Youtube video transforming superheroines

General discussions about superheroines!
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRp2S4sSyQk video of 30 transforming superheroines
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Way cool! Good thing they left out the Japanese ones. That could have been an hour and a half easily. Love how they go hide somewhere to change but the transformation causes lightning bolts and storm clouds and explosions. And the powers are theft proof cause no one wants to do that froofy dance to transform into those absurd outfits.
Danorian
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Funky how for the tv Supergirl one, they use the scene where Kara is having a bad case of claustrophobia from the Psi episode, and don't have a full transformation. I stopped after that since they didn't give a proper tv SG transformation scene.
Amazed they didn't use the movie one in which Linda Lee is walking in some woods, and her costume changes piece by piece as she passes behind some trees.
five_red
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Mr. X wrote:
2 years ago
Way cool! Good thing they left out the Japanese ones. That could have been an hour and a half easily. Love how they go hide somewhere to change but the transformation causes lightning bolts and storm clouds and explosions. And the powers are theft proof cause no one wants to do that froofy dance to transform into those absurd outfits.
Supergirl: So what do you do to transform?

Masked Belle: I summon my magic wand, wave it in a circle, then chant "magic masked power mega transform" while holding the wand straight up in the air, then my costume appears with a massive thunder clap and smoke, and I leap several feet and do a forward roll in mid-air, before all the gems on my outfit light up and sparkle for a few moments, and finally I land back where I started fully transformed.

Supergirl: Oh(!)

Masked Belle: Why, what do you do?

Supergirl: Pull my shirt open...

Masked Belle: Oh..!

R5
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

The little girls magically transforming into well endowed adult women creeped me out.

I do think the Japanese Giga heroines have better transforms than about 90% of these. One thing I like about the Japanese AV heroines is how their costumes are either slowly destroyed or transform as their captivity progresses, going from bulky unitards to sheer fabric to thong or some other barely there outfit…
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Nice.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

At least they had a trans super person.