weaknesses from before…..”
“It maybe that you are stronger now, but today we have set up a straight battle of minds and wills. This will prove that your will is truly not indestructible. You will face Mind Master”
“Pfftt! I’ve beaten him before”
“You fucking bitch….how dare…..”
The Nerd interrupted him. “Silence oaf! Let me handle this. You did beat mind master before, only because you was able to knock him out with your immense strength before he could overtake your mind with his mental powers”
The Texan Wonder smiled mockingly at mind master.
“However today it will different. If you look at the ground Texan slut, there are markers to show your distance to mind master. I want you to take your position”
The beautiful southern Belle noticed that the two of them would be separated 100 metres apart. She was confused. The Nerd continued.
“The test is simple. You will stand at one end and mind master will be at the other. He will then use his mind control powers to break your will and enslave you. You however can resist by closing the gap and walk forward towards him, if you manage to reach him you can do with him as you wish. If not he will mind control you. Mind master has assured me that this is enough time and distance for him to control you. If it succeeds then we can replicate this effect and break the wills of all superheroines with mind control”
“Hmm what is to stop me breaking the rules and flying out of here with my full power?”
“You will find that this little room is situated in the centre of the jungle facility full of my worm and insect creatures that raped you. You could try venturing your way through that forest and perhaps even make it out alive, but by the time you do, even if you survive you would have been fucked and impregnated a hundred times”
“Then I suppose I’ll have to get out by flying through your roof! She said. The Texan wonder could not fly but she could jump high. Bending her knees she thrusted her body upwards her fists stretched out to punched a hole. After soaring for 4 seconds she felt a shock of energy, it was a forcefield! It slapped her back to the ground with a vengeance.
“Uuugh! That was so powerful” she said dazed. Both the Nerd and Mind master laughed at her.
“You have proved once again what a stupid blonde you are!”

She stood to her feet realising that she had no choice. She was confident about this confrontation as she had beaten Mind Master before.
“Ok then…… let’s get this over with” she said with composure. Mind Master smiled.
“Let’s begin then!!” The Nerd screamed. The heroine took her position and got ready. She charged forward at mind master but it wasn’t even two steps before she could feel her whole body weaken and come to a standstill as he activated his power. She could feel him on the surface of her mind and a strong tingling at the centre of her forehead. Her entire head felt warm. She fought back and began to slowly walk forward towards him.
“You……will…..not……break me!!” She cried.
“Hahahaha this time I will have you!” Mind master declared but the Texan Wonder continued to stagger forward. It felt like gravity was pushing against her, or a powerful wind was blowing her back. Her muscles just felt so heavy. But it seemed that she was taking steps forward and at the rate of speed she was moving, eventually she would close the distance. But then it happened. The Texan Wonder vision blurred, and instead of seeing her opponent in front of her, all she could see was sexual images of domination. They were images of herself being sexually destroyed. Images from her past. Villains like Modesty and the Iron Jihadi fucking and humiliating her. She saw the worms and many other images of her completely and utterly defeated.
“Noooo you won’t crush my will!” She said as she ploughed forward. But Mind Master continued to tear through her mind.

The images of her naked body pulverized and punished ruthlessly started to turn her on. She was getting wet down below. Then she could hear his voice.
“You are weakening Texan Wonder” Mind Masters voice bellowed.
“No I am not!!”
“This time your will power is finally faltering”
“Uuuugh”
Eliza pushed forward and made another step closer to the villain.
“Submit…..you feel yourself wanting to fall to your knees!”
“Nooooooo” She said. She realised that he was way more powerful than before. Then she heard the Nerds voice in the background.
“Hahahaha we may have given him a booster of sorts to increase his mind breaking powers”
The Texan Wonder was paralysed with shock.
“Now kneel to your master!! “ the super mentalist demanded.
“Never”!!!! She fought.
“But you have such doubt in you, such a lack of confidence, for in the end you but a woman, weak willed and soft, I can see it, I am now inside your mind, swimming around. I can see all your vulnerabilities!”
The Texan Wonder could feel him. She placed her hands on the sides of her head and screamed.
“Get out of my head!!”

Mind master began to explore the the depths of her unconscious and had enough time to discover all of the Texan Wonders insecurities and vulnerabilities; despite the fact that she was closing in on him.
“YOU ARE LOSING CONFIDENCE” he said
“No…..I won’t!” She defied.
“I can see it clearly, you doubt yourself, you feel that deep down your weakness as a slutty blonde Texan babe is what will always defeat you, you fear it, as it will always bring you failure”
“NO……I……I” she hesitated. He footing slowly stopped without her awareness. But all of this was happening according to Mind Masters mental influence. He stepped up his mental penetration as veins popped out by his temples. It felt like mental wall after wall was collapsing and she was becoming more and more open to him. Coupled with the continued images of sexual submission, the Texan Wonder began to believe that such things were immanent. She finally allowed herself to be enslaved coming too a stillness with her feet together and hands by her side. Her eyes and mouth wide open.

“Well done mind master, you have broken her will. Do with her as you wish” the Nerd said through the speaker. Mind Master smiled and walked towards his defeated target.
“Kneel before your master” he commanded.
The Texan Wonder fell instantly. The villain eagerly unzipped his pants revealing his hard erected average sized phallus.
“Now suck you slut, like you’ve never sucked before”
The heroine swallowed his swollen flesh and began pleasing him. She moaned as she sucked with enthusiasm, her eyes rolling back. She teased him with his tongue.
“Don’t worry super slut….soon I will fuck you hard…” but before he could finish his sentence he lost control and ejaculated, unable to focus with the feelings and sensations she was creating. His white juices poured its warm essence over her face and costume.
“Is that all?” The Nerd inquired.
“Hold on….I just need to take a viagra and ……”
“Sorry Mind Master I said you only allowed one shot”
“Damn you!” Mind Master screamed, pulling up his pants and storming off. As he disappeared, the Texan Wonder awoke. She noticed her face covered in cum and was mortified. Over come with master she stood to her feet with rage.
“Mind Master!! Where are you?!”
“Sorry Texan slut, you lost fair and square. Now be a good bitch and go to sleep”
“What?” The blonde avenger asked.
Suddenly a robot henchman grabbed her from behind and smothered her with a chloroform soaked rag. The heroine resisted all she could but the surprise attack and sleepy effects of the rag were too much. As she closed her eyes and went limp the robot lifted her up over its shoulder with ease.
“Well done. Prepare for the final experiment!” The Nerd ordered.

To be continued!!!
sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay. Real life has been getting on top of me but the final part is almost finished now as I finally have time to write it. Hope you enjoy it. So let me know if you would like Texan Wonder and Lady England stories!
MaiNotTheMonth
Neophyte
Neophyte

sensualbarbarian wrote:
1 year ago
Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay. Real life has been getting on top of me but the final part is almost finished now as I finally have time to write it. Hope you enjoy it. So let me know if you would like Texan Wonder and Lady England stories!
I love the stories, but take your time, real life always comes first :)
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

More Please. :)
cujo64
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

More Lady England with magic fights, please; when you have more time, of course, real life is more important.
sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Ok I finally have some leave and will finish this. I want to continue the lady England story where she is trapped in another dimension.
MaiNotTheMonth
Neophyte
Neophyte

sensualbarbarian wrote:
1 year ago
Ok I finally have some leave and will finish this. I want to continue the lady England story where she is trapped in another dimension.
Looking forward to both! :)
sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

The Texan Wonder and The Experiments of Doom part 5

The Texan Wonder opened her eyes and felt the lightweight firmness of the floor beneath her. As she raised her torso and propped herself up on her elbows she looked around with childlike eyes. To her dismay she noticed that she was back inside the fighters ring from the earlier experiment. She was still in her costume. As she rose to her feet, she decided to wait. This time there was no sign of the Nerd’s nasalised voice from above. The voice of this would be God was absent. She prepared herself.

The sliding doors opened up and she could not believe who walked through. It was the Nerd himself. Was he mad? She thought to herself. An enemy so physically weak and inferior to her as he is, would be risking everything exposing himself to her immense power. But he walked towards her and stepped inside the ring. He was wearing shorts and a vest. His scrawny body caused her to be repulsed by his lack of masculinity and the fact that someone like him had artfully arranged her defeat so many times made her feel even more annoyed.
“Are you mad?” She asked.
“Excuse me?”
“I could destroy you here and now”
“Please go ahead”
“Well, I guess your experiments will have to end earlier than expected. It’s a shame you won’t get to complete your research”
The Nerd smiled at her as she strut her way up to him in the most sassy way possible. She grabbed him by his throat. She was most satisfied as she began squeezing.
“This is for putting me through hell!” She said as she raised a fist and launched it towards the young villain’s face. To her surprise he caught fist with one of his hands. Then he began crushing her fist and her wrist on the other side which gripped his neck.
“Aaaargh” she yelped as he continued to apply pressure, bringing the heroine to her knees.
“How?!”
“I’m afraid I may have taken an enhancement. A little something I concocted”
She looked up and noticed a huge bulge in his shorts. He winked at her and then proceeded to lift her body up over his head. He walked around the ring so as to humiliate her and then threw her onto the canvas in the centre of the ring.
“Ooof!”
“I think you have probably worked out what this experiment is then?”
The Texan Wonder was too dazed to respond.
“I am testing my new super serum. The test is simple, to assess whether I have the power to beat you in a fight. So far I think it’s working” he laughed. In her frustration and fury, the blonde heroine charged forward without holding back. With her immense speed and power she would have ripped a Normal human body in two. She simply did not care anymore flying again at him with her mighty fist. It connected cleanly and the Nerd offered no resistance.
“Aaaaaargh” she screamed. Her hand collapsed on impact.
“How is this possible?” She said shocked.
“You truly are a bimbo, didn’t you listen? I created a super serum!! “ The Nerd immediately responded with a head butt to the Texan Wonders face.
“Uuugh” her legs buckled and the young villain wrestled her down to the ground. His strength was phenomenal and supernatural, it contradicted his puny stature, and the blonde heroine was embarrassed to be manhandled by a mere teenager.
“No….I cannot let him do this to me!!” She said to herself. But she found it difficult to resist his grappling skills only because of his superior strength. He pinned her arms to the floor and trapped her. She defied him by staring at him with a venomous look. The Nerd smiled and crashed some elbows into her jaw.
“Ugh ugh uuugh!”
The Texan Wonder Was being punished by this teenage villain. The serum had given him a power that was greater than hers. What could she do? The Nerd picked her up again and pressed her body over head. She moved her limbs attempting to get free. He threw her with all his might across the ring. She travelled so far that she flew out of the ring and skimmed across the floor like a pebble on water.
“Ooooooh” she wailed as she tried to get up slowly. “Must shake this weakness off”
“I’m afraid not Texan slut”!!. She could not believe the little twerps speed. He wrapped his skinny arms around her and caught her in a bearhug. She was shocked to discover that even with his scrawny arms she could not break free. With his iron grip he lifted her body and crashed her head into the hard floor with a suplex.
“I’ve always wanted to try those WWE moves!” He said laughing. He gave her another suplex and another . He finally let go of her body and the amazing blonde beauty slumped to the side groaning. The Nerd walked towards his beaten opponent and unzipped and removed her red boots. One by one he exposed her bare feet.
“Get up super slut! We need to begin round 2!” He shouted. The heroine couldn’t. She was lying face first on the ground. The nerd grabbed her by the ankle and dragged her back into the ring.

“ uuuugh can’t believe he’s beating me” the Texan wonder said weakly to herself. She stood up defiantly.
“You won’t win!” She cried.
The boy put up his guard as did the blonde cowgirl heroine. They went toe to toe, boxing in the centre of the ring. The Nerd however was simply too fast. He broke her guard landing punches on her jaw, her head, the sides of her body. She winced and grew frustrated at her inability to dodge his flash like blows. He trapped her into the corner post. The strikes were relentless. Eliza fell to her knees. The young villain grabbed her hair and repeatedly punched her beautiful face, now bruised and battered like never before. A normal woman would have perished but her superhuman abilities and durability kept her alive.

“Uuuuugh he’s so strong…” she thought to herself. The nerd lifted her from the floor to her bare feet crashing his fists into her belly. Her body buckled again but the little creep refused to let her fall to her knees even though that’s where he liked her. He lifted her again from her hair. She screamed in pain.
“As much as I love to see you on your knees before me I have something more tantalising for you”. The mighty Texan Wonder looked up at him with a worrisome face. He clenched his fist and rammed it into her pussy.
“Ooooooooooh uuuuuuuuugh!” She sang like a banshee. He laughed as he repeatedly devastated her crotch.
“If he….keeps this up…..he will destroy my body faster than my healing abilities….”
The Nerd had given her at least 10 punches but finished with the most vicious. His bony knee cap struck her sensitive spot with violent force. It may as well have been a bladed weapon as she sung her vocal chords like an off key soprano. The Texan Wonder’s eyes rolled back. Soon enough she was speechless, soundless, and couldn’t even express the pain she was in. He kept punishing her.
“Admit it! You’re weak! I’ve won and you can’t beat me!! Admit it and I’ll stop….I’m stronger than you!!”
The words of defeat and submission were on the tip of her tongue but she simply couldn’t say it.
“I…..I” she hesitated. The nerd sent his knee into her crotch again this time pressing it deep grinding away. His hands grabbed her nipples and pinched, twisting them in opposite directions.
“Uuuuuuuggh…..I can’t……i just can’t beat you…..you’re……you’re too strong for me…..I’m weak!!!” She wailed .
“Good girl” he said as he released her. The Texan Wonder, the mighty heroine, the powerful cowgirl avenger; collapsed before the feet of the nerd. A mere teenager had crushed her with ease . He dragged her to the centre of the ring by her hair and then slowly began removing her costume until she was naked however her bruises had almost completely healed. She started to wake from her beating.
“Now let’s test the other side effects of this super serum!” He laughed as he removed his shorts revealing a hard 8 inch cock.
“Wow….I was so puny before! Now look at me”. Eliza was stunned by his size and girth. She tried to escape but the nerd slapped her back into place and pinned her arms down. She squirmed but was like a mouse caught by a cat.
“This serum also enables a man to release pheromones, that subdues females. I wonder if it can effect a mighty Superheroine such as you?”
“I will never give in to you!! You may have beaten me but you will not have my body!!”

Suddenly he dived into her sex, unleashing his tongue, lashing her blood red clit like a whip. She gasped and her mind shut down. Despite her inability to resist his strength she knew that she could at least resist the desire and prevent herself from an orgasm. After a minute she started to feel woozy. She could smell the lust as the boy villain’s super pheromones filled her senses.
“Uugh what’s this? I…..feel the urge to……I’m getting horny……no!” She said to herself as she felt her wetness begin to rain. He fingered her and laughed.
“Where’s that defiance now slut? I see you’re wet for me” he mocked.
“Noo…..I would never want a skinny loser like you!” She shouted.
“Is that so?!” He said as he stopped eating her and punched her pussy.
“Uuuugh!”
He continued to strike her in that most vulnerable area.
“Oh goddess…..a part of me likes being disciplined by him” she realised to herself, “but I can’t let him know!”
“You will not get the satisfaction of making me cum you little twerp!” She said sternly. The Nerd immediately replied by thrusting his new found beast of a cock into her wet pussy. It was slammed with such force that it was as if it hit a factory reset button deep inside her feminine body.
“Oooh I do love submission” her body spoke to her. The nerd proceeded to fuck her. He was clumsy and awkward in his movement but it did not matter as he had immense strength from the serum.
“Enough Nerd! You’ve destroyed her!” Agent X shouted through the loudspeaker. He had been Studying the development of this so called experiment.

The nerd was vicious in the way he used her. With his superior strength he ragdolled the Texan Wonder taking her from behind whilst standing, by binding and Iocking her arms as he did so. He lifted her body from her hips off the floor as if she she felt like the weight of a baby in his arms, forcing her to ride him whilst he stood upright on his puny looking legs. The blonde avenger decided to resist resisting. She surrendered and allowed her body to cum on the boy villains cock. She liked it.

Agent X however had had enough. Taking the lift down to the arena. He walked towards the ring where the Nerd was sexually obliterating the once proud heroine. He wanted to stop the little shit before he ejaculated. He thought to himself that at the least he could spare her that humiliation. He could hear the grunting and moaning, the song of domination and desire. It made him hard remembering how divine Eliza felt. Out of his jacket he pulled out a syringe. The boy was rocking back and forth as he was taking the heroine on the floor in a missionary position. The evil genius felt the prick in his neck. He turned around and gave Agent X a venomous stare.
“How dare you!” He shouted as he stood up sounding like a childish brat who had had his toy taken from him.
“Sorry boy, but you’ve had your fun. Enough is enough. My agency wants her in one peace and the experiments are complete. I injected you with a counter serum. It will depower and knock you out instantly”
The nerd stood up, and tried going for The throat of Agent X. He noticed his power leave his body and his cock shrunk back to his original size. His eyes rolled back as he collapsed face first onto the canvas. It was an unsightly visual for Agent Xs eyes to have the boy unconscious before him with his pants down. Agent X walked past him towards the Texan Wonder who had passed out. After a few moments her eyes fluttered.
“Uuuugh my whole body aches”
“Don’t move too fast, the Nerd really beat you hard”
Agent X helped the naked cowgirl Superheroine to her bare feet. She rested in his arms like a helpless damsel.
“You?! Get away from me!” She yelled but her physical protestations were of no use as she was still weakened from the beating she had received. Sex drained her of her powers much to the benefit of Agent X.
“Don’t struggle it’s no use, we are not done with you yet”
“Leave me alone!!”
His hand began stroking her already wet clit, still drenched form the nerds sexual defeat. As soon as he touch her there, he head hung back over his shoulder and her toes curled.
“Uuuugh no not again”
He began kissing her neck and sucking her breasts.
“Just one more time I want to taste your goods” he said with a leprechaun like grin. Slowly his hand began rubbing her wet wrinkled spot but the heroine continued to resist even after her crushing defeat at the hands of the nerd, even after the punishing failures she had endured as a test subject in this lab of perversion.
“I can’t surrender to him……not him…..he betrayed me and defeated me but not this time……But I feel like I’m falling apart again!” The Texan Wonder yet again felt like she was being dragged into the abyss of ecstasy by a primal force that was unbeatable. It had ensnared her tightly like the tentacles of a kraken. When she came she released a gush of her juices onto the canvas.
“Uuuuugh nooooooo!”
“I’m gonna fuck you one last time” Agent X said as he laid her over sexed body on the floor. He began removing his pants. The Texan Wonder was dazed. She turned her head to the right and saw her key to freedom. As the two faced villain and betrayer whipped Out his hard cock, ready to penetrate her once more; she reached for the syringe that Agent X had used on the Nerd. She noticed that it was still half full of liquid.
“It should be enough to knock him out” she thought to herself. But she was stunned as his cock entered her. Her face frowned and strained as he penetrated. He tantalised her nipples and she remember how skilled he was in taking her to wonderland. Still, she fought on and stretched her arm out for the syringe as Agent X was too distracted with his sexy meal. Her finger tips touched the glass of the vial. Almost…..but not quite. It was still a centimetre or two from her grasp.

Seduction was the key she thought! Eliza kissed him and whispered in his ear.
“Please fuck me from behind”
She knew that she would be in a much better position to reach the syringe. As they got into position he began fucking her. She quickly swiped ahold of the needle and hid it close to her body as Agent X was blinded by the view of her amazing peach of a butt. He grabbed a tuft of her blonde hair and pulled her torso back and up towards him as a gesture of masculine dominance. She saw her chance. With her back turned to him she stabbed the needle through the air aiming for his neck. However Agent X knew she was up to something. He grabbed her by the wrist and twisted her arm.
“Aaaaargh!” She screamed and dropped the syringe.
“Naughty girl” he said as he continued to pound her tight vaginal lips. Then a voice from behind him screeched.
“SHES MINE!!”
The Nerd came out of nowhere and grabbed Agent X, separating the heroine from his cock. The young villain picked up the vial and injected the remainder of it into Agent X. The chemical was intended to depower an already superhuman. The effects on a normal human were unknown, but today was the day that Agent X would become the experiment.

The first thing he could feel was intense pressure, he turned red and the veins of his body could be seen pressing against the malleable softness of his skin. Both the Nerd and the Texan Wonder watched as the devious British spy choked and spluttered, they could even see his cock enlarge and his legs swell from the side effects. He vommitted blood and the Nerd smiled. Agent X snarled at the boy and reached behind him to his shirt which was half undone from the ravages of sex. Clearly still full of tricks he pulled out a small gun and aimed it at the head of the nerd. His finger applied pressure to the trigger and something exploded with a loud bang but it was not the bullet from the guns chamber. Chunks of bloody red meat splattered all over the ring, with the remains of Agent Xs head, and the final side effect of the de powering serum to a non powered individual.

The nerd was covered in Agent Xs mess but the Texan Wonder had jumped out of the ring to avoid the bloody shower. The boy villain looked around and his eyes focused on her naked struggling body, like a hawk targeting its prey, arrowheaded eyes. He swooped down from the ring and grabbed Eliza.
“You thought you could get away Texan super slut?! You’re mine now! How unlucky for you that Agent X failed to gun me down!” He laughed and snorted with glee.
“Uugh no, you will not beat me again!”

It struck her mind like flash of lighting stabbing the earth. Like a sword from heaven. She remembered. The nerd did not have his serum based powers. Surely even in her weakened depowered state she could beat a teenage boy? As a former soldier, pilot, CIA agent and skilled martial artist she recovered her momentarily forgotten skills. As the nerd attempted to use his body to smother her, she shrimped to the side and gripped his arms, swinging one of her legs over she arm barred him and snapped his elbow like a school pencil in a vice.
“Aaaaaaaargh!” He yelled in shock. Enough was enough, she was beyond fed up of this vile young knave. Mounting her puny foe she showed little mercy after all the punishment he had given her. She released a powerful elbow into his jaw, slamming his head straight into the ground. He went to sleep immediately.

The Texan Wonder spat at his unconscious body. The little shit was at her mercy but she decided to leave him be. She had had enough. She walked towards the exit bruised and battered. The complex was huge and she knew there were many hazards awaiting her. She could not withstand fighting the Nerds mutant creatures or his robot legions again. Luckily for her she noticed her costume. She collected it in a heap and pulled out a small silver object. She pressed it and her body was reduced to molecules teleporting her to her invisible saucer which was hiding in the clouds. She quickly sat at the cockpit.
“I’ve got to warn to the rest of members of the lighting league about Project defeat!

THE END
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Excellent conclusion to a very enjoyable story. Thanks for shaing. Rest up for a while before entertaining us again, hopefully.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Excellent story thanks for sharing!!
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Another great story congratulations