Secret Identity Films - Lady Victory video questions

General discussions about superheroines!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I was hoping someone could help me out with a video I'm looking to possibly buy. Any stills or a link to a trailer (the one on SHG is not working) would be a huge help. To emphasize: I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A FREE VIDEO--I am genuinely interested in buying the video but there are only two stills on the SHG page and no working trailer. It's from Secret Identity Films (tried contacting them but no response yet) and has the following description:

Lady Victory

Someone is killing mega Girls and stealing their powers. Its up to Lady Victory to solve this mystery. Armed with a near indestructible power suit and the confidence to tackle any problem, she will do whatever it takes to bring the murderous villains to justice. But someone close to Lady Victory betrays her and pits her against newly powered up thugs. Very quickly she realizes that she is way over her head and has to endure a tortious night that not even her power suit can protect her from. The video has lots of sexual, physical and mental peril. 35 Min

I believe the video stars Halsey Rae. Here is the link to the video: https://shg-media.com/ProductDetail.asp ... 6468524098

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated, and thank you to anyone taking the time to read this.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The producer re-released a lot of videos from this series on compilation DVDs that are widely available on Amazon. Not sure how heavily cut the DVD versions are. The SHG download versions will most likely be the most complete and are in HD.

The DVDs do seem to be a very cheap way to obtain these videos, though.

amazon.com/Super-Vixens-4-_/dp/B09GQSTY9T/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2VZI9QXU1KB2K&keywords=super+vixens+4&qid=1655848404&s=movies-tv&sprefix=super+vixens+4%2Cmovies-tv-intl-ship%2C157&sr=1-1

amazon.com/Heroines-F-U-R-Y-Halsey-Rae/dp/B019D3J4VA/ref=sr_1_2?crid=1DI4ZA1K3WH4H&keywords=Heroines+Of+F.U.R.Y.&qid=1655848593&s=movies-tv&sprefix=heroines+of+f.u.r.y.%2Cmovies-tv-intl-ship%2C147&sr=1-2

(There seems to be a problem linking to Amazon.com on here. If those links don't work, just search for the titles in the Super Vixens and Heroines of F.U.R.Y. series.)

Here's a trailer for another movie featuring Lady Victory.

"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Thanks for looking into this Heroine Addict, very much appreciated. Any chance you have info on the specific video? I do have a few of the Heroines of F.U.R.Y. videos and would prefer buying just the one video instead of a compilation and/or DVD. No worries if not, and thank you again for taking the time to share your info on the videos.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Found the trailer.

"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Awesome! I think it's a buy! (Just wish they would show more of the sexual peril aspects.)

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

GWalb
Henchman
Henchman

I clicked on the link provided by the original poster and it took me to the page description which has a buy button that seems to work.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

GWalb wrote:
1 year ago
I clicked on the link provided by the original poster and it took me to the page description which has a buy button that seems to work.
The link to buy is indeed intact (this was not the problem). The issue was with the trailer not working. Heroine Addict was kind enough to find the trailer on YouTube, which has helped inspire me to purchase the video. I just wish the sexual peril referenced in the description were shown in the trailer; perhaps they might have added more to the stills shown. SHG has only two stills on the purchase page.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

dragontigerandhorse1985
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Heroine Addict wrote:
1 year ago
Found the trailer.

None of the links work.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

You need to be signed in to YouTube to see them. I didn't know they were age restricted when I posted them.