Hell Has Frozen Over! And That's a Good Thing!

General discussions about superheroines!
bigums
Henchman
Henchman

For anyone interested, the crew over at TBFE has released a full-on hardcore superheroine film with Lily Lou, who, IMO might be the next "it" girl in the genre, and not just because of the sex. The woman can act AND somewhat throw a punch (I believe the punches would have been better if she weren't wearing those damn high heels. I don't know about you, but I think these damn high heels are the dumbest wardrobe choices in these heroine videos. These ladies are so off balance when donning these things. And if you think about it, Linda Carter, the woman who made us all what we are today, wore flats. Ok, I went off the rails a bit there, but you get my point. LOL! :giggle:

https://shg-media.com/ProductDetail.asp ... a58929cc36

PS. The comments feature is turned off at HM for this movie, so I would love to hear anyone's reaction.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Removed it from the Releases section Bigums
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Wonder_Woman_Lynda_Carter_%28Season_1%29.jpg
Wonder_Woman_Lynda_Carter_%28Season_1%29.jpg (25.28 KiB) Viewed 2444 times
She did have heels on occasion
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Lurkndog
Elder Member
Elder Member

Yes, Lynda Carter typically wore "sensible" heels of 2-3 inches when she was playing Wonder Woman. She had a pair of flat heeled boots for stunt work.

As Diana Prince, she also alternated between heels and flats.
awsman
Henchman
Henchman

Thanks for the heads up! I never buy TBFE releases because for me the price is a bit steep for softcore, but I’ll definitely be picking this one up since I’d like to support them doing more hardcore in the future. Doesn’t hurt that Lily is a smoking hot Wonder Woman!
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

If you contact her directly, she has the “Wonder Lily Ragged” chloroform movie that primal created that was banned from clips sites due to the use of chloroform. There is also also some xxx action in that one as well.
bigums
Henchman
Henchman

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:
1 year ago
If you contact her directly, she has the “Wonder Lily Ragged” chloroform movie that primal created that was banned from clips sites due to the use of chloroform. There is also also some xxx action in that one as well.
So that was HER debut that got the shaft. I wanted to see that too!!
Thanks for that tidbit. Do you have contact/payment info? You can message me if you want?
bigums
Henchman
Henchman

awsman wrote:
1 year ago
Thanks for the heads up! I never buy TBFE releases because for me the price is a bit steep for softcore, but I’ll definitely be picking this one up since I’d like to support them doing more hardcore in the future. Doesn’t hurt that Lily is a smoking hot Wonder Woman!
Right? Too often have I felt bamboozled by their product, hoping that "This might be the one that shows 'something'," only to perform a mental walk of shame afterward for being naive... again. So much money wasted. :angry:
bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

awsman wrote:
1 year ago
Is this TBFE film really a hardcore SHIP film?
awsman
Henchman
Henchman

bushwackerbob wrote:
1 year ago
awsman wrote:
1 year ago
I ended up not purchasing it because I didn't realize their vendor site has a policy you have to send them a personal check to open an account. Definitely not willing to go to that lengths, especially for a film that I also can't be entirely sure is hardcore. No offense intended to the OP, it just seems somewhat odd for TBFE to not advertise the fact that it's hardcore anywhere in the video description, and also to not show penetration in the sex scene. Is it only the oral that's real? Because that certainly wouldn't qualify as hardcore to me.
GWalb
Henchman
Henchman

I've bought a lot of videos from SHG Media and never sent check. My Paypal worked fine.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Here is a link to a description of what it contains:

I have not purchased this video so I can’t say if it is good or not, but the bottom of the photos tell you what is in the movie. (I’m a KO/OTS guy, so this just isn’t up my alley but for those who wanted to see more in depth pics and description here is the link below.)

https://www.heroinemovies.com/immunity- ... for-earth/
bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

awsman wrote:
1 year ago
bushwackerbob wrote:
1 year ago
awsman wrote:
1 year ago
I ended up not purchasing it because I didn't realize their vendor site has a policy you have to send them a personal check to open an account. Definitely not willing to go to that lengths, especially for a film that I also can't be entirely sure is hardcore. No offense intended to the OP, it just seems somewhat odd for TBFE to not advertise the fact that it's hardcore anywhere in the video description, and also to not show penetration in the sex scene. Is it only the oral that's real? Because that certainly wouldn't qualify as hardcore to me.
I have bought films from TBFE before and I will again, but I have to admit I am skeptical of that hardcore tag. Hardcore SHIP folks have quite rightly complained in the past that softcore SHIP places like TBFE do not use the word simulated in their synopsis, that new folks being introduced to the SHIP community could be misled by these companies' descriptions of these films by leaving out the word simulated, leaving them to assume or hope there is graphic sexual content. Generally speaking, hardcore and softcore SHIP film companies stay in their lanes, and I think if a softcore company was making a hardcore film, the company would make that more overtly clear in the synopsis. I think if you have to speculate at whether a softcore company is making a softcore or hardcore film, I would guess the film is a softcore offering. I could be completely wrong, but I thought I heard at one point that those SHG places are not allowed to produce hardcore sexual content SHIP films because of the credit card processing company that serves the site.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The problem is if you do the R word stuff you can get shut down. IF there is sex it has to appear consensual. So you'll see weird things like the heroine drinks a mind control drink or is mind controlled or drinks some lust drink before they engage and then she acts like she wants it. Giga obviously gets away with it cause they are in Japan.
awsman
Henchman
Henchman

GWalb wrote:
1 year ago
I've bought a lot of videos from SHG Media and never sent check. My Paypal worked fine.
And now when you try to register you get a pop-up about their new policy where you need to send them a personal check first due to payment fraud issues. Doesn't apply to you since you already have an account.
shzam
Henchman
Henchman

I bought this one and loved it.

Great fight scenes with one particular standout of an overhead horizontal lift with WW to a rolling tuck? and throwing the villain.

Also the sex scenes and costumes were great. Definitely put Lily Lou on the map for me.

Previous user of SHG-Media so no check for me (also not american so no idea how that would work) Maybe chuck them an email
[email protected] as they are normally pretty helpful...
GWalb
Henchman
Henchman

Sorry about that, I just realized I do have an account. Whenever possible I check out as guest, I don't even have account at clips4sale where I p**ss away an inordinate amount of money. I may be sorry if they go scorched earth on their customers too.