Superheroines.com

General discussions about superheroines!
D0nC0rl30n3
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi all.

I've seen a few posts from a while ago appreciating the amazing site that was Superheroines.com. I know the site shut down a long, long time ago and most of the time the Wayback Machine is the best way to see material from sites like these but there is only a very limited amount you can get from that.

Just wondering if anyone knows if there is still a way of finding or even purchasing any of the photosets from Superheroines.com? I have a few of the photosets from back in the day but none of the ones featuring Jana Cova which look incredible (especially any where she wears the Supergirl style costume) so would love to track these down if anyone has any ideas?

Thanks!
Baralton
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

D0nC0rl30n3 wrote:
2 years ago
Hi all.

I've seen a few posts from a while ago appreciating the amazing site that was Superheroines.com. I know the site shut down a long, long time ago and most of the time the Wayback Machine is the best way to see material from sites like these but there is only a very limited amount you can get from that.

Just wondering if anyone knows if there is still a way of finding or even purchasing any of the photosets from Superheroines.com? I have a few of the photosets from back in the day but none of the ones featuring Jana Cova which look incredible (especially any where she wears the Supergirl style costume) so would love to track these down if anyone has any ideas?

Thanks!
You mean like this one?
Attachments
superheroines-dot-com-02.jpg
superheroines-dot-com-02.jpg (91.62 KiB) Viewed 608 times
Danorian
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Baralton wrote:
2 years ago
D0nC0rl30n3 wrote:
2 years ago
Hi all.

Thanks!
You mean like this one?
Please God, yes!