Gwen Stacy cosplay

Cosplay Discussion, Releases, Pics & Clips
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

Hey my name is Alice Amanda Klich about this video where I wear my sexy Gwen Stacy classic cosplay outfit look.

IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

It doesn’t seem to work.
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

IMSancho wrote:
1 year ago
It doesn’t seem to work.

try to play this video with the help of the arrow in the top right corner in the form of a link on this video
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

MightyHypnotic wrote:
1 year ago
The video? I see it.
try to play this video with the help of the arrow in the top right corner in the form of a link on this video
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

Hot indeed, but you definitely need the Spider-Gwen spandex costume and I'll sling myself to you as Spiderman! The Spidey umbrella is funny, however I highly doubt it protects from Venom's sticky stuff!
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

Evil Spider wrote:
1 year ago
Hot indeed, but you definitely need the Spider-Gwen spandex costume and I'll sling myself to you as Spiderman! The Spidey umbrella is funny, however I highly doubt it protects from Venom's sticky stuff!
How about that I will create my own Spider-Gwen cosplay rubber gloss, highlighted by sexy high tight leather blue gloss boots hmm
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

Alice wrote:
1 year ago
How about that I will create my own Spider-Gwen cosplay rubber gloss, highlighted by sexy high tight leather blue gloss boots hmm
Well then I'll probably need my own glossy rubber spidersuit for some sticky webtastic action! :spidey:
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

It's come to our attention that the girl in the video isn't named Alice but Anjie Griffin.

Please explain or per our policy we will remove this thread.
da8e3fff851d9e008646349407368e50.jpg
da8e3fff851d9e008646349407368e50.jpg (89.33 KiB) Viewed 1427 times
argento
Elder Member
Elder Member

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hopefully everyone realizes a real cosplayer won't likely share their stuff here unless they are in both industries like some of the talented actresses who do share here, makes it really dangerous to attend cons and other shows if people can find you easily.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

"41-28-38"

Really really doubting this. Chest size is around the trunk, not the breasts. Just like measuring a man. Football players have 41 chests. More than likely its a 36 or 38 chest with D or F cups. The cups size is the breasts.