Crocodile Woman #11

Information on the latest additions to the free and members galleries. If there's anything new, you'll find out about it here first!
Mitru
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Knowing how powerful the Sexy Super She Croc was, remembering how she humbled him in their first encounter, Mike Dandeewas not taking her at her word. He nodded to the other thug in the cabin to take his gun and restrain Bobby, so he could free up his hands. The thug restraining Barbara continued doing that. "Noice spaych Crocodoile Womahn. B Buh' yah daon't geh' off thaht aysy" replied Mike. Reaching under his jacket, he pulled out a Piranha Billy Club.

"Uuuuuuuuuuunh..my grite crocodoile braysts..uuuuuuunh..bein bayten weeth a laythah truncheon..uuuuuuuuuuuuuunh..duyahctly on moy woide theeck crocodoile areolahs..on moy biieg hahd and erect crocodoile neepples..uuuuuuuuuuunh..tykin nao chahnces weeth me..uuuuuuuuuuunh..nawt laettin me blahck eow' aysy..uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh..you ahh baytin me intao uncawnsciousness..hahve t' laeh' yah.. uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh..uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh" cried Crocodile Woman staggering backwards on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet as Mike bludgeoned her relentlessly in her naked immense firm creamy breasts.

Read on... ONLY in HIPcomix.com!
CW_11.jpg
CW_11.jpg (150.84 KiB) Viewed 236 times