Supergirl and the Package

The Dark Side Of Superheroine Peril Discussion - 18 and older.
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Linda Danvers set the package down on her coffee table and contemplated what had brought her to this. She was aware of the dynamic that powerful people frequently craved to be dominated in order to enjoy sex. Whether it was true for everyone or not, as Supergirl, the most powerful woman on Earth, she certainly wanted a loving man to dominate her, but that wasn't possible. Even fantasizing about villains taking her by kryptonite or magic turned her on. But she really couldn't have sex by normal means. At least she was afraid to, lest in a moment of release, she would not be able to control herself, and literally become one of those vile creatures that killed her mate after sex.

No matter how powerful her sex drive, she wasn't willing to risk it, but she still had sexual needs and had recently found a new solution in online role-playing. She would enter role-play chat rooms anonymously as her online persona, LadyJane, playing the role of Supergirl, and engage in a session where a partner would trap or bind her and make long, slow love to her bound and helpless body. Or sometimes brutal and forceful rape, depending on what she was in the mood for, but usually she preferred long, slow, teasing sessions that led ultimately to her begging for release. Of course, that sometimes meant long pauses during the chats while she stopped to actually give herself what she was craving based on the scenario her chat partner had put in her head. Once she had come down from her orgasm, she would resume the chat, describing exactly how she had felt during the orgasm. She got very good at it, at least so her chat partners raved. Apparently lots of girls playing online would just type out their versions of primal screams that looked more like they had fallen asleep on the keyboard, so the men told her. At least she was convinced it was men she was chatting with. One could never be sure online, but it was all fantasy anyway, and that's what she wanted, so what difference did it make?

After a few false starts with chatters who seemed to think that just mashing a woman's breasts or shoving a cock in her mouth was the ultimate turn on for women, she started to find a set of more compatible partners. For the last month, it had been one in particular, FFaust. She had had some wonderful masturbation sessions to his scenarios, and his latest suggestion was taking things to a whole other level. He had asked to send her a package with “items of interest” and instructions. Before agreeing, she had set up with a cross-town UPS store to give him a physical address that looked real. Even if he watched the store, he'd have no idea what she actually looked like, and even Linda Danvers was just somebody playing Supergirl online, right? Perhaps she was being overcautious, but one couldn't be too safe online. Despite her ability to handle herself in any situation, she didn't want the complications of somebody knowing where she lived.

Now she had the package home on her coffee table. Not surprisingly, there was no return address, but the postmark indicated that it had been mailed within the city. That made her feel vindicated in being cautious. She gave in to the guilty temptation of cheating and used her x-ray vision rather than opening it right away. She could see a wooden box inside the brown paper wrapping, but nothing else! Had he lined it with lead? Well, she knew from their chat sessions that FFaust took the games very seriously, but she was impressed. She unwrapped the outer wrapping to see a beautiful wooden box with a pentagram on the top and dragons on the sides. Wow, that must be expensive! She was liking this man more and more. She lifted the lid carefully to find the contents covered with a thin lead sheet. She lifted the lead shielding and immediately recoiled. There was a polished steel collar with three bright green crystals embedded in it. She had jumped back quickly, toppling the couch behind her and landing on her back before she realized that there was no feeling of pain or weakness as would have come with kryptonite. Feeling silly, she sighed, shoved the couch out of the way with one hand and returned to kneel in front of the box, pulling out the sheet of paper under the “kryptonite” collar.

The paper was written as a role-play chat with FFaust doing both parts with an introductory note that she should perform the actions listed in the “chat”.

Supergirl recoiled away from the box and the kryptonite but only slammed against FFaust's chest.
FF: “Put the collar on Supergirl!”
SG: “No!”
FF: “If I put it on you, I might tighten it too much and accidentally strangle you. You wouldn't want that, would you? I certainly wouldn't. I have other plans for you.”
FF: With trembling hands, Supergirl lifted the collar out of the box and snapped it shut around her neck.

Linda did that, even managing the trembling hands as she imagined it to be studded with actual kryptonite and even shivered as she closed it with a snap around her neck. She noticed that it had a raised button on either side which she assumed were the releases as there was no other obvious way to remove the collar.

FF: “Now drop your cape, then pull your uniform down over your shoulders and let it drop to the floor.”

Linda pulled her dress straps down over her shoulders and let the garment pool around her ankles, stepping over it.

FF: “I knew you weren't wearing a bra,” he said, leering at her naked breasts as she now stood before him in only her red panties and boots.

Linda actually was wearing a bra, but she took it off and deposited it with her dress.

SG: Supergirl blushes and puts one arm across her chest in a vain attempt at modesty.
FF: Commandingly, “Now your panties.”
FF: Smiles as he sees Supergirl collared and naked before him except for her boots.

Linda complied, but actually she was totally naked now as she wasn't wearing her Supergirl boots.

FF: “Put your hands down by your sides. I want to see all of you. Now kneel before the box and open the next layer.”
SG: Obediently drops to her knees and lifts off the next lead plate to find a pair of ropes and what looks like a dildo.

The now naked Linda knelt once again before the box, and lifted the lead plate to reveal the described contents. She paused for a moment to put her wrists behind her and imagine herself bound and weakened to the state of an ordinary mortal by the collar she could not remove. Her nipples sprang to attention, and she could feel the stirrings in her loins.

FF: “Take each rope and tie it around your ankle, then tie your ankle to your thigh—TIGHTLY! I'll be watching.”
SG: Supergirl complies, making the skin on her tender thighs indent with the tightness of the ropes. Gasps.

Linda did that, pulling the ropes binding her thighs to her ankles so tight that she did indeed gasp. She felt like FFaust was somehow channeling her own mind as she read the part he had written for her, and that made her tremble again. After only a half-dozen chats, he seemed to know her most intimate desires. She shivered at the thought that she had revealed that much of herself to him. It was a good thing he didn't really know where she lived.

FF: “Now take the dildo out and put it on the floor between your spread knees.”

Not put it in her, Linda thought? That must come later.

FF: “Reach your hands up and press the buttons on the collar. Make sure you do both at the same time!”

Why did he want her to open the collar already? She was just starting to feel really helpless and very horny. Still she did as instructed. When she pressed the buttons on the collar, two latches sprung. But instead of releasing the collar, an arm on either side of the collar swiftly and solidly swung forward and snapped a cuff around each wrist, holding her arms helplessly in place on either side of her neck!

SG: Flabbergasted, Supergirl realizes she's now completely trapped and totally restrained! Her nipples grow so hard they ache, and her juices start flowing. She really needs either him or the dildo inside her, but can do nothing on her own to satisfy the growing lust that her helplessness always brought on. Then her eyes fly open in astonishment. The dildo seemed to be crawling towards her open pussy!

Linda blinked as she read what were the last lines on the sheet, and then her eyes did indeed go wide. The dildo was moving towards her! What? Did it have some kind of tiny mechanical legs or rollers? What kind of things would little legs or rollers do once inside her? She tried to imagine it and, seemingly in a trance opened her legs wide to allow it to get inside her. After all, she couldn't put it in herself or even use her hands to pleasure herself. Well, actually she could, she realized. She could just easily break free of the cuffs holding her wrists to the collar and her hands behind her neck, but that would break FFaust's ingenious collar and the spell of submissive fantasy she was under, and she wasn't ready for that until that dildo found its way into her and gave her a serious orgasm. She spread herself wide and almost screamed as it first touched her entrance and started to force its way into her.

It almost seemed alive as it slowly pushed itself all the way in. At that point, some piece from the tail end of the dildo snapped forward to clamp itself tightly on her clit pulling a shocked gasp from her. Then the dildo made one final push and settled itself inside her all the way. Immediately, several things happened. Straps flew out from either side of the dildo's end at her entrance and wrapped themselves around her thighs. Another strap sprung out and whipped around her waist to the small of her back. All 3 straps had somehow wound their way back to attach to the dildo and now cinched themselves to it very tightly, forcing the dildo very solidly inside her while tugging her back forward pushing her hips forward into the invader. How did it do that? She thrust her hips and spread, then squeezed her thighs in a futile try to dislodge the dildo. That little toy was not going to come out or even move until it was done with her! Then both the dildo and the tab against her clit started vibrating. No, the dildo was a actually pulsing inside her, expanding and contracting both its width and length. She'd never felt anything like it. Somehow it was making her feel weak. If she had been standing, her knees would have buckled. “How…?” she started, but a loud moan interrupted her question. “Oh god! Oh god!”

This “magic” dildo was having some kind of effect on her that she had never felt before. She threw her head back, her arms yanking instinctively and futilely against her imprisoned wrists. She was shaking from the unstoppable vibrations pulsing through her. Her whole body seemed to be vibrating in time with the pulses inside her. As her mind reeled from the stimulation, faintly, at the bottom of her consciousness something was nagging at her. Why didn't her wrist restraints break? That weak feeling, it wasn't the dildo. It was kryptonite! The stones on her neck! No, the feeling of weakness was coming from inside her. Oh my god, the dildo must have a kryptonite tip! She tried to pull her wrists out of the shackles consciously this time, but it was too late. She was too weak.

The damn dildo with its deadly kryptonite payload was locked inside her and tightly strapped in place, so that she could never dislodge it. How did FFaust know she was really Supergirl? She looked at herself in the mirror that hung on the far wall behind the box. Naked, trapped, and gasping for breath as the deadly dildo continued to push her to her limits, how was she going to get out of this? Both her face and chest turned red at the thought of someone having to find her like this to rescue her. She felt despair, mixing with the humiliating realization that she had put herself into this inescapable trap. Those feelings were mixing with the dildo's stimulation to take her to the unstoppable cliff of a climax. She was gasping and moaning as she tried to stop from cumming because she knew that cumming with that mix of humiliation, helplessness, and despair would leave her totally defeated and unable to fight anything that happened to her thereafter.

Now that she was helpless, what was her captor's plan? Was he going to make her collapse from overstimulation and leave her to slowly die in her bondage? He hadn't had her gag herself, but she wasn't about to call out for help and, at best, have someone come in to leer at her as they rescued the stupid girl who had put herself in this situation. At least she wasn't quite that desperate yet.

She tried to concentrate on a means of escape, but she couldn't even to keep a coherent thought as she fought what was sure to be a losing battle against the oncoming orgasm with the dildo showing no mercy in its relentless assault on her cunt and her clit. She imagined FFaust watching her gyrate helplessly as he pulled out his prick to jerk off and spray her naked breasts with his cum, all the while wearing a wicked grin and devising a new way to torture her. Just then a green light of a computer camera came on in the lid of the box.

“Ah, I see I timed it perfectly Supergirl.” said a voice coming from some speaker concealed in the box. “I want to see the moment of your total surrender. Your naked, chained body looks so delicious! By the way, I can control the dildo remotely,” he added, turning the vibrations off to her open-mouthed gasp. “Oh, that desperate look on your face is priceless Supergirl. A moment ago, you were trying so hard not to come weren't you, and now you can't think of anything else, can you?”

Supergirl bit her lip, trying not to admit the truth of his boast. He knew from their many chats what her reactions would be.

“Maybe I'll make you wait until I get there to let you cum. Yes, that's right Supergirl, there's a GPS tracker in the box that I'm following to your location right now. Oh, and the kryptonite is a carefully calibrated dose, just enough to turn you into an ordinary girl, but not enough to really hurt you. Well, I'm sure it hurts a little, but that's just part of the fun, isn't it? When I get there I can pinch and pull those beautiful nipples to help send you over the edge. I know from our chats that you like a little pain.”

“You bastard!” she started, but her exclamation was turned into a scream as the dildo came to life again, seemingly at a higher setting than before, and she arched her back in shock and pleasure.

“Look at those tits fly. They're just begging for me to grab them, aren't they?”

She did want him grabbing her tits as she found herself once again on the edge of cumming. She twisted in her restraints, realizing she was only putting on a show for him, but she couldn't help herself.

“I love it when you know you're beaten, but not yet, Cunt,” he said, turning off the dildo again. “Oh, the helpless look in your eyes is so perfect! Your hands are bound uselessly and spread wide open to display yourself and your beautiful, vulnerable tits and their bulging nipples that are just begging for my touch.

Supergirl shuddered. “They need to be imprisoned by my fingers, don't they? You can't even stop from shaking your tits in front of me. You know how much I enjoy that, don't you? That dildo is locked inside your most private parts—locked in so tightly—and playing with your cunt and clit at my command. Beg me for it, Cunt. Beg me to make you cum, little slave girl, and maybe I'll let you. You're no longer Supergirl, you're just a little slave girl who needs to be taken, aren't you?”

Her whole body was quivering. She knew that one more pulse of the dildo would send her over the edge. She also knew that there was now no way out for her. It was impossible to free herself. The kryptonite dildo was locked inside her where she could do nothing about it, and he was right, she had done this to herself. Once she fancied herself the most powerful woman on earth. Now she was nothing but a man's little pleasure toy with a kryptonite dildo forced securely into her cunt and her hands uselessly fastened to her neck. And he knew where she lived and was coming to do even more degrading things to her until he broke her. For all her power, she was just a foolish little slut who had let her hormones get the best of her. And that thought was pushing her closer to the edge even without the vibrator. There was no way out. She squeezed her eyes closed and yanked again at the cuffs holding her wrists to her neck. Her fantasy had come to life, and now taken her life from her. Her life was not going to be hers anymore.

“Please…,” she haltingly began, pleading now with her eyes, “please let your little slave girl cum for you. I wear your collar. My wrists are bound and my arms spread wide in surrender. My naked body is displayed for your every pleasure. Your big remote cock is locked inside my cunt and you can make me cum at your whim. I cannot stop you from doing whatever you want to your little slave. I want you to come to me and squeeze my tits and slap my ass like the little slut that I am, and take me with your own prick, so I can be truly owned by you. But please don't make me wait. Please, make your little slut cum for you. Make me gasp and squirm and finally cum for your pleasure while you watch my humiliation.”

With that the dildo sprang back to life, pulsing inside her while it squeezed and vibrated on her clit. She was overwhelmed by a mind-shattering orgasm that sent her whole body spasming for what seemed like forever until she finally slumped over towards the camera, her beautiful blond curls cascading over her shoulders in defeat as she heard the door open.
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Supergirl and the Package Part 2

Supergirl fought her way up from her post-orgasm haze to look up and see who came through the door. Despite his new goatee, Supergirl recognized him.

“Felix Faust!”

“In the flesh this time Supergirl,” he replied waving a hand and causing the air to shimmer at the periphery of the room.

“How did you get in? What did you just do?”

“Seriously Supergirl, or should I say LadyJane or maybe Linda Danvers since that was the name on the mailbox, did you think an ordinary lock could keep a mage out? As to the spell, it merely keeps all the sound inside this room. I wouldn't want your cries of bliss to disturb your neighbors.”

She scowled at his presumption, but as he crossed the room towards her, she felt the kryptonite-laced dildo come back to life inside her although she didn't see him press any controls. The dildo was slowly expanding and lightly vibrating, as if it were breathing, just keeping her aware of its knobby exterior that had just given her such a climax. She pursed her lips and tried to lean away from him as he got close. With her ankles tied to her thighs, hands manacled to her steel neck collar, and the dildo strapped inside her, she could hardly avoid whatever he had in mind.

“How did you get out of prison? Why are you doing this?”

“All in good time, Supergirl, but first, did you think you could get away with just a single orgasm while I was watching you on my phone? I took pity on my beautiful sex slave by letting you come without me. Now we have some more business to attend to. Your master is here to claim his prize.”

The dildo began to move faster, and the clamp on her clit came to life, squeezing and rolling its tiny ball bearings over her sensitive button as the dildo rubbed insistently against its underside. How was he doing this? She wanted to ask, but all that came out was a gasp as she clenched her fists helplessly. He knelt between her legs and put a hand on each side of her waist. Although she was used to fondling herself as she masturbated, frequently to Ffaust's scenarios in their roleplays she remembered, the feeling of another's hands, a man's hands, on her naked body as the dildo played its relentless game inside her was different, dangerous, exciting. He could do anything he wanted with her body, and she could do nothing to stop him, and she well remembered the things “he” had done to her in their chats. She could feel her breasts tighten and her nipples harden until she felt like they would burst.

He slowly slid his hands up her body until they were cupped on the underside of her boobs. Her breath was coming in short gasps as he wrapped his hands around her breasts.

“Have you ever let a man take your breasts in his hands?”

“Nnn...not naked,” she got out, remembering the brief touches she had fended off because she was afraid of letting herself get turned on lest she hurt a lover with her superhuman strength.

“But you want me taking them now, don't you? I can see them straining for my touch. It tortured you that you couldn't touch them while I gave you that last orgasm, didn't it?”

“Yes,” she said quietly, closing her eyes and almost feeling ready to cry.

“And you're blushing all the way down to between your tits. Oh Supergirl, you are such a delightful combination of innocence, sexiness, and unbearable lust. Beg me for it slave.”
At that the dildo increased its relentless pressure.

“Maa...Master, please. My tits ache for your touch. Please, take them in your hands and make me squeal and scream. I...can't...” and indeed she couldn't, as the dildo drew a loud gasp from her, rolling it's tiny metal balls behind it's thin silk lining against her clit and pushing on its underside from within her.

It was then that he grabbed each breast and squeezed her nipples, pulling them towards him, then letting them snap back into her breasts, bouncing and vibrating, only for him to gently press them between his thumb and finger. After a short squeeze, he just let his long fingers roam all over her breasts, firmly enough to make clear there was no escape, but gently enough to send shockwaves through her nerves. She threw her head back and screamed, pushing her breasts even farther into his hands and feeling an extra shock from the dildo as her move inevitably pushed her hips forward and tightened her cunt's grip on it.

When her scream subsided, Faust took advantage of her open mouth to cover it with his. She was lost now and eagerly wrestled with his tongue as her arousal kept building higher and higher. She felt her eyes roll up in her head, clenched her fists, and yanked on her tightly cuffed wrists. She wanted to wrap her arms around him and pull him to her as tightly as she could while she imagined him ramming his cock into her. She squeezed her cunt as hard as she could, deliberately this time. She felt like she was fainting as her body responded with an orgasm so strong it felt like her life leaving her. She couldn't scream with her tongue wrapped so tightly around his, but she leaned her head back so far she almost strangled her own airway.

As her body went limp, he released her from the kiss and lifted her head back vertical, running his fingers through her blond curls.

“I think we've given you the release you've always needed. Now we can begin your training.”

“Training?” she whimpered, being reminded that her enslavement was only beginning.

“Yes. You asked me how I got out of prison, and why I'm doing this. Well, the two are related. With the help of a chaplain and therapist, I came to realize that my quests for power and money were just empty and futile attempts to release myself from greed, envy, and lust. I let go of the need for those things, well, except for lust as you can see, but I'm still working on that one. Satisfied that I was reformed, they let me out, and I went looking for ways that I could do good to those I had wronged. I still have plenty of magical abilities even without summoning world-destroying demons. That dildo inside you isn't mechanical, it's an enchanted artifact that responds to my thoughts, even my unstated ones.”

“Oh god,” she thought. That's how the dildo acted like it was alive. It was just a remote extension of him, responding to his thoughts and desires. When she'd said it was his big cock in her, it was truer than she had known. And it was still lightly throbbing inside her. She shivered at the thought of what amounted to a remote cock, controlled by Faust's thoughts and lust and locked inside her most vulnerable places.

“As I searched for a way to do something good for someone I had wronged,” he continued, “I came across your roleplays and realized that you, like many other heroines, but especially you, are frustrated and kept from fulfilling your sexuality for fear of hurting the men you love. For male heroes it's easier, their prick just slowly deflates, but for you, when an orgasm forces you to lose control, you might well crush your lover's dick. So you've gone your whole life so far without any real lover, haven't you?”

“Yes…Master,” she said softly, lowering her eyes in shame. She didn't know why she had added the last word to her admission.

“It's nothing to be ashamed of,” Faust said, gently lifting her face to his. “In fact, I thought the solution you came up with of roleplaying was genius. But following the orders and story lines of others is not the same as feeling a man's hands and tongue on your soft body, is it? I think we proved that tonight, by giving you the best orgasms of you life, didn't we?”

“Yes,” she whispered hesitantly and curled her lower lip under her upper lip, looking up at him pitifully, quite aware that she was still quite helpless with her legs tied and her hands locked to the collar on her neck.

“So, this is how I can do good. I want to train you to be able to unleash your sexuality, to be able to be a full woman yet know you won't hurt your partner.”

“You can do that? How?” she added, hoping she had kept the eagerness out of her voice.

“It will take many sessions, many orgasms, but you'll eventually be able to control the muscles of your pelvis and vagina even when in the throes of orgasms like the ones you had tonight. It can't be a conscious response. You have to train yourself until it gets into the part of your brain that acts before thought. Athletes do this to train themselves to hit a 100mph fastball, and martial artists do it to block and punch as soon as they see an opponent start to move. My magic can help you with this, but it will still take many orgasms until you are fully trained. You may even get to the point that you can reach orgasm without feeling helpless.”

“And to do this, you have to turn me into your sex toy?” she replied with an angry flash of her superheroine fire.

“What I have to do is get you to cum many times, moving you closer and closer to control each time. What turns you on and brings you to orgasm is up to you,” he said, with his fingers buried in her hair and gently holding the back of her head.

His long fingers gently holding the back of her head actually felt good, reassuring, and controlling all at the same time.

“And how can I trust that this is not just a trick, some kind of psychological game to turn me into your sex slave?”

Faust moved behind her, pressing her back against his chest while reaching around to wrap his fingers around the base of one of her breasts. “Look at yourself in the mirror.”

Her legs were frog-tied and spread. The deadly kryptonite dildo was strapped tightly inside her with its extension clamped firmly on her clit. She was naked, with Faust's one hand holding her breast firmly and possessively. Her wrists were manacled to arms extending from her slave collar at right angles, making her look like a baby bird trying to fly but with wings too small for the task. She could even see her nipples harden at the sight of her own imprisonment in sexual torment. She wanted his fingers to creep up and take her nipple.

“Have I hurt you, or done anything that wasn't a fulfillment of your own sexual desires?”

“No,” she replied, involuntarily heaving her chest forward a little.

“Do you want a chance to have a normal life with a good man who can fulfill you sexually? I'm offering you that chance.”

“Yes,” she said softly nodding her head.

“Then you'll have to take a chance with what I'm offering you. Of course I will have to make you cum many times over several weeks—the time length will depend on how fast you progress. I can only do that by fulfilling your sexual desires. I can't deny that I will enjoy the process myself, but I told you I'm still working on overcoming my lust. So, in an odd way, it will be training me as well. To control my lust.”

Was he telling the truth? Would he really do this to help her? Even more important, could he actually do it? Could she take his word that he had reformed? She was totally at his mercy right now, and he possibly could even kill her in her kryptonite-weakened state, but he had made no move to do so. She well remembered the vile, triumphant looks she had seen on other villains when they had her temporarily helpless. She'd never seen them try to hide it. There was none of that in Faust's face or voice. He still might be a villain, just one more devious than any she had ever encountered. She closed her eyes, realizing that doubt about the danger she was offering herself up to was part of what would turn her on.

“Obviously I am far from the ideal mate for someone as young and beautiful as you, so I assure you my intentions are sincere. As your trainer, I would want to be paid of course. Not a lot, but ex-felons don't have too many job opportunities, and I do need to make a living. Just a few hundred dollars a week.”

Damn, he wanted her to pay for him to do this to her! If this was a con, it was a really remarkable one. Even with the danger, possibly because of it, it was an offer she couldn't refuse.

“Yes,” she said softly, “Train me to be a whole woman. I'll even pay you, but if it isn't working, we end this.”

“Agreed,” he said. “We'll start tonight with our first session,” he added, moving his fingers up to close on her nipple while the dildo started to come to life again, and he reached his other hand down to hold it even more firmly inside her.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

This is astoundingly well done. Written with intricately rendered detail and solid psychological underpinning, it's a cherished gift to the SHIP community. Thanks so much, joejanus.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I really appreciate the compliment especially from someone who's been part of this community for so long.

At least one more part to go. ;)
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Supergirl and the Package Part 3

Supergirl sat in her living room dressed in one of her old costumes, the one with the red hotpants and the top that tied below her breasts and had the blouson sleeves. She crossed her long, bare legs and tried to be casual. Felix Faust had told her to wear that outfit for their next “training” session that was coming up shortly. She still was skeptical that the “training” was going to work, but she had paid him electronically as he had insisted. Letting him fuck her was bad enough, but paying him to do it was really degrading.

That worried her too. The fund transfer was supposed to be secure with no way back to her bank account, but he had figured out who she was from her online role-playing persona and even tracked her down in person. Well, that last part was on her, from bringing that damn package into her place despite what she thought were her elaborate precautions.

She glared at the fancy wooden box on her coffee table. The box that contained the diabolical dildo. Despite its lead shielding, it frequently sent chills down her spine that she kept that kryptonite artifact in the home. She had tried examining it to see how it concealed its deadly kryptonite payload once, but, as she handled it, it began to pulse, and she remembered that it was connected to Faust's own sexual desires, even his unconscious ones, and she put it away immediately, feeling really dirty. She didn't want to be jacking off Felix Faust remotely, although, she thought now with a gleam in her eye, that might be fun revenge if she did it at the right, most embarrassing, moment.

She heard the twist of her door opening, but didn't bother to get up. The door had been locked of course, but that didn't stop a mage like Faust last time. Time to see what tricks Faust had up his sleeves. In fact he was wearing a non-descript version of a wizard's robe that probably passed as an ugly raincoat to anyone else. With the loose sleeves that could hide a turkey, and with it tied at the waist by a rope that looped 4 times around his waist ending in a fancy knot, it looked more like a bathrobe to Supergirl. That thought led to her checking it out with her x-ray vision. That cheeky bastard was going complete commando under his robe! Not only that, but she could see the response to the sight of her long, crossed legs, and she wondered what the dildo was doing inside its little box.

“I'm glad you didn't mind wearing your old uniform,” were his first words. “It's important that we do things right, so this will work.”

“Let's get on with it then,” Supergirl almost snarled.

“Now that attitude is not going to help. I can see you still don't believe that this will work. Let me give you a demonstration that will prove its potential.”

The only reason she'd agreed to this “training” was that she was frustrated at never being able to make love to a man without fearing that she'd snap his dick off in the throes of orgasm. She wanted a normal sex life, and, ironically, Faust had offered her that if she'd let him train her responses by repeatedly driving her to orgasm and somehow teaching her to control her responses.

She just glared at him as he settled in front of her. Then he swung his fist straight at her left breast. Supergirl felt the blow, but it was about as significant as a single piece of paper drifting onto her with a gentle wind. She saw him wince and flex his knuckles to make sure no serious damage was done to his fist. Supergirl tilted her head with a puzzled look, but Faust just took his long fingers and started stroking them gently and seductively along her bare legs. She uncrossed her legs and he used one hand on each side of one leg now, moving slowly. Despite her puzzlement, she felt a gentle tingle as he worked his way up her inner thigh. He leaned closer and moved his hands to draw his fingers gently around her bare midriff, slowly working his way up until his fingers danced teasingly across her covered but surprisingly prominent nipples.

She couldn't stifle a gasp at that, and he stopped and smiled, sitting back and moving one hand to gently grasp her ankle through her boot.

“You see?” he asked. “You may be invulnerable to assault but not to gentle caresses. You felt the difference, didn't you?”

Her mouth dropped open. “I never realized that.”

“Bullets bounce off you, even if you feel them only slightly, but your body has an unconscious, learned response to gentle caresses. That's what we're going to train your sweet little pussy to do.”

He punctuated the last sentence with a hand sliding up to grasp her hotpants-covered crotch. A quick instinct urged her to slam her thighs closed and smash his hand, but she couldn't deny the arousal that was almost making her pant, proving his point all the further. She gulped. There was no denying now that this might work.

“All … right, what do we do now?” she almost whispered.

“First we have to bring you to a state of serious arousal, then I'll tell you what to do.”

“Why don't you tell me what to do now?”

“It doesn't work that way. If you try to anticipate it, it will go to the wrong part of your brain, and you'll be left unable to control yourself when the time comes.”

“Sounds dubious, but you're the master,” she said with a wink, “And just how did you learn all this?”

“Well, I could tell you years of study, but it was an almost fatal encounter with a succubus. Being a mage can do strange things to your love life just like being a superheroine can.”

“That must be an interesting story,” she said, her eyes widening.

“It is indeed, but not now. Now we have to retrieve our litle friend. I see you put him close by. Let's take down your hotpants,” he said, pulling them down to her ankles.

She let him do it, just trembling a little. She wasn't wearing any panties of course. What was the point?

As she watched him pull out the already throbbing dildo, she was talking to herself. This was the man who had summoned demons to overthrow all earth's governments, so he could sieze power over the whole planet, and was only stopped by the combined forces of the Justice League. And she was about to let him slide a kryptonite-enhanced, enchanted dildo into her. The true test of a heroine is to be willing to risk it all, she told herself as he pushed her knees wide to expose her. She was already as wet as could be, she thought, realizing that it was just as much lust as heroism that was leading her on.

Despite her wetness, it took a little playing on Faust's part to insert the dildo. That's because the dildo was already responding to Faust's arousal, expanding and pulsing, even rotating. She must be really turning him on, Supergirl thought to herself with a suppressed smile just before the dildo popped past her lips and into her love canal. That was the only thought she had time for as the straps swung around her thighs and lower back to lock it in place while the clit attachment clamped down hard and began its rolling ball bearing massage.

Before she could get her brain to have a coherent thought, Faust swung her knees back together and pulled her hotpants back up, further cementing the dildo in place. She closed her eyes tightly at the sensations the dildo was forcing on her.

“Do you need me to bind you?” Faust was saying.

Supergirl's hands were shaking uncontrollably, and even though she couldn't bring herself to speak, she nodded her head yes.

Ropes immediately encircled her wrists and pulled up to secure them to her elbows behind her back. Her chest was heaving now as the dildo unsheathed its kryptonite inside her, causing Supergirl to slump her head forward in exhaustion, just in time to watch Faust's long, lithe fingers undo her top. Rather than let her top fall to expose her breasts, he started to trace circles around them, using the pressure and softness of his fingers through her top to start driving her crazy.

Her breaths were coming fast now, punctuated by moans as she yanked futilely at her bound arms. Not relinquishing his atttack on her breasts, Faust leaned in to whisper in her ear, “Now think of something fragile and lovely, something you could never hurt. Something or someone who could never hurt you.”

With her eyes blinking rapidly as she could feel her climax building, she tried to think of something fragile and beautiful that loved her—Argo City, her home that had disintegrated as her father launched her into space. She could never hurt Argo City, but, as she climaxed, she realized what she was seeing was it's disintegration beneath her as her rocket propelled her towards earth.

As she tried to recover from her post-orgasm stupor, she heard Faust say, “Not good enough Supergirl, not nearly good enough. What were you thinking of?”

She realized he must be able to tell how hard she squeezed the dildo during her orgasm since the enchantment that directed his dick's arousal into the dildo must go the other way too.

“We'll have to try again. Don't try to think of something else now. Just know that you've failed, you silly slut!”

As she tried to shake off the gratuitous insult, she felt him move behind her and shove her torso onto the glass coffee table, pressing her now naked breasts into it with an unbreakable hold on the hair at the back of her neck.

“Stupid slut!” he said forcefully but quietly as he began to spank her. The dildo inside her seemed to rise up to meet each blow. She couldn't even cry out beyond a whimper with her face and breasts mashed into the coffee table. He was in complete control of her in her kryptonite-weakened state, and her body was feeling things she had never even imagined.

He touched the coffee table with his magic, and the glass began to vibrate, not frantically, but in a slow rhythm like that of a bass guitar or a rolling earthquake. He stopped the spanking and began to squeeze her ass instead to the rhythm of the dildo pushing and pulsing inside her, all with the same sympathetic vibration of the coffee table that was now driving her tits wild in their imprisoned state. She began to feel another orgasm building as he leaned his lips close to her ear. She could even feel his real prick pushing against her backside as he leaned over her.

“Now we're going to up the ante Superslut. I've reshielded the kryptonite in the dildo, so your powers are coming back. If you don't succeed with the right thought, you'll crush the dildo, and it will explode, embedding it's kryptonite inside you, forever branding your inner walls with its deadly contents. So think Supergirl! Think! Something fragile and lovely, something you could never hurt. Something or someone who could never hurt you, or you'll be forever branded and maimed in your most vulnerable spot.”

“What? No!” she screamed even as she felt her powers surging back into her. “You can't...”

But Faust did not let up on the stimulus, and she couldn't control what was happening to her body. She was going to cum, and she had to get it right this time. She tried to stop it, but her body had a mind of its 0wn now. She squeezed her eyes closed, realizing it might be her last thought as the orgasm started to break on her.

Zor El, her father, the look on his face as he sent her off into space. The pride, sadness, and love all mixed together in one look as he sent her on while he stayed to suffer almost instant death. His love for her was unconditional, and he could never hurt her. All of that flashed in her head as the she gave in to the orgasm, and lay limp, with her whole body spasming in bliss. The reverberations slowly began to subside. She realized she could still feel the dildo inside her. She hadn't crushed it!

“You did it Supergirl!” Faust exclaimed as he released his grip on her and gently pulled her back to a sitting position. He sat next to her on the couch and gently leaned her head on his chest stroking her cheek. Even in her still incoherent state, Supergirl realized his robe was now open. The ropes holding her arms behind her must be the ones that he had used to keep his cloak closed. She also saw that his cock was still hard as an iron rod.

She began to feel sympathy towards this man who had brought her to this point but still hadn't gotten his own rocks off. In the warm glow of her orgasm, she was grateful to this man, a reformed villain, who so selflessly had dedicated himself to helping her.

Eventually, he gently moved her head as he knelt before her and pulled her hotpants down to her ankles again. She sighed as he slowly pulled the dildo out of her. He laid it on the table, but he didn't pull her hotpants back up. “We have one more thing to do to be sure Supergirl. This time you'll need a real dick in you. You will always wonder otherwise, so I volunteer to take the risk.”

“So glad you're willing to sacrifice yourself, Faust,” Supergirl said sarcastically with a mischievous smile. Even though he was not her type of man, she felt she owed it to him not to make him go home with blue balls. After all he had made it possible for her to be a real girl. That's how she wanted to think of herself now, a real girl, not just a superheroine from another planet.

Seeing her recovered, Faust wasted no time. He pulled himself up and began licking and teasing one breast while his hand fondled her other one. Without stopping, his other hand found its way to her cunt, and he thrust two fingers inside her while his thumb acted as a pincer with her clitoris, alternating between squeezing and teasing it.

“You must have learned something from that succubus, Felix, because you can sure show a girl a good time,” she cooed in bliss.

He kept upping the pleasant pressure, and she squirmed her hips in response. When she began breathing rapidly, he pulled her up onto the couch, positioning her on her knees with her head gently on the couch's arm and her tits pleasantly squeezed by the couch's cushion and arm. When he entered her, his cloak billowed around her, making her feel gently enveloped. She felt another orgasm begin to build in response to his shaft pistoning in and out of her while his hand continued to twist, squeeze, and rub her clit.

As she felt the orgasm become inescapable, he leaned close to her ear and whispered, “One more thing Supergirl, my sperm is also enchanted, and when I cum inside you, it will begin to have its effect on you. You will need to have sex at least once every 24 hours or your frustration will build until you can think of nothing else.”

“What? Wait!” she shouted between gasps. That was monstrous! Maybe she couldn't stop her orgasm, but she could push him out before it was too late. She flexed her muscles to break the ropes holding her arms tied behind her back, but nothing happened. She was still tied!

Noting her efforts, Faust said, “Oh, you still have your powers, but those are magical ropes, and magic can still bind you, even without kryptonite.”

With her pushed into the couch and him holding her in position as he continued to fuck her, there was little she could do. She tried to wriggle him out of her somehow by gyrating her hips, but it only forced his hard dick tighter inside her until she felt herself ready to explode. Maybe she could hurt him, she thought, but again the vision of her father's farewell gaze danced in her head as they came at the same time.

Supergirl's rubbery muscles refused to obey her after her third orgasm of the night, but her mind was even more of a jumble. Was what he'd said true? What kind of vile treachery was this? She had trusted him! She had even given herself happily to him in gratitude!

She felt the ropes release her arms as they wrapped themselves magically back around Faust's cloak. She still didn't move from the embarrassing position waving her naked ass in the air. She was too stunned.

“Oh, and Supergirl,” he began as he headed for the door, “It has to be a man's dick. No matter how many times you can bring yourself to orgasm with your fingers or a dildo, the compulsion won't stop until you're fucked by a man. A pretty girl like you shouldn't have a problem finding volunteers”

Then he added, “But if you're ever desperate, I'm always available,” and closed the door behind him.

Supergirl slid slowly down to a prone position with tears forming in her eyes. Many a villain had taunted her by calling her superwhore, but Faust had made her one!
Valleyvixin
Henchman
Henchman

Amazing! That was amazing, and far deeper than I expected.
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Thank you Valleyvixin! We writers live for compliments. :)
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

That was amazing!! I wondered where this was going. It was incredible from beginning to end.
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Bronson881 wrote:
1 year ago
That was amazing!! I wondered where this was going. It was incredible from beginning to end.
Thank you Bronson881. I've posted a few stories here, but most of my stuff is on my site on https://www.deviantart.com/joejanus.
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

supergirl3.jpg
supergirl3.jpg (33.18 KiB) Viewed 3555 times
Supergirl, After the Package

It was 3 am and Supergirl was out on patrol, hoping for something to happen, hoping for a crime to smash, hoping for anything to get her mind off…, fuck! Yes, fuck! That was what Supergirl wanted to get her mind off. At first it was wonderful. She had always been afraid of letting herself go sexually because she feared that she might injure her lover when she lost control in an orgasm.

Then Felix Faust had insinuated himself into her life to make up for all his bad deeds by doing her a favor. The favor was using a combination of training and magic to teach her to subconsciously control her muscles during orgasm, so she could go all the way with her boyfriend. Of course the training sessions were degrading. First masturbation with a kryptonite toy while Faust teased, fondled, and abused her. Then finally Faust “assuming the danger” of actually fucking her to prove she wouldn't hurt a lover.

And it had worked! She just had 3 glorious nights with her boyfriend Ted. She had never let him get beyond second base with her, and she was over the moon at the joys of being a real girl as she thought of it. She didn't have to think about Faust because she had had the most satisfying sex ever with her lover. She smiled to herself. Ted was her lover now, not just her boyfriend. Ted had to go away on business though. Faust, of course, had literally centuries of experience with magical contracts with demons. He took particular pride in his ability to make such contracts work in his favor, and he claimed to have inserted a backdoor, so to speak, in her training. If she didn't have sex at least once every 24 hours, her body would drive her insane with horniness until she found a man to make love to her. He had snarkily volunteered his services if she couldn't find a suitable mate every night.

Despite his abilities with magic, and his known deviousness, she had at first dismissed the idea. He was just messing with her head. So she had thought. But she and Ted had made love until 11pm before he left for his trip. So now it was 28 hours she had gone without sex, and the bastard had been telling the truth. It had started earlier that night. She had been overcome with the need for feminine stimulation, waking her up from a sound sleep. She had played with herself until she came. There was an immediate relief, but that was soon followed by an even more urgent need deep down in her loins. She had pulled out her toys and was able to bring herself to another orgasm soon enough. Still the longing returned. It had only gotten deeper and hungrier as the clock ticked relentlessly on.

Faust had warned her that it had to be a man's penis in her, or the hunger wouldn't be fulfilled. For a brief, insane second, she had considered calling Faust. Maybe if she got through this one time, her body would adjust—she tried to reassure herself, but, with her breasts hardening and her sex weeping, she knew she couldn't get back to sleep.

So she went out on patrol, hoping for a distraction. Just flying through the air was teasing her nipples to prominence, and the air currents on her naked thighs and calves were turning her on. Finally she spotted a thief in a large, otherwise empty mansion—not a big job for her, but at least a distraction. The thief was so shocked when he saw her in his path that he took a quick step back and tripped, falling on his ass. Supergirl couldn't help but smile.

“Shouldn't you be out stopping some alien invasion or world crisis?” he managed. She was used to men looking at her with lust, but his wide-eyed, lustful stare was unnerving her for some reason. That shouldn't be happenning.

“Just your bad luck, I guess,” she replied, her eyes drawn to the clear bulge in his tight pants. She pursed her lips and had to make an effort to stand still and not squirm or squeeze her legs together. This distraction wasn't working exactly as she had planned.

“Yet it seems rather exciting for you, or are you just cold? Are you checking me out with your x-ray vision? Like what you see?” With that retort the bulge in his pants actually visibly grew. She felt every nerve in her body tingle. He was handsome, well-built with short, curly, blond hair. She tried to summon an image of Ted in her mind, but found she was rooted in the here and now. Without even being aware of it, her hand moved down to smooth her tiny skirt, her fingers dangling only inches from her needy sex.

“Is there something I can do for you, sexy?” His voice was deep and confident with a very seductive undertone.

Oh fuck, I can't…, I can't take this any more. Faust, you evil bastard! She couldn't make herself stand still any more and bent her knee, taking half a step forward, crossing her legs. She straightened her back, forcing her chest forward. “Ummm, maybe we could make a deal?”

She could feel his eyes fixed on the nipples that were trying to break free of her uniform. “I'm listening little girl.”

She actually gasped at him calling her little girl. What am I doing? “You leave the loot and keep your mouth shut about what's about to happen, and I won't take you to jail.”

“And what exactly is about to happen here?” His stare was becoming predatory, and it was turning her on! His lips were curling in a triumphant smile.

Without a further word, Supergirl slipped her hands inside her tiny skirt and pulled down, bringing her red panties hooked in her thumbs. She purposefully pulled them over one ankle, and then the other, wondering if this what strippers feel like. She tossed them to him, landing on his broad chest.

He took a deep breath through his nose and smiled. She knew he couldn't have missed the smell of her arousal. He got up and walked to her, not stopping in front of her but walking around behind her as she stood still, wondering what he was up to. He pulled her soaked red panties playfully around her throat and said, “Take your top off Princess.”

She was quivering at him calling her “princess”. She threw her head back into his shoulder as she began to comply. Damn you Faust! What have you done to me? As she was dropping her top to the floor, his left arm snaked around her and crushed both of her, now naked, breasts into her, holding her back tightly against his chest. She was already melting as his other hand reached under her short skirt and found her cunt.

When he rubbed his fingers up and down along her greedy lips, she couldn't suppress a helpless moan. “Oh fuck!” She gave a whispered squeal when his hand left her pussy to undo her belt and drop her skirt to her ankles.

“Get down on all fours Superslut.” If calling her 'little girl' and 'princess' had made her tingle, him calling her 'superslut' was undoing her. Now wearing only her red boots, she obeyed, falling to her knees and elbows. The sound of his pants hitting the floor was followed by his two thighs forcing hers wide open. One hand went to hold her pussy, and he spanked her with the other one!

“Aaaaargh! Ohhh…, ooooh.” She pressed her eyes closed as hard as she could, focusing on the touch of his fingers on her. His fingers that started rubbing her fully emerged clit were slick from her own juices. No sooner had she realized that he wasn't spanking her anymore, than she felt his prick spread her love canal and slowly push its way into her. His whole body went forward with his prick, but his other hand came up and seized one breast to hold her in place.

“You want to be dominated don't you Superslut? You want me to take you as my slave, and fuck you silly all night long, don't you?”

“Yessss…,” she moaned helplessly. Was that Faust's doing? No, she had always secretly craved being totally sexually dominated, even before Faust cast his vile spell on her. But that was the last she had time for as she began to totally lose the ability to think amid all the overwhelming stimulation that was driving her wild. His prick was hard and filled her totally. Each stroke in and out was making fireworks out of her over-stimulated vaginal nerves. That big hand of his was totally owning her breast as he tweaked and teased her nipple, occasionally grabbing it and pulling until the pain somehow made her cunt even more sensitive.

She found herself panting like a dog by the time he came inside her, triggering a staggering orgasm from her. She tried to catch her breath as her head slumped, her long blond tresses brushing the floor. He pushed his dick into her several more times, letting her squeeze and drain it. With his prick still inside her, he leaned forward, both hands now grasping her breasts, and he planted several kisses on the back of her neck. Impaled on his cock, held securely by her tits, and pulled back into his chest that totally covered her small, feminine frame, she found herself totally owned, deliciously so.

“Because you've been such a good girl, I'll do as you ask and leave my loot, little princess,” he said as he began to release her to leave her to slowly slump to the floor. “I'm keeping these,” he added, holding up her panties. He bent down and rolled her limp body onto her back. He knelt between her legs and began writing a series of numbers on her thigh. “If you ever need someone to put you in your proper place again, call me.”

Her body was totally spent, as she lay limply under him, not able to summon the will power to make her muscles move. “But my panties…, my skirt's so short…,”

“That's right, you'll be flashing the whole city as you return to wherever you came from. Not that anyone but me would be able to touch you as you fly home. Still, I'm sure it will turn you on, even if no one really sees it, won't it?”

She rolled her lower lip under her upper one to keep herself from responding to his degrading question. He moved up her body, his knees on either side of her waist, his slightly limp prick dangling over her. With a wicked grin, he slapped her tits.

“Aaaaagh!”

With a satisfied smirk, he stood up, dressed and left before she could recover enough to move. He didn't even bother to say good bye, but he had left his phone number marked on her inner thigh. The vile thug. The vile, handsome thug. The vile, handsome thug who seemed to know instinctively how to turn her into the helpless slut she longed to be, at least in bed. Neither Ted nor Faust had been able to do that to her. Maybe she could teach Ted? No, if you tried to tell a man how to please you, it just deflated both their ego and their cock. A man just needed to know instinctively what to do for her, to her.

Even as her head slumped in shame, she knew she'd be seeing the thief again.
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

SupergirlAfterThePackage02.png
SupergirlAfterThePackage02.png (493.58 KiB) Viewed 3421 times
The image is of course AI generated. You didn't think I was an artist, did you? The wonderful and sexy misstakenmanips from DeviantArt waved her magic wand and did some editing of the image for me to fix up the usual AI hiccups.

Supergirl, After the Package, Part 2

Supergirl couldn't make her hands stop trembling. She had tried contacting Faust to demand, then beg that he remove the curse part of his magic. He just laughed at her and said, “Having trouble already, Supergirl? I told you I'm always available for booty calls.”

She wanted to smash his face in, but that wouldn't undo the magic. After laughing and sneering at her, he had calmly explained that the process couldn't be reversed. Sometimes magic just worked like that.

She didn't want this. She hadn't asked for this. This side-effect of his magic was too much for her. Even if Ted were available every day, how many days in a row could he make love to her? All the powerful supervillains she had defeated meant nothing. Faust had done her in with his little insidious trick, and her own body had become her captor and torturer.

Right now, that didn't matter. She had to feed the beast, the beast that her own body had become—at least until she could find a way out of this. But she certainly wasn't going to go to Faust for relief. Bowing her head in defeat, she called the number the thief had written on her thigh. “The thief”. She didn't even know his name. His recorded voice at the other end of the line just said he looked forward to seeing her again, then she got a text that gave her a location to show up to. I've been summoned, she thought to herself, wringing her hands together and gritting her teeth in a vain attempt at suppressing her horniness.

The place was far outside the city, set off by itself. For its location, it was a surprisingly modern, tilt-up concrete structure. She examined it as she landed. No lead-lined walls. He didn't seem to be hiding any traps. But then he was an ordinary thief, not a supervillain. Ordinary people couldn't get their hands on something as rare as kryptonite, and she knew her thief wouldn't need anything so exotic anyway. This time she was wearing her 70's style uniform with the blouson sleeves and red hot pants. Remembering her embarrassing flight home after last time, she folded and buried her cape outside before entering. At least she'd have something to cover herself if she needed it. Her heart was beating fast, and her hand trembling as she turned the doorknob. She allowed herself to briefly wonder how much was due to her 'condition' and how much might be about meeting her thief again. There was a cell phone in the foyer with a note that read, “Press one”. She did that and heard the thief pick up.

“So glad you came. It will take me about 10 minutes to get there. Have a good look around while you're waiting. Driving now. We'll talk when I get there.”

Of course it wasn't where he lived. He is savvier than that, she thought as she entered the larger room ahead of her. Her knees began to buckle as she looked around the room. My God, this is a bondage play room! She bowed her head and shook it lightly, trying to recover her equilibrium. She grabbed her right wrist with her left to pull it away from where it was rubbing her naked thigh. On the floor in the center of the room were a number of strategically oriented ringbolts. Behind those was an X-Frame with iron shackles. Along the walls there was a full assortment of bondage gear, wooden paddles and leather strops, next to that was an assortment of ball and panel gags, some with plastic penises protruding from them. Next to that was a selection of nipple clamps including one pair of alligator clips attached to a third by a silver chain to make a Y. What could that be for? Oh fuck! she thought as it dawned on her. Her shoulders scrunched and she shivered as she couldn't help imagining that being used on her.

She was actually rubbing her crotch, and her breasts felt like they would burst free of her costume, on their own volition, bursting the knot between her breasts that held her top in place. When she got to the dildo collection, she couldn't resist grasping the knobby girth of one while just holding her sex in her other hand, breathing so hard, she could feel her heart pulse in both her breasts and her loins.

“I can assure you the real one feels even better inside you.”

Startled by his appearance and shocked at her own lack of awareness that hadn't even noted his arrival, she quickly pulled both her arms to her sides, resting her hands on her thighs, and tried to look innocent, despite the beet-red face that was giving her away.

“How long has it been Superslut?”

“32 hours,” she replied before she could even think.

“32 hours? I'm flattered that you've been counting the hours, but it's been at least 3 days.”

Oh crap! She had automatically blurted out the time since she and Ted had last made love, not how long since she'd been with the thief. 32 hours was much longer than she had pushed herself last time, and her body was in such a state of arousal, she felt like she might almost cum just from the sound of his voice.

“You…, you're quite right…, I don't know what I was thinking,” she lied haltingly. As if she could forget how long her body had been turning her into a quivering mass of sex-starved jello. She needed him. She needed his prick in her right now, or…, or what, exactly? She couldn't even imagine what would happen if she tried to push it any longer. She had gone way too long already.

“Do you like what you see?” the thief asked, stalking forward as she retreated until her ass met the shelf holding all the dildos. She still had her full powers, but she never felt so helpless in her life. Her body was trembling at the prospect of him touching her. His eyes fixed hers like the helpless prey that she was. Was he an expert at using all this stuff? What had she gotten herself into?

Not even hesitating, he took the back of her neck in his hand and inserted his legs between hers, spreading them. With her mouth trembling, she managed to gasp out, “What are you…, going to…, do…, to me?”

She was trembling before this man, a man she could knock through the wall…, but her body wouldn't go there. He was her last chance. She didn't know how long she could go on with Faust's magic driving her body into such desperation. She needed his prick inside her. Now! Before her own nerves and hormones tore her apart.

“Call me Master,” he said in reply. His voice was deep and so commanding that it was clear that he would tolerate nothing but strict obedience. Did he know how vulnerable she was at this moment?

“Please…, Master, just rape me.”

Just rape you? Why would I do that? You don't get a say in what I do, Slut,” he added yanking loose the tie between her breasts that held her top together. His hand took firm hold of her right breast, wrapping his forefinger and thumb around her nipple and pulling on it.

“Aaaaaagh!” she screamed as her knees buckled. Only his legs between her thighs were holding her up as her legs went limp. Faust's evil magic had intensified her response to any stimulation to an unbelievable level.

He lowered her to her knees and unzipped, pulling his member out to spring forward to within inches of her face.

“Do it, Supergirl, service me.”

“I…, I can't…, Master. I've…, never…, done this before.” She never had, but she found herself wanting to. The sweaty musk from the penis dangling in front of her had her craving taking it into her mouth. But what she needed was that prick in her cunt. If she made him cum in her mouth, would he have enough left to fuck her? Please don't ask me anything else. I can't think any more. I've got nothing left but needing you inside me.

“Slaves don't get to decide. Slaves don't get to say no.”

He released his hold on her neck and just stood confidently before her, sure enough of his command over her, that he seemed to know he didn't need to do anything else. She leaned forward and took his cock in her mouth. She was surprised to find herself excited by his rod filling her mouth. She licked his sweat and musk greedily, trying to wrap her tongue around his prick, but she realized that was impossible. Instead she pressed her lips in and out, midway around his long, very hard penis. She kept her lips closed and leaned her head back to pull them toward the head of his dick without lessening their grip on his stiff member. She wondered if she could create a suction? What would that feel like to him? As her lips neared the crown surrounding his head, she tasted some pre-cum leaking from the business end of his shaft. She shot her tongue forward to greedily lick it. She heard and even felt him moan as her tongue slid along the narrow opening of his weapon.

Her hand scrambled up and yanked his belt open, then let go of him to pull down his pants and even underwear so she could begin to massage his balls as she went back to sucking on him. Her fingers gently caressed the sacks dangling from the base of his cock. She was shocked. They seemed as hard as tennis balls. Is that because of everything they were collecting to spray into her? Oh God!

She reached her other hand down to start fondling herself. Maybe if she could make herself cum, she might get a little respite from the hormones rioting inside her. He jerked back, sliding his prick out of her mouth and slapped her hand away from her.

“None of that! I own your cunt, Slave. You'll only get off when I let you.”

“But I need you to take me…, to rape me. Please, please, I need your prick inside my cunt, owning my pussy. Fuck me! Take me! Rape me! I NEED your cock inside me!”

Oh fuck, she could see that latest outburst was making him think instead of arousing him..

“And why is that, little slave?” he asked, taking a breast in each hand and capturing her nipples, pulling them upwards.

“Aaaagh! Oh God! Oh God help me! Please, fuck me now, Master. Claim me! Take me! Own me! Just shove your prick into my cunt! Please! Please! Help me….”

What she could see of his eyes through her lust-fueled hazy vision seemed to be thinking instead of losing himself in lust. That couldn't be good for her. She needed him to just fuck her.

“What is wrong with you?” he asked, squeezing her nipples.

“Aaaagh! Ooooooohh! I…, I need to cum at least once every 24 hours, Master, or…, or…, I…. Oh, I seem to be going insane. Please, please, help me. Fuck me!”

“That seems oddly specific. How do you know?”

“Faust…, Faust cursed me. His magic…, building up inside me, controlling my body. The slightest touch from you, even just your finger, makes me shiver and get very wet. I'm helpless Master. So helpless!”

She knew that was bad, very bad to reveal all that to him, to give him the keys to her vulnerability, but her mind could no longer think of anything but having him inside her. She would do anything, say anything, to get his prick into her.

“So you agree to be my sex slave whenever I want you?”

“Yes, Master, I agree. I will be your slave. I already am your slave.”

“You'll come whenever I call, and do whatever I tell you to do?” he added as he released her nipples, so he could just fondle her whole breasts now, occasionally brushing a finger against one of her nipples.

“Yes, Master! Yes! Oooooh! Anything you say, Master. I'm your slave. Just, aaaahhhhhh, just fuck me. Take me with your prick. Make me your fuck-toy, your slave. Please! Gaaaaaagh! Please, Master!”

“Get up on the table.” he commanded and she complied. “On your hands and knees! Push your ass out to me.” She eagerly did as he ordered. Would he finally take care of her? “Spread your thighs and show me your pussy!”

Yes, yes! her body screamed. She howled in complete ecstasy as he entered her, his hands wrapped around her thighs, holding her in place as he plundered her. She had no idea what she was screaming, just that she was screaming with every thrust. It seemed only seconds until she came, gushing all over his dick. Before she could catch her breath, she was cumming again. She could feel every vein and rough spot along his prick as it ravished her.

After a third orgasm, her body finally began to relax, until she felt his cock stiffen, his thighs urgently pressed against her own, and he began to pump his seed into her. That triggered yet another orgasm on her part.

Lost in bliss, she barely registered anything until she realized she was now lying naked in his arms. He was laying next to her, also naked. She cooed as his arm behind her held her on her side facing him as he gently toyed with her still stiff nipple.

“Now we have some new business to attend to,” he said softly as he laid her on her back and took both her wrists together in his large hand and forced her arms above her head. He hooked one leg around hers and spread it, so his other hand could slowly rub her clit and tease her slit.

Fuck! What's going on? Why am I so turned on? Faust's magic should be spent. But ohhh, this feels so good to be taken like this.

She felt her breast taken into his mouth as he began to lick and tease her nipple. Oh god! That feels sooo good! She arched her neck, pushing her head back and closed her eyes, just focusing on the delicious sensations.

“You've never known what it's like to have a man take you, take possession of you, and truly own your body—until now.”

Why can't I summon my strength and take control? Ohhh, because I don't want to. He's making me feel owned…, and I…, I want that. His lips wrapped around her nipple, pressing it so sweetly, taking control of it. She shivered as she felt his finger push inside her. It was hardly like his prick, but it felt good, teasing and sweet, just gently toying with her and making her hips squirm in response. Yes, explore every part of me. Find all the places I want to be touched, all the places I need to be touched.

He released her breast from his mouth, only to lean over her, her breasts now pressed into his chest. His lips met hers and she eagerly responded to his kiss, tasting the sweat from her own breast on his tongue as it played with hers. She wriggled her wrists in his as if trying to get away and felt him tighten his hold on them. Yesss! I want to feel helpless under you. My body is yours to do with as you want. Being taken feels so good.

His finger slipped out of her, only to join his other finger in spreading her open for his cock to enter her. She was lost in all her sensations as she tried to squeeze his prick on its way out, and let go completely on its strokes into her. It felt as natural as breathing, but oh so delicious. Her body was completely in tune with that rhythm, her tongue yielding to his and then trying to seize it, her breasts pressing against his chest, all in sync with each of his thrusts.

Faust had been skilled, and her feelings for Ted had felt so good as he made love to her, but this! She'd never felt anything like this. I'm yours. You own me. My body belongs to you! Part of her was relieved that with her tongue wrapped in his, she couldn't say those things aloud. But all of her wanted him. This was none of Faust' magic now. How he was making her feel was real.

Yes, yes, please! You own me! her mind screamed as her toes curled and she came again. He broke their kiss, so she could catch her breath. She could feel he was still hard, but he pulled out of her and shifted position, on his knees, his legs around her torso. He was pressing just lightly on her ribs, his still rock-hard prick nestling between her breasts. He released his hold on her wrists, but she kept them in place above her, imagining them to be bound by unbreakable shackles there. He took hold of one breast with each hand and pressed them together, rubbing his cock with them as he slid it back and forward.

I'm so controlled, she had time to think before his thumbs reached up and stretched her nipples against the rest of her breasts that he kept massaging along his pulsing dick. She strained her head forward and was able to lick the head of his penis. A little stream of sperm began to issue from it, and she sucked it in greedily.

“I'm yours,” she cooed, throwing her head back and letting it loll listlessly from side to side as every inch of her body tingled with delight at what he had done, what he was doing to her. So this is what it's like to be a real woman, not a girl anymore, but a woman. To surrender her body, her whole being, to be owned by a man. She had no idea what would happen now, but she had finally found who she was.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Superior work. An instant classic! Thanks for sharing.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
LovetheFallenAngels
Henchman
Henchman

This is really hot. The way you've written supergirl basically driven to the brink by horniness is really well done. Nice work. I like the idea of the curse quite a bit.
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Thanks guys!
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

That was excellent!! Certainly worth the long wait. I enjoyed every second of it from beginning to end.
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Supergirl After the Package, Part 3

Taking a deep breath and trying to calm her shaking hand Supergirl reached for the door to her thief's, her master's, playroom. He had insisted that she wait for 34 hours after they had last had sex, and Faust's curse had tormented her for the first few hours after the deadline but had her whole body quivering for at least the last 4 hours. The only thing she could even think about was how she wanted, no, how she needed, to be touched. She had exhausted herself with the struggle to not just touch and play with herself because she knew it wouldn't do any good.

Thanks to Faust's accursed cure of her inability to make love like a normal woman, she needed to have a man fuck her at least once every 24 hours or she'd be driven insane by ever increasing horniness. Yes, fuck her. There was no point trying to sugarcoat it. She needed a man's prick to take her every day of the rest of her life, or she would live in hellish, insane torture until…, well, she had no idea what would ultimately become of her, and she never wanted to find out. After only 10 hours past her 'deadline', she could barely think. She could hardly even make her own body move the way she wanted it to.

She finally was able to stop her hand from shaking and managed to open the door to her master's bondage playroom. She was unsteady on her feet and surprised but unable to resist as he grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her forward into the room and down onto her knees. He locked her wrists into two of the ringbolts on the floor, and she slipped quickly into an all-fours position with her ass high in the air.

She guessed by his rough handling of her that there would be no foreplay tonight. Was he as horny as she was? Or was he just tired of making love to her every night? She and Ted had broken up because he couldn't keep up with her sexual needs and, when she had gently tried to get him to tie her up, he had been revolted at the thought. Now there was only her master, and was he going to discard her as well? I should kill you, Faust, she thought bowing her head as she waited for her master to take her. Am I going to be cursed to never find true love because no man can manage to make love to me every night?

Her hopes of immediate relief were dashed though, as her master went to his wall of tools and pulled off a pair of nipple clamps. Supergirl, helplessly bound on all fours could do nothing as he clamped her right nipple, then passed the chain through a ringbolt on the floor and back up to her other nipple, pulling them both taut. She muffled her cry of pain at that, trying not to give him the satisfaction, but couldn't help wiggling her ass from the needy response that brought to her nethers.

Distracted as she was by trying to keep her lust-filled reactions hidden, she didn't pay any attention to what he was doing until the barber's strop came down hard on her ass.

“Aaaagh!” she screamed at the pain. Normally her body wouldn't feel pain, but Faust had shown her that when her mind found something arousing, she felt it as any normal woman would.

SMACK!

“Aaaaaagh!”

Was his whipping her ass with that wide belt arousing her?

“No, no, no…. Please!”

“This is turning you on, isn't it SuperSlut?”

“Yessss…, No, I mean no.”

SMACK!

“I'm not a pain slut!”

“I'm thinking you are,” he said, yanking on her hair and pulling her head back and up sharply, causing her back to arch, her nipples to be pulled painfully tight against their clamps, and her ass to point up even farther towards the next slap.

SMACK!

“Oh fuck! Fuck. You're evil! You're vile, torturing me like this.”

SMACK!

“Yes I am evil and vile, little helpless pain slut. If you want my prick inside you, you have to scream for it.”

SMACK!

“Fuck! Oh Rao! Master do anything you want to me. Hurt me, use me, and fuck me senseless!”

A wild, incoherent scream followed the next yank on her beautiful blond mane and painful blow from the strop. She had no idea what she was saying or thinking. Her eyes were seeing only stars and fireworks. Her mind seemed to be gone. She was just a body now, a body being punished and aroused beyond belief.

But nothing mattered now, because her master was finally taking her with his prick. She had no thoughts and no control. She just moaned over and over as nothing mattered any more but the man's wonderful cock, forcing every nerve in her body to explode as if in shock, but pleasurable shock, not painful shock. She could think nothing, but she felt loved, the most comforting, totally enveloping love imaginable. She was safe and protected, shielded from anything that could do her harm. Lifting her back up to stretch her bound nipples painfully only enhanced the feeling of loving, safe, warmth that she felt inside from that loving cock that was filling her, completing her. She was protected and loved, totally safe in her master's loving embrace.

It was like she had slipped into nothingness until she finally realized her mind was back in her body. She could feel all her pains were healed by her Kryptonian anatomy. She was lying on top of her master, both of them naked, with his arms wrapped comfortingly around her body, her blond hair cascading over his chest as her eyes began to moisten and her tears started to drip onto his chest.

“What have you done to me?” she whispered softly, “Who am I? What am I?”

“You know the answers to that, Slave,” he replied quietly, kissing the top of her head.

Her body slumped limply into his, “Yes, yes I do,” she breathed back in total surrender.

“Now, you have to go, so I can plan my next heist. You have distracted me from my work long enough.”

“No, Sir,” she replied. “I mean…, yes, I will go, but you will never have to plan another heist. Next time when I come to you, I will make you as rich as you ever want to be. You will never lack for anything ever again.”

He raised his head up off the mattress it had been resting on and put a hand under her chin, lifting her up to look at him. Whatever he saw in her eyes clearly pleased him. “Yes, yes I believe you will. How lucky was I when you came into my life?”

She didn't want to disappoint her master, so she raised herself off him to get ready to leave. “Where have you put my clothes?”

“You don't get clothes,” he replied.

Her face flushed bright red. “What do you mean?”

“You're going home naked tonight.”

“You…, can't…, but….”

“Yes, totally naked. And when next you come you will be totally naked as well. All the way on your trip here. No disrobing only when you get here. I'll know, and there will be consequences.”

Her mouth kept opening and closing, but nothing was coming out. Finally she bowed her head, “Yes, Master.”

And with a whoosh she was out the door and high into the night air, her naked body caressed by the wind.

###

Supergirl paced the floor of her place, occasionally stopping to stare at herself in the mirror, and then curling up on the bed in a fetal position. This was all going off the rails. Her life was being ruled by sex. She rarely even patrolled anymore. Her life was slowly centering around her next fix of being bound and fucked by her master. That bastard still refused to give her his real name! She was beginning to suspect that even he was tiring of the sex every night routine. He kept upping the humiliation and degradation he put her through. Yes, even the thought of that made her horny. Those were her darkest fantasies, but they were dark fantasies. She was a good person. She shouldn't indulge her dark fantasies. Look what it was doing to her.

She needed help. She needed advice, and there was no one she could turn to except someone who would understand and that she wouldn't have to censor herself around. Certainly she couldn't share this with any of the male heroes. Ewww, what could go wrong? Aside from absolutely everything. She may be young, but she wasn't that naive. So many of the other heroines were almost as young as she. Among those who aren't girls like me, Wonder Woman is way too judgemental and uptight about sex. Batgirl…, maybe she'd understand, but then again, maybe too much. Zatanna! Why hadn't I thought of going to her long before this? Not only is she an older, more experienced woman, she is another powerful sorcerer. Maybe she can even lift Faust's curse.

###

When Zatanna picked up the phone, Kara's words started awkwardly tumbling out, “Z, this is Kara—Supergirl. I need to talk to you somewhere private about magic…, and…, stuff.”

“I'll be back at Shadowcrest after the show tonight, say around 10.”

“No, no! That's too late, much too late. Z, I'm in trouble. I really need your help.”

“What's going on Kara? Where are you?”

“I'm in my place, but I can't talk about it over the phone. Just name the place, and I'll be there in seconds, anywhere in the world. I'm desperate. By 10 pm I'll already be in too deep again.”

“All right, my show's not until 7, and I don't have to be there until 5. I'm in Shadowcrest.”

She'd never heard such anxiety from the young heroine before. Just the thought of the powerful Kryptonian being so rattled sent a shiver down Zatanna's spine. Clearly, she wasn't currently captured, so what could possibly be going on?

That was all Zatanna had time to think before Supergirl arrived in her one-piece blue and red leotard. Zatanna herself was dressed casually in her hanging around the house outfit consisting of a midriff baring black t-shirt and shiny black tights.

“Damn, Girl, they don't call you Supergirl for nothing. Come on into the parlor and tell me what's going on.”

Kara held nothing back. She told her colleague everything from the start with Faust, to breaking up with Ted, to where her life was now—coming undone with her in thrall to a thief.

“I can't handle this anymore. My life has fallen apart. I need some way to get rid of Faust's so-called “side-effect”. He just laughs at me, and he claims there's no way to undo it. I…, I need to find out if that's true.”

At that Kara broke down, her head bowing into Zatanna's shoulder. She just sobbed as Zatanna put an arm around her and mumbled comforting words. When Kara was finally done shivering and sobbing, Zatanna gently pushed her back upright to look into her eyes with reassurance. She realized now that Supergirl liked to put on a show of arrogance that irritated some of the other heroines. Hell, it had even irritated her. But she saw now it was all a show to hide that she was just a nineteen year-old girl with all the insecurities and conflicted emotions of a teenager yet was forced to be some kind of world saving heroine. Zatanna now remembered how hard it had been as a 19 year-old, memories she hadn't thought of for years. Zatanna was a still-young woman, but years removed from all that inner turmoil. How much harder must it be for Kara, thrust into a whole unfamiliar world, not just metaphorically but literally. She had no mother, no father, no home, not just no home she could ever see, but her home, her whole home planet, didn't even exist anymore.

“I'm so sorry, Kara. That's a downside to being a Kryptonian that never occurred to me. Let's see what we can do.”

The magician retrieved a bright blue gemstone placing it on Kara's forehead where it seemed to magically attach itself, “Let's see what we're dealing with. Laever lla stnemtnahcne.”

With that, Zatanna closed her eyes seemingly in deep contemplation. To Kara it seemed an agonizingly long time before the sorceress reopened her eyes, and her downcast expression put a lump in Kara's throat.

“I…, don't think I can undo this. This is very arcane, elemental magic, and I can't just wave it away. He seeded it inextricably into your body. It can't be removed without ripping you apart at the molecular level.”

Kara pursed her lips and closed her eyes, trying to hold back the tears that still managed to start to slowly leak.

“I didn't think Faust was capable of such a spell. He must have learned it from a very ancient demon.”

“He did mention an encounter with a succubus,” Kara whispered.

“That gives me an idea. Don't despair just yet, Kara. There is something we could try. We can't get rid of Faust's spell, but we can try to replace it with one of our own at the same elemental level, also seeded into your body.”

Kara's eyes shot open with the hint of hope, “What do we need to do?”

“Because of the way the spell was cast with a mixture of bodily fluids, we need to do the same thing to modify it with a mixture of the spell caster's bodily fluids with those of the vic…, er cast upon.”

“So we need to pee in the same cup?”

“No, and ewww! But here's the thing. I have to make you cum, collect your, uh, fluids, and then you have to do the same to me. Then we mix them together, I cast my counter-spell on them, and we…, we replace them into you.”

“Z! I'm serious here. Is this some kind of ploy to get into my panties? Are you just making stuff up now?”

Indignant, a quick angry retort came to Zatanna, but she suppresed it, “Kara, I would not toy with you. Magic is serious stuff, and this particular magic needs to be done this way. You're a gorgeous young woman, but, seriously, no. I know I make magic look simple some times, but some things just can't be done with a wave of the hand and an incantation.”

Kara stared silently at her would-be savior, turning red as she imagined doing what Zatanna had suggested. Then she closed her eyes and imagined showing up naked at her master's door in about 12 hours. “All right, let's do it.”

“Evomer Lrigrepus's sehtolc.”

“Does that come in handy?” Kara said, shivering a little in embarrassment, as she found herself naked with her clothes resting on a chair across the room.

“Dnib Lrigrepus's smra dniheb reh kcab,” Zatanna declaimed, ignoring Kara's jibe.

“Hey, what the f…?” Supergirl exclaimed with a start, finding both her elbows and wrists bound behind her in unbreakable magic ropes.

“You told me how Faust played on your fantasies and how your thief does too, so…,” the magician replied, pushing Kara's shoulder and flopping her down on the bed on her back. She produced what seemed liked yards of silk scarves seemingly from out of nowhere. She commenced to tie Supergirl's ankles to opposite sides of the bed, spreading the now naked Supergirl very wide open.

Another incantation and Supergirl found the soft silk material wrapped around her neck, securing it to the headboard, threatening to strangle her if she moved her head too much. She certainly was starting to feel helpless as Zatanna dragged her meticulously manicured fingernails along her thighs. The sorceress leaned into Kara and began using a tongue that felt very sensuous toying with a helplessly exposed nipple. Then those lithe magician's fingers of hers started to gently force Kara's labia open.

“Ohhhhh,” Supergirl gasped, closing her eyes so she wouldn't be tempted to try to move her head to look at what Zatanna was doing to her.

“You have such a pretty mouth, especially when you can't use it to do anything but moan,” Zatanna continued, forcing a finger into Kara's quickly moistening snatch.

I don't even like girls this way, but I can't stop her, and I'm getting so turned on. How is she doing this to me? She seems to know everything to do to turn me on. She tried to squeeze her thighs closed, but her bondage prevented it. She was panting now as she felt a second finger penetrate her, now pumping in and out, and her clit was being stroked!

“Oh fuck! Oh fuck!” came out before her jaw muscles seemed to freeze, as her hips pushed up to try to force herself into the stimulation that was already close to taking her over the edge.

“I own you now, Kara. You're not Supergirl, you're just my little fuck meat now.” Those fingers started to edge her more. “I could do this to you anytime I want to. I can make you my helpless love slave. Do you want me to take you over the edge?” she added, her fingers inside the quivering girl, pushing more insistently and rubbing her love button so quickly, so insistently.

“Yes, yes! Make me cum for you. Take me as your slut! Take me!” It seemed like that admission in itself was enough to break all Supergirl's walls, and she started to spasm as she came. She tried to remember to breathe as she spasmed over and over.

Those long fingers were now tracing down her wet thighs until they met a cool lip of glass. Zatanna is collecting my fluids. What must she think of me? Am I now a helpless slut for women too? That was not a comfortable thought, so she tried to remember that this was an essential step on her way to a cure. Wasn't this how it all started with Faust? But Z is my friend. Z is my friend. Z is my friend.

Zatanna put the container aside as Supergirl started to recover. “What's next?”

“Now, you need to make me cum.”

Kara straightened her shoulders and breathed in deeply, ignoring her own nakedness as she looked at her friend and counselor. Her thoughts were swirling quickly and chaotically, until they finally settled, and her eyes focused tightly on her…, her prey. Now I'll show you what this grown up woman has learned about sex.

She threw Zatanna on the bed, startling her. Before the magician could do anything but gasp, her super-strong friend was on her, lifting her crop-top up, forcing it up her arms and off. As she tossed it aside, she grabbed both Zatanna's wrists and forced them behind her back and up into a reverse prayer position with her one hand locking her wrists in place. Her other hand used one of her super-hard kryptonian nails and ripped open one pant leg all the way down followed by the other.

“What? No, don't….”

“Shhh,” said Kara holding her finger across the sorceress' lips in the universal be quiet gesture. But it wasn't Zatanna's mouth but her lower lips that she made the gesture on.

“Esaeler--”

“No spells!” Kara ordered, swiftly moving her hand from Zatanna's pussy up to push her mouth closed. “Or I will hurt you.” Supergirl punctuated her last statement by taking one of Zatanna's breasts in her mouth and sucking on it then baring her teeth against the magician's soft skin.

Zatanna's eyes flung open in panic as she felt her breast pulled into Kara's mouth. The suction is incredible! And she probably isn't even trying. Teeth! She isn't…?

She tried to nod her head in agreement as much as possible with Kara's super-strong finger under her chin. Apparently Kara understood and moved her hand back down, so her fingers could again play with the spellcaster's pussy. She could kill me as easily as blinking. Even facing demons I've never felt this helpless. Oh, God, what is she doing to my nipple? That tongue! Now her finger inside me.

“Kara,” she gasped, “Oh Kara!”

“You can call me Mistress,” she replied.

“Mistress,” Zatanna whispered. What is happening to me?

It happened so fast that the enchantress couldn't even comprehend it, but she found her wrists behind her now bound in their reverse prayer position with her own hair. Supergirl's mouth was now on her entrance, her tongue penetrating her moistening tunnel. Hands reached up and seized Zatanna's breasts in an iron grip as fingers traced their way slowly up to play with her nipples.

Oh fuck. What's happening to me? My life is completely in her hands. She could squash me like a bug, but she's…, oh fuck! That tongue, so powerful, so forceful, and my nipples! No, don't take that tongue away—oh my God! Those lips squeezing my clit, drawn completely into her mouth. Her tongue!

“Ohhh fuck! Mistress, oh Mistress!”

Now the tongue was back inside her. How far can she reach? She's…, she's…!

Zatanna's head slammed back against the mattress as complete surrender overtook her and her whole body spasmed in a mind-blowing orgasm.

Suddenly her cunt slurped closed on nothing but herself. No, no, suck it all in. Swallow it! Take me into you!

Finally, as she felt the glass of the beaker against her thigh, she realized what was happening, what needed to happen. Oh, right, was all she could think for the moment, as her body slowly started to recover.

After replacing the beaker, now containing both their love juices on the table, Kara put a hand on her back and helped her into a sitting position.

“That was…. Um, are you going to untie my hands?”

“In a minute. You look really sexy all naked and bound.”

“Flatterer,” the mystic replied, trying to regain some dignity, as Supergirl leaned into her, breathing softly on her neck while the youth's fingers slowly and skillfully unknotted her wrists from her hair.

“I guess I'm going to see you in a whole new light now,” Zatanna said, hugging her friend to her, feeling their naked breasts rubbing against each other and the heat of Kara's reddening face. At least she can still blush. That's the Kara I know, so innocent. Somewhere, deep down, she's still that despite all that's happened to her now.

Zatanna pulled a short glowing glass rod from somewhere, or maybe nowhere, and started to gently stir the mixture in the beaker.

“Wodne siht htiw eht citsym srewop fo Sunev,” she chanted 3 times.

“Er, should we get dressed?” Supergirl asked as Z finished her mixing and chanting.

“Not just yet,” Zatanna said with a sly wink. “Remember we have to administer this to you now,” she added sucking the contents into what looked like a chemist's idea of a baster.

“I need to drink that?” Supergirl asked, crinkling her face up.

Zatanna just tilted her head and gave Kara a crooked smile. Then she held a dildo over the beaker as she coated it with their enchanted fluids, letting any drippings fall into the beaker.

“Oh.”

“Oh yes, and then you have to cum with it inside you. Think you'll need help with that?” she added with a sly wink.

Kara lowered her head in resignation. All this sex is to make me less of a nympho. Does using magic make people perverts, or do only perverts get into using magic?

“Do what you need to do,” she said as she lay back on the bed with her hands behind her neck, lifting her knees and spreading herself wide.

“elkcahs lrigrepus's stsirw ot a latem kcen ralloc.”

Kara winced and rolled her eyes as she felt her wrists bound to a metal collar that was tightly encircling her neck. Maybe she should have left out some of the details of everything that had happened to her. Being put back in Faust's trap did send a jolt of excitement through her though.

“I thought it might be sexy reminding you of how you got into this,” Zatanna said, positioning herself between the girl's legs and dangling the dildo menacingly over Kara's exposed pussy. The spellcaster took one of Supergirl's breasts in her hand fondling her sensitive underbreast and working her way up to her nipples as she pushed her thighs against Kara's upraised thighs, spreading her open even further. She shot Kara a predatory look to hold her eyes. A shiver of helplessness shot through Kara as she felt the dildo slowly forcing its way into her.

“You bound me,” Zatanna said with the first thrust, never releasing Supergirl's eyes from hers, “You used your inhuman strength to make me helpless.”

The thrusts were coming harder and faster, “You made me call you Mistress!”

The look in Zatanna's eyes was scaring Kara, and arousing her. She pulled against the restraints binding her wrists to her neck. They wouldn't budge! What had Z done to her?

“You think you can toy with the rest of us because you think you're stronger? You think you can toy with me?”

“Wait,” Kara gasped, “No! That was just…. You said I had to—aaaagh, fuck!” Kara found her ankles bound tightly to her thighs. Z must have cast some spell she hadn't heard. Why can't I break free? What has she done to me? What is she going to do to me?

The dildo was pumping more insistently into her.

“You want to know why you're helpless, little slut? Even Kryptonians have no power against magic. I can do anything I want to you.” Kara yelped as her nipple was grabbed and pulled up painfully. “Who's the mistress now?”

Kara found herself panting and gasping. Zatanna's fingers were now playing with her clit, stroking and pulling it, then rubbing it insistently against her, and the dildo hadn't stopped its pumping in and out of her. She yanked uselessly against the shackles holding binding her wrists in their position of surrender.

“You are, Mistress! I'm…, your helpless slut. You own my body! Please—fuuuck! Please be gentle with your little slave.”

Zatanna found herself getting aroused. This is all play acting, right? Just to get Kara to cum, she told herself. But no matter what she told herself, making this beautiful young girl who could throw a boulder to the moon a helpless, moaning little sex toy under her hands was really turning her on. To see the strongest woman on Earth squirming and pleading underneath her was intoxicating. Kara can see what she's unleashed in me, and she's scared. I can see it in her eyes, and feel it in her body. I can feel every part of her reaching out to me, demanding to be taken and conquered.

That was when the dam burst, and Kara screamed while her body spasmed uncontrollably. Zatanna coudn't stop herself. Her hand left Kara's breast, and she began to finger herself. Her other hand left Kara's body, so she could use it to play with her own breasts as she finger-fucked herself. Her own orgasm struck before Kara's had even totally subsided, and she found herself collapsed on top of the blond heroine, both of the just gasping for air.

She was finally able to roll off the blonde and say, “Esaeler lla lrigrepus's stniartsers.”

The naked superheroines lay next to each other for what seemed like a long time before Supergirl managed to ask, “Did it work?”

“Let's see,” Zatanna replied, bringing herself up to her knees on the bed and summoning the blue gemstone into her hand, and placing it on the now kneeling Supergirl's forehead. “Laever lla stnemtnahcne.”

The magician's smile told Supergirl before her voice did, “Yes! It worked! It's not a full cure, remember, but you should be able to go at least a week now before needing to get fucked again.”

“It seems like it might be a long time after all we did today,” Supergirl said with a coquettish smile.

“Mmmm, maybe we should get dressed,” Zatanna said, suddenly feeling very embarrassed. The blonde nodded, and they both silently started to put their clothes back on.

“Our counter-magic may even grow stronger over time. You'll just have to wait and see,” Zatanna said as the two fully-clad heroines stood facing each other.

Supergirl grabbed Zatanna in a big hug which the magician enthusiastically returned.

“Thank you Z. You've saved my life. I'll be in your debt forever. Can I call you Big Sis?”

Pleased by the sudden affection, and stifling the disturbing thoughts about how inappropriate what she had done to warrant the title seemed, she rested her head next to Kara's and replied, “I would be honored,” surprising herself at how warm inside having Supergirl call her 'Big Sis' made her feel.

###

It was two days before Supergirl showed up at the thief's playroom in her leotard, carrying a canvas bag.

“You've been very…,” the thief started before being shoved against the far wall of the room.

“It's over Master.” The sneer in Supergirl's voice as she snarled the last word was unmistakable. “I'm giving you 24 hours to clear out of this place before I send the police after you.”

Stunned, the thief could only slide down to the floor landing on his butt like the first time he and Supergirl had met.

“I did make a promise to you though about you never having to steal again, so I brought you this,” she said dumping the bag full of coal on a table.

The thief's mouth opened, but nothing came out. The confusion was evident in his eyes. Supergirl, picked up a lump of coal, crushed it between her super-powerful hands, and tossed the stunned thief the resulting diamond. She proceeded to do the same to the rest except for one last untransformed coal lump that she tossed into his lap for good measure.

Sitting on his ass, leaning against the wall of his playroom, huge raw diamonds scattered around him, and a lump of coal in his lap, the last he saw of Supergirl was her very sexy ass as she walked out his door.
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

This was amazing. I loved every second of it. Loved the twist.