Super Capers: The Origins of Ed and the Missing Bullion

Avengers, Batman, Superman, etc Discussion about comic mainstream movies and TV shows.
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Super Capers: The Origins of Ed and the Missing Bullion - Plot: A good guy with no powers joins a superhero team with no clue against a bad guy with no shame.
The movie is terrible and I wish there were more shots of the superheroines in it.

Christine Lakin Super Capers

Danielle Harris Super Capers
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots!
shevek
Producer
Producer

superheroinebabes wrote:
1 year ago
Super Capers: The Origins of Ed and the Missing Bullion - Plot: A good guy with no powers joins a superhero team with no clue against a bad guy with no shame.
The movie is terrible and I wish there were more shots of the superheroines in it.
Watched the whole thing. Christine Lakin as Red, and Danielle Harris as Felicia Freeze, are indeed quite gorgeous in their costumes.
Red especially has great shiny thigh-high red boots, which are prominently featured in the very sexy opening scene.

There are some plenty of "un-PC" and camp-filled moments in the movie which clearly place it in the 1970s/1980s throwback genre..including a guest appearance by Adam West (RIP) as a taxi drive who used to be the superhero "Manbat". Also, references to all kinds of nostalgia from 'Return of the Jedi' to 'Star Trek' to 'Greatest American Hero'.

This movie seems to have been made as some kind of weird Christian conservative attempt at a superhero feature. Probably a pet project, as the director Ray Griggs spent $2 million and got only $30,000 back in revenue.

Last year, Griggs wrote an adventure novel that seems to be a more religious-based version of Raiders of the Lost Ark called "Jack Sterling and the Spear of Destiny," perhaps the first in a series. It was also supposed to be made into a movie but it doesn't look like it came out yet.