Villains of Valley View

General discussions about superheroines!
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

I am sure this show is terrible, but it has so much interesting potential. I don’t get Disney, but this is what I under stand from what I read. A family of supervillains is hiding in suburbia, because the hot (19 year old actress) daughter mouthed off to head of some evil organization the parents worked at. The mother was passed over for a promotion (whatever). Now, said evil org is hunting them, with a particular malice towards the hot 19 year old. The is also the girl next door sidekick (20 y.o.). I know it is hoping too much for the resurrection of the villain of the week format, but batgirl/bat-trap of the week format could use a good freshening up. Zendaya got a couple of scenes out teen secret agent series…

Any thoughts? Has anyone seen it? She does get a pretty cool mask.
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

It's bad, really bad... looks like a poor The Thundermans clone (doesn't help that they recycled some sets, they are identical !).
I don't even think the daughter is so hot - nothing to say about her figure, but her face has something wrong for me, i don't know how to explain it...

Disney also released the whole S01 of Ultra Violet and Black Scorpion, but it's not really for me either (she looks/is too young for my tastes, and kind of Flash speedster copycat).
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The Mom looks a lot like Mama June from Not to Hot when she is in the in-between stage..lol...Sorry I shouldn't be so brutal but this looks terrible!! There is a scene where Havoc is chained to the stairs and they ask if it is too tight and she says yes and they say good....so that's pretty much what the peril could be!! Tight!!!
Baralton
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
The Mom looks a lot like Mama June from Not to Hot when she is in the in-between stage..lol...Sorry I shouldn't be so brutal but this looks terrible!! There is a scene where Havoc is chained to the stairs and they ask if it is too tight and she says yes and they say good....so that's pretty much what the peril could be!! Tight!!!
It sounds likes Disney is going to lean into the comedy as usual. By the way, does anybody have a screen shot of the show?
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

Baralton
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

helstar wrote:
1 year ago
https://www.google.com/search?q=Villains+of+Valley+View and then click on ''images'' ...
Thank you. I realized could have done it myself. I think the costumes are really safe, but then again, this is Disney after all.