New Supergirl release Milf GiGi

General discussions about superheroines!
tumkar
Henchman
Henchman

I don't think we get clips4sale updates anymore so I just wanted to post a link to a new Supergirl clip that Milf GiGi has on her bondage site.

Enjoy!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/63805 ... ion-mp41hd
Attachments
previewlg_26026517.jpg
previewlg_26026517.jpg (81.92 KiB) Viewed 1758 times
xxjimbob2000
Henchman
Henchman

I've always enjoyed Milf Gigi's superheroine videos. She is good at being the cruel villainess.
awsman
Henchman
Henchman

xxjimbob2000 wrote:
2 years ago
I've always enjoyed Milf Gigi's superheroine videos. She is good at being the cruel villainess.
That she is. When I ordered a Wonder Woman vid starring Sexy Slyyy from her last year, I initially cast Gigi as a helpless victim WW was trying to save, but after seeing some of her other work I decided to change the part to have Gigi turn heel and join in on the abuse. It was a good call.

If people enjoy this video, I have a custom with the same model, Misty Meaner, as Batgirl shooting with Gigi next week. It should be considerably more intense than this one, though... : :smart:
tumkar
Henchman
Henchman

Considerably more intense? Wow! Look forward to seeing it!

I think judging the right levels of peril/abuse is one of the hardest things about customs. I mean, you want to see a certain level, but also I don't want to ask performers to do things they aren't comfortable with...
This is the third Supergirl I've got from Gigi, sort of built up a bit each time. The previous one was good with a more submissive Supergirl, whereas here with Misty she plays the role with a bit more fight in her, and I think she was amazing at it.

The costume was also bang on perfect. We're actually got 3 different ones from AliExpress: leotard style, blue 2-piece and this white 2-piece. They all looked great on her but this one in particular was knockout.
For the next one I was thinking of doubling up the Supergirls and getting two of them in the dungeon at the same time...
awsman
Henchman
Henchman

tumkar wrote:
2 years ago
Considerably more intense? Wow! Look forward to seeing it!

I think judging the right levels of peril/abuse is one of the hardest things about customs. I mean, you want to see a certain level, but also I don't want to ask performers to do things they aren't comfortable with...
This is the third Supergirl I've got from Gigi, sort of built up a bit each time. The previous one was good with a more submissive Supergirl, whereas here with Misty she plays the role with a bit more fight in her, and I think she was amazing at it.

The costume was also bang on perfect. We're actually got 3 different ones from AliExpress: leotard style, blue 2-piece and this white 2-piece. They all looked great on her but this one in particular was knockout.
For the next one I was thinking of doubling up the Supergirls and getting two of them in the dungeon at the same time...
I hear that for sure, especially as my tastes have gotten increasingly darker. That’s why most of my customs the past couple years have been with PKF, but even then, if I’m casting a model who hasn’t done that type of content before, I’m always a little wary of scaring them off or making them uncomfortable.

Luckily I don’t have that issue with Misty. She and Miles shot a PKF custom for me during the 2020 quarantine where she played Lara Croft, and in a lot of ways it was the roughest scene I’ve commissioned, especially the way Miles literally rips her clothes off. She’s very into the rough stuff, and I included some things I know she’s excited about, so I think the only limitation on this one will be just how extreme a video Gigi wants to make. But she did a great job on my Slyyy custom so I’m sure I’ll be happy with it.

Double Supergirls, huh? That’s interesting, would it be an alternate universes deal?
tumkar
Henchman
Henchman

Ah yeah, PKF always used to add on a "darker"ending to all my customs in order to put them his more extreme store 😄

You'll have to put the link here to the Slyyy custom on Gigi's store - and also a link to the Lara croft one - if it's available on any online store.

Yeah maybe double Supergirls - mainly because I know she has the costumes I like 😄
And there is comic continuity for multiple Supergirls in the same place (specifically the guy who was capturing/chaining up and eliminating them). Maybe have Gigi pimping out her Supergirl sex slaves to a couple of random guys..

To me the holy grail is a well acted/choreographed fight scene followed by the sex. If you can find a producer and performers who can do that then you will achieve Nirvana 😄
For example, the Supergirl Vs Reign fight from the TV show. If with all the choreography and special effects , that fight scene, then followed by Reign actually taking Supergirl... Wow.
Similarly with pro-wrestling style stuff. If you could find the actresses who can do that level of fight choreography and then put some sex at the end (or in the middle), then I (at least) would be very happy.
awsman
Henchman
Henchman

tumkar wrote:
2 years ago
Ah yeah, PKF always used to add on a "darker"ending to all my customs in order to put them his more extreme store 😄

You'll have to put the link here to the Slyyy custom on Gigi's store - and also a link to the Lara croft one - if it's available on any online store.
A couple of my early PKF scripts didn't have a death ending, but since John always added one anyway (sometimes followed by a considerable bit of necro that I have no interest in), I started just writing them in even though the death itself doesn't hugely appeal to me. But if it's going to happen anyway, there are some methods that I find hotter than others - primarily strangulation during the rape.

This is the Slyyy vid with Gigi: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/63805 ... cking-67hi

And this is my PKF with Misty: https://www.pkfstudios.com/updates/stra ... ing-croft/

Pro tip: Any American studio SHIP movie that has the heroine piss herself at one point is almost certainly one of my customs. Oh, and the Misty custom was one that they added a TON of necro to for some reason. Like, I feel John told them they could throw in some necro at the end to make it more marketable to his customers and they went overboard.
awsman
Henchman
Henchman

My Batgirl custom with Misty ended up being even MORE extreme than I anticipated. It may be even the most physically intense SHIP scene I've seen. Suffice to say, Misty and Miles go hard AF.

Gigi will be posting the second scene on her site tomorrow, but there's no way that the first scene (where Barbara's attacked and ravished at home) wouldn't get taken down. But she is giving the option to buy the full 45 minute scene directly from her by email at [email protected].

Here's a couple pics:
FQAXbxZXwA0cRu1.jpg
FQAXbxZXwA0cRu1.jpg (72.56 KiB) Viewed 988 times
FQAXbxYWUAEWzt0.jpg
FQAXbxYWUAEWzt0.jpg (80.06 KiB) Viewed 988 times
FQAXbxiXsAQjaOO.jpg
FQAXbxiXsAQjaOO.jpg (1.68 MiB) Viewed 988 times
shzam
Henchman
Henchman

Can I ask how it works with purchase of the full scene?

So what's going up on clips4sale will only be half of the full scene (how long does that go for)? And the only way to get the fullscene will be through direct email?

Any of your other customs end up split this way?

Anyway appreciate appreciate the heads up and can't way to see it!
awsman
Henchman
Henchman

shzam wrote:
2 years ago
Can I ask how it works with purchase of the full scene?

So what's going up on clips4sale will only be half of the full scene (how long does that go for)? And the only way to get the fullscene will be through direct email?

Any of your other customs end up split this way?

Anyway appreciate appreciate the heads up and can't way to see it!
Right, this is the second scene that Gigi released today: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/63805 ... asco-mp4hd
(The video description has some intro stuff about this actually being a roleplay between Misty and her husband, I suppose so C4S don’t take it down for being a rape scene.)

The full version includes a home invasion scene, which is what sets up Batgirl looking for revenge. The C4S scene is 26 minutes, the full video that you can only buy directly from Gigi is 43 minutes. None of my other customs have been split up like this, it was just necessary because the first scene came out so rough that Gigi was sure C4S would take it down.