W.O.N Theatre's Superimposter is NOW PLAYING!!!!

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

W.O.N/Jimbo-FailExchange Inc. Productions in association with MMP Studios comes a special super-heroine episode of W.O.N Theatre entitled "Superimposter", Starring Linda Hines as Superwoman and Rachel Ledew as Superlady. Superwoman who ends up in a strange atmosphere and strange time, One very much like our own...but there is one problem. There’s a woman from another planet who claims she’s a superheroine and that Superwoman is an impostor and an enemy. This leads to Superwoman realizing she’s going up against a specie of a dangerous kind which could lead to deadly consequences.

We also have the Herrmann version of the Superimposter film which features classic movie scores from Bernard Herrmann.

Check it out and enjoy!

For more info on our new movie showcase series, visit our website at https://www.wonnewyork.net

This W.O.N Theatre film presentation and showcase is property of W.O.N/Jimbo-FailExchange Inc. Productions and MMP Studios.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

It was well put together. I enjoyed it. If you showed the cradle carrying scene instead of cutting it , that would have made it even better. Rachel is attractive and has a great body and stunning legs, would have been great to see the cradle carry. Will she be doing more work with you ? A chloro scene of her would have made this the best one, right up there with Jacques!

Regardless, an enjoyable film and thank you for making these. I hope you get many views and continue working with both actresses!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:
2 years ago
It was well put together. I enjoyed it. If you showed the cradle carrying scene instead of cutting it , that would have made it even better. Rachel is attractive and has a great body and stunning legs, would have been great to see the cradle carry. Will she be doing more work with you ? A chloro scene of her would have made this the best one, right up there with Jacques!

Regardless, an enjoyable film and thank you for making these. I hope you get many views and continue working with both actresses!
Thanks, warrior. Glad you enjoyed it. To answer your question, Rachel is slated to return in Superwoman 11, Supergirl 11 & 12....Linda will be back as well in SW 11 and SG 12. Kaycee we hope will return as Supergirl in Supergirl 11 & 12.....
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema