Jake Toller v Supergirl

The Dark Side Of Superheroine Peril Discussion - 18 and older.
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

This a roleplay with SupergirlElle that I turned into story form. I'm posting it here with her permission. A little background might be useful. Supergirl in this incarnation is the daughter of Superman and Lois, so is half human and weaker (though still strong enough to lift a small car) and more vulnerable although immune to kryptonite. Jake Toller is my roleplay character, a rogue always on the lookout for a score that will set him up for life. His only "superpower" is his somewhat absurd self-assurance. Jake doesn't know what he' s doing in Empire City because he suffers from partial amnesia resulting from him being thrown into a wall when a superheroine fell out of the sky into him. A more complete background on Jake can be found here: http://www.impervium.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=962.

This story is told from Supergirl's point of view.

I'd seen lots of talk and ranting fans and detractors before about this internet video interview, but I could tell that this Jake Toller guy was bad news and his comments and implied threats to heroines were more specific than most. At the very least I'd have to have a talk with him to clear this up. Speaking to the reporter, I learned a bit about his job search and interests. It seems he has an interest in collectibles and rare coins. I also hear he looks at a specific online site. Creating an ad for a gold and silver buying company, I put out the ad for a purchaser / seller. Borrowing a store front from a source, I set up a front office as if it were legit and make the ad live and wait.

Toller comes by the next day. I recognize the tall man from the video walking past the store several times before he decides to come in. I smile to myself as I know he's casing the store, but it looks legit with nobody but me inside, and me looking my best innocent young woman, posing as the receptionist with my hair in a bun, glasses and a knee length black pleated skirt and white sleeved turtle neck.
He finally comes in.

“Saw your ad. Is the owner here?”

I respond, "Oh ok. Do you have a resume?"

“That's nice sweetie, but I need to talk to the man in charge. My work is a little different.”

“Well if you tell me your name and take a seat I'll go ask if the manager will see you." I motion to a chair.

“OK, name's Jake Toller.”

I smile and go into the back for a few minutes. I see him getting a good look at my sweater, and can almost feel him watching my skirt swirl as I walk to the back of the store. After a moment, I return. “Please Mr Toller. You can come back,” I say, leading him to a fair sized board room. "Have a seat. This is not the norm to get asked back without a resume, but the manager will be right with you." I leave the same way I came in with him.

“Not a problem,” he replies, checking out the room. It has about 5 chairs around a table. Seems large for this kind of business, but then he must know he's different for this kind of business too.

The door on the other end of the room opens, and I enter in my blue leotard, red skirt, knee high boots, cape, and nyloned legs as Supergirl! "Apologies Mr. Toller, but there is no job here. Though I do have some questions for you." I stop half way down the table length from you and cross my arms.

He looks me over carefully. “Supergirl is it? Which one are you? There have been so many I lose track. Nice outfit, although I do prefer the 70's one with the bare midriff and the tie between your breasts. Didn't really get a chance to see your legs though. Mind turning around?”

"There has only been me Mr Toller." I scowl at your comments, then take a seat with one chair between us and cross my legs. "It seems you like spouting off in the media about your issues with heroines?"

“So you're here to arrest me, or better yet beat me up when I haven't even done anything? Kinda not changing my mind about you would-be do-gooders. And you don't have to push your tits up with your arms. They're just fine as they are.”

Seeming unshaken by your reply, I remain cordial so far, "Well I believe you are a person of interest in a few thefts. Your rep plus your comments online are a bit of a concern to me. What exactly do you think should happen to heroines again?"

“Well if you'd watched the second part of the video.... Oh, I forgot that part was private. The reporter did find it enlightening though.”

"Mind to, enlighten me?"

“As to what should happen to heroines, they should get off their privileged high horses and join the rest of us in making a living. Bet you came from an entitled family, didn't you. Always had a nice warm house and a soft bed. Now you're trying to tell poor folks like me how to live, or you'll lock us up. Got balls for a cute kid I've got to say. All I got is cheap hotel and the remnants of amnesia. Bet you wouldn't be caught dead in a place like that. As to enlightening you, we'll get to that if you insist, or you could be a good little girl and go home to Mommy and Daddy.”

"Phht, you'd be surprised where I've been caught, literally. But I get paid for my work like anyone else who works. You should try it sometime, legal work." I hold my hands wide. "Well Mr Toller, without the internet between us why not do something about us heroines? I'm not going anywhere!"

“I don't go around giving your type excuses honey. Let's just get to the part where you threaten to break this table over my head. I bleed just like everybody else,” he says, getting up and moving to me until his knees are touching mine. He looks down at me and gently lifts my chin to make me look up at him.

“I can be persuaded to give you a demonstration, but I do need money, so you'd have to pay for it.”

"Well if you don't cut your shit talk I'll actually break this table with your face." I find myself at a disadvantage as his finger lifts my chin, and a shiver runs through me. "Or it's you who will be paying," I add with my best show of bravado.

“Nice! Did you get that from an old movie?” He moves into me further, putting my legs between his, and makes his grip on my chin a little more solid.”Just how much does being a superheroine pay anyway?”

I shift a bit as I feel your legs trapping mine between them and grunt as you hold my face to look at you. For some common crook, you are pretty strong. I ignore the question. "Does it make you feel tough standing over me like this?"

“Not tough, just in charge. Like it?”

"Well, maybe under other circumstances." Did I just say that?

“We're just 2 people having a nice chat. I certainly haven't done anything wrong although you might want me to. You need to work on your breathing by the way, you'll get too excited too quick. I'm happy to change the circumstances though. You did ask for a demonstration, didn't you? But there's the question of payment. Doesn't look like you have a purse. Exactly what do you propose to pay me with?”

"Well the video cameras will make it look like you got a bit too touchy, and that's why I did this," I say, grabbing his wrist that is holding my chin and squeezing hard to twist it away from me

“Aaagh! You're hurting me!” Then whispering, "How was that? It'll look good for the video cameras." Then he adds in his normal voice, “I'll take my chin touching against your wrist twisting in court any day, but you really want the cameras on for what happens next?”

"You mean you agreeing to not show your face in public and admitting to your last theft? That next?" I stand up now as I still hold your wrist. “As far as femininity, I'm wearing a skirt. Now, the next part?"

“I've been nothing but a model citizen. Just was interviewed by a respected journalist (and a very pretty up-and-coming actress I must say). Now, what theft are you talking about? Seems to me all I said was I found myself in an open museum after hours and got attacked by one of you so-called heroines. Now why would I confess to a theft I never committed just because you're threatening me? The skirt is nice though. Liked the one you wore in your disguise too, but this one gives better access.”

I shove him back and let him go, getting annoyed by his lewd comments. "Well if you're so confident why don't we go down to the cops, and they can question you? As for your threats, you'd best act on them or keep them to yourself or they are going to get you hurt."

“Now I don't recall any threats by me, only from you. Isn't, 'Don't show your face around here no more,' some kind of extortion?” You shake your wrist a little and walk back to me until you're standing chest to chest. “Do you get all your lines from old movies?” Then you bend down, almost touching my face with yours.

I laugh and place my hands on my hips, "Well then if it's a crime, arrest me!" blurting it out in a tone dripping with sarcasm.

“Bet you have a thing for handcuffs, don't you. Too bad I don't have any.”

He moves his hand between us, and I hear a ripping sound. It's a pretty swift movement, and I look down at whatever he's doing as he pulls a black strap from under his shirt. He moves into me, and I think he's just getting touchy. Then he brings that hand around my back and pulls me further into him while he pushes my other upper arm back. Before I realize what he's doing, he loops the strap around my elbows and pulls it together tightly, fastening it somehow. I gasp as I feel my elbows yanked unnaturally tight behind me. I start wriggling and trying to get away from him. "What is this...how?" My chest is rubbing into his as I struggle.

“I do like the feel of those sweet tits pushed into my chest.”

He grabs my now bound elbows, swings me around, and pushes me down onto the table that I've been standing against.

"Uhhh" I exclaim as he slams my chest and face down over the table and spreads my legs out under my skirt with his legs. I grunt and try to stand up but, even with my strength, without my arms to push, he's got the advantage. He wraps one arm around my bound elbows and pulls them up, forcing me even harder into the table. He takes his other hand, reaches under my skirt and takes a firm but, so far, gentle hold of my crotch.
Supergirl.jpeg
Supergirl.jpeg (673.88 KiB) Viewed 1714 times
I gasp as I look at the camera. From that angle, it won't see what he's doing. "So you are arresting me?" I grunt as I try to shift my hips away from his touch.

“I wouldn't go that far. I think we can work things out amicably,” he replies, taking off his belt, looping it around my elbow strap, and hooking it to something on the ceiling, forcing my chest down into the table without him having to hold me now. I hear him take out another strap, and he swiftly lifts my left ankle and straps it solidly to my thigh.

"If that means you having your way with me, then just call the cops," I snarl as I'm hoisted more into the table, and my ankle is fused to my thigh. Coming here to nab him has now swiftly turned into me being nabbed, my elbows tied and pulled to the ceiling, my chest and face pushed into the table, and only my right leg holding me up as my left one dangles awkwardly in the air in its binding.

“Well, we can get to that if we need to,” he says, taking off my belt and laying it on the table next to me. He reaches his right arm under my skirt, then my leotard, sliding his hand up my waist, then all the way, to force its way between my breast and the table. He begins sliding his other hand up and down my slit at the same time. “Right, now we can negotiate.”

I shiver at his touch as his arm snakes against my skin and his hand grabs my breast. "Ne-go-tiate?" I stutter as he feels my nipple hard against his palm.

“Yes, since you brought me here under false pretenses, and then started to assault me, I think I deserve some compensation.” He takes his lower hand and now slides it inside my panties, slowly pushing two fingers into me while toying with my clit with his thumb.

"Ohhh, ohh, you creep," I pant as I jiggle my body under him while secretly aroused at how fast and easily he was able to turn me helpless.

He slides the hand on my breast until he's squeezing my nipple between his fingers even as it presses into the table. Then he leans forward over my body, pushing my bound elbows slightly aside until he gets his lips next to my ear. “Creep is so unimaginative a word. I bet you can do better than that.” With that he pushes up with the fingers in my snatch until he pushes my hips up.

"Ohhhh!" He digs into my wet folds and my ass pushes up against him. "No, no, please, ohhhh," I cry, sounding only half like I mean it.

“I like it when you say please.” He takes his hand out of my cunt, and I hear a zipper being pulled down while he squeezes my trapped nipple all the harder now.

"Mmm, you'll pay for this." The threat sounds more seductive and wanton than mean.
He slaps a 5 dollar bill on the table next to my face.

I turn bright red as he turns my “threat” into my utter humiliation, shredding the last of my dignity. I'm totally lost now. My heart pounds as all my video will show is me luring him and starting things, then me being taken. He pulls my panties aside and slowly forces his very hard dick into me.

“Sorry, the sight of such a helpless, very sexy woman is just too much for my impulse control.”

I shudder as I feel him pushing in long and hard. I gasp as my head leans into the table. Now that he's inside me, he reaches his hand around my hips and inside my panties to squeeze my clit while he pumps his dick into me.

"Ohh ohhh ohhhh," I pant with each stroke as my body pushes up and down along the table and my fingers ball into fists.

He pulls his other arm down and out of my leotard, then reaches it up and yanks one side then the other of my leotard down over my shoulder until he slides it roughly off my still trapped breasts. He grunts now as he pumps even harder into me, and begins rubbing my clit forcefully and fast with his hand.

He's pulled my suit down as far as it can go with my bound arms. My bare breasts are moist and squeaking as they rub with each thrust against the polished table. He reaches down and spanks my right ass cheek hard enough that I can feel it push me tighter into the hand rubbing my clit and his cock snuggled tightly inside me.

"Ohh, Ohh, yes, yes!" I grunt as my body tingles from his cock ramming into me and out, the right bondage and spanking all pushing me to the edge.

“You want my prick in your cunt, don't you?” he says, commandingly, and spanks me again.

"Owee, yes, yes, mmmm," I moan, more like a slut than a heroine now.

He reaches his hand up and grabs my blond hair forcefully, taking control of my head as he grunts harder and speeds his pumping up, faster and faster, until he finally explodes into me while I'm totally under his control, my head yanked back, and my clit possessed by his hand as he nails me, and, when I feel his hot victory spill into me, I grin and send back a shudder and orgasm of my own with a moan and long pants of ecstasy.

After a few moments, he pulls out of me, bracing himself with both hands on my ass. “Don't worry, I'll be right back,” he says, leaving me to contemplate my helplessness.

I can see in my mind's eye what a picture I must be presenting, with my elbows tightly bound and pulled to the ceiling, pressing my now exposed breasts cruelly into the table and my left ankle bound to my thigh and dangling uselessly in the air as my juices leak onto the table.

It's not long before he returns and plunks something that sounds heavy next to me on the table. He wraps his arm around my right thigh and lifts it up as he removes my boot, then lets my foot back down to the floor. Still feeling like a rag doll in my post-coitus lethargy, I let him manhandle my body, unable to even try to give any resistance. He roughly wrestles my little red skirt off me over my hips and my bound leg and my now bootless other leg.

“You'll have the surveillance footage, but I need something to remember this too,” he explains, “This boot will go nicely next to Wonder Woman's.”

“What? Wo...nder Wo...man? You raped her too?”

“Had to. Bound by her lasso of truth, she told me, it was the only way to subdue her and keep her from coming after me in the future.”

I moan, pitifully, thinking how much I've been used by this brute that I had thought to put in his place. Now he would have my boot, next to Wonder Woman's and god only knows how many others as trophies in his shrine of defeated heroines. I close my eyes as shame washes over me.

My eyes spring open wide now though. He's spreading my pussy lips, and I can feel something hard and cold at my entrance.

“I'm sorry. I'm sure it's cold, but I coated it in your juices to make it easier,” he says as he slowly but steadily pushes the invader into my cunt. “It's a jade paper weight, the Chinese use for holding their paper flat as they do their calligraphy. I noticed it in the front case. It's a perfect shape though, don't you think?” he adds as he forces the jade cylinder into me.

I'm being stretched! This thing is solid and even slightly longer than he was! He finishes pushing it in all the way, and slaps my leotard and panties back into place, making me shudder as he secures it inside me, totally filling me, and I'm helpless to do anything about it.
“I'm sure it will keep you busy,” the bastard says, squeezing both my ass cheeks together to push my inner walls into his improvised dildo for emphasis.

I can't stifle the moan that move elicits, but I take a breath and try to reassert myself, “You son of a...” My curse is silenced as he pulls my face up with that strong hand of his, covers my lips, and takes my tongue in his. The kiss is passionate, and I can't help responding with him leaning over my helpless body and the jade intruder continuing to push my arousal.

He smiles the sweetest smile at me as he breaks our kiss with a look of sincere longing in his eyes. I melt, trying to imagine what else he might do to me.

“Sorry, got to go,” he says as my eyes widen in despair, “I'll call the cops on my way out about a woman in distress at this address, so I'm sure it won't be long before they're here to rescue you,” he adds, and I watch him strut out with my boot, skirt, and belt in his hand. Wait, he's got my black skirt and white turtleneck too! Seeing that makes my body unconsciously clench around the jade invader inside me. The flood of unexpected pleasure leaves me unable to even muster a curse as I let my head drop back down to the table in shame, dozens of conflicting emotions twisting through me all at once like some kind of whirlpool taking me down.
supergirl7.jpeg
supergirl7.jpeg (599.72 KiB) Viewed 1714 times
The artwork is by my friend Roissy from ArtUntamed.