Batgirl at the Con

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

OK folks, I used to hang out at the old version of Ultimate Superheroine Forum but lost track of it years ago. I've been spending my time on DeviantArt. This story involves a healthy amount of sex and a little public humiliation, and yes all characters are over age of consent. Since this story involves cosplayers portraying copyrighted characters, there is no copyright infringement. Any resemblance to any forum member is purely imaginary.

Batgirl examined the miniature figurine of the Riddler in her hand.

“Looking for trouble that’s easy to handle, Batgirl 69?” a deep voice next to her asked.

“Deathstroke!” she exclaimed looking up at the costumed figure to her left and slightly behind her. After a quick mental estimate of how she would disable him, she took a second to admire the man’s outfit. It was beautiful and an almost exact copy of Deathstroke’s, except he had carefully crafted holes for his mouth and nose in a nod to practicality. The villain was a good 6 inches taller than her, and the costume was tight enough to reveal an impressive set of muscles. “Nice workmanship,” she said, gingerly touching his chest, “Oh, that’s you,” she added in some surprise to find that the muscles weren’t part of the costume but in fact belonged to its wearer. A well-muscled male costumer was a rare find.

“Yours is quite stunning too, and you fill it out so well. When I saw you from behind I knew I had to say hello, so I took the liberty of reading your badge for your name. Is the 69 for the unmade second season of Batgirl, or is that your favorite position?”

“Mock me if you want Deathstroke,” she replied blushing slightly, “You know there’s a strictly enforced truce on the dealer’s room floor. If I see you elsewhere you’ll answer for your crimes.”

He moved so close he was almost touching her, chest to chest, and added quietly, “You really think you can take me Batgirl?”, then after a pause, “So are you into role-play as well as Cosplay?”. He looked down into her upturned face with a sinister grin as if he were relishing the opportunity.

“If the role you’re into is prisoner, miscreant, try me.”

“Prisoner sounds exactly right, but we may have different views on how that turns out.” He borrowed a scrap piece of paper from the vendor, pulled out a pen from one of his bullet holders, wrote something on it using something that looked like an ATM card as a surface, then smiled and slipped the card and the note into one of the compartments in Batgirl’s utility belt, pushing a little extra hard on her hip as he snapped it shut. Batgirl tilted her head and gave him her best playfully quizzical look, before looking down to retrieve the card and note. It was a hotel key with the room number and 3:30 PM written on the note. Surprised, when she looked up, he had already vanished into the huge throng crowding the dealer’s room floor.

At 3:29 she was outside the room from the note. It had taken some detective work to find the right hotel—the Con was served by over a dozen nearby hotels—but, of course, he knew of Batgirl’s prowess as a detective. She took a deep breath, “Do you really want to do this, girl?” She didn’t know anything about “Deathstroke” and had not even seen his face. True, his voice was deep and resonant with a sexy, confident swagger to it that promised a hint of danger. His torso was obviously well sculpted, and although his face was hidden, the tight mask did reveal a square jaw with even features. Also he was clearly a costumer of skill. That had to count for something. She sighed. She wouldn’t be here if she hadn’t already decided to go through with this. Besides what happens at Comic-Con stays at Comic-Con she thought to herself smiling under her cowl.

She pulled out the key card and inserted it into the lock. The light turned green. She had the hotel right. Taking another deep breath, she opened the door and stepped into the room, letting the door close quietly behind her. The room was rather nice, with a door to the bathroom on her immediate right, and a small alcove with a sink next to that. Deathstroke was sitting at his laptop with his back to her and gave no indication of having noticed her entrance. What was on his screen caused her to inhale sharply. He was watching a video of Wonder Woman with her wrists cuffed behind her. Her ankles were loosely chained together, and a chain extended from wrist chain to ankle chain. The chains weren’t excessively thick but obviously sturdy. Her handcuffs also attached to a chain around her waist with a length of chain pulling down at her waist, extending through her crotch and back up to fasten it taut at the small of her back. She was writhing on the floor in the video, struggling in vain to free herself and probably rubbing herself to distraction in the process with that chain. Batgirl felt a tingle of excitement run through her. “Release Wonder Woman at once you fiend!” she said firmly with her legs spread slightly and her hands on her hips in her best Batgirl pose.

“Batgirl, you found my lair,” he replied with a hint of surprise as he turned his chair to face her. “I guess there’s nothing for me to do but surrender,” he added rising and walking slowly towards her. Had she misjudged the situation? Well this still might be fun. He stopped a foot in front of her, and she contemplated how to go about accepting his surrender, reordering in her mind how she thought this might go. He gently reached out to take her right hand in order to kiss it, “But allow me to make a small wager first,” he said as his lips lingered over the back of her gloved hand, “I will wager that within 30 seconds I will render you completely helpless.”

She looked her surprise at him as he released her fingers with one hand and quickly slipped a loop around her wrist with his other hand that must have grabbed an unnoticed rope from the sink. He yanked hard on the rope, pulling it taut around her wrist and pulling her into him with the momentum. His left hand shot around her back where his right grabbed the rope and pulled so hard it turned her around. He pushed her into the door and pulled the rope and her wrist up high against her shoulder blade. He looped the rope around her neck one complete loop, grabbed her other wrist and tied it tight, also high against her shoulder blade. Then he grabbed her by the shoulders and spun her around to face him. He moved menacingly into her, keeping both his muscled legs between hers.

“Now you are completely helpless, aren’t you? You can blink twice for yes if it’s too hard to talk.”

Her wrists were painfully high on her shoulder blades, but she had to keep them there to keep the loop around her neck from strangling her. It was simple and truly fiendish. With him standing close, almost touching her as she began to breathe hard, and with his legs between hers, she didn’t have any way to even kick him. Her carefully perfected high dancer’s kick would do her no good, and, with him so much taller, a head-butt was out of the question.

“Let me prove to you that you’re helpless,” he said as she made no response. He took one breast in each hand and pressed gently on her nipples with his thumbs. Automatically she tried to move to swat away his brazen assault and began to gasp as the hands she had moved without thinking tightened the loop around her neck. She closed her eyes and forced her hands back up to her shoulder blades to relieve the pressure. The pain and difficulty in pushing her wrists back up into that awkward position was stunning, as she continued to fight for a full breath. He removed his hands from her breasts and pulled her wrists back up for her as he pushed her back against the door, pressing against her and condescendingly saying, “Let me help.” As her gasping subsided, he added, “Now do you admit you’re completely helpless?”

This time she blinked twice, looking up at him.

“Hmm, 17 seconds,” he said looking at the clock on the wall. “Now all that remains is to settle the terms of the wager.” He grinned evilly “We won’t be needing this,” he said, removing her utility belt and tossing it to the floor. He still had her pinned between his chest and the door, so closely that she found she was pushing herself into him with each breath. Despite or maybe because of the real danger, this was turning her on. She was completely at the mercy of this stranger, and he was going to do whatever he wanted to her.

“Let’s see,” he added as he found the hidden zipper at her neck and pulled it all the way down to her crotch. With each hand he spread her top apart, releasing her breasts. He let his fingers toy with the underside of one breast as he bent down to kiss her. The kiss was strong, unmistakably possessive. As his tongue explored hers, his fingers began to wrap around the bottom of her breast, slowly tightening into a very firm hold as she felt her nipples becoming harder than she ever remembered them being. At that point his thumb reached up and slowly pressed her nipple into the breast that the rest of his hand imprisoned. She would have gasped if her tongue hadn’t been wrapped in his. As it was all that happened was her breath and pulse quickened. At the same time his other hand found its way down to her crotch and began to slowly stroke her slit up and down, maintaining a firm pressure as he did so, but not penetrating her. She was fighting to keep her wrists painfully high on her back as he so skillfully manipulated her. She could feel his finger begin to slide more easily as her juices made her cunt slippery. Without releasing either her tongue or the hand imprisoning her breast, he slipped two fingers into her while using his thumb to gently twirl her emerging clit. This man was taking her so quickly and overwhelmingly! She was trying desperately not to give in to her building orgasm, lest she relax her arms and choke herself. The danger and the furious attempt to suppress her release was building in her to something she had never felt before. As he wrapped his fingers forward inside her and rolled his thumb around the nipple that he kept pressed into her breast, she began to lose her control, needing the release so badly she no longer cared if she strangled.

That was when he pulled away, releasing her cunt, breast, and tongue simultaneously. She stood gasping, stuck on the precipice of release, but unable to go over the edge now that he had unhanded her. She looked up at him, perplexed, silently pleading with her eyes. “Ah, but I forget, we were about to settle the terms of the bet. I apologize, but I was carried away by your beauty. How’s this? For one hour, you will willingly and enthusiastically do everything I tell you to do.”

She managed a nod despite the rope around her neck.

“That’s anything at all. You will be completely in my power for the next hour.”

At this point, remembering what his hands had done to her, she wanted nothing more. She just wanted him to finish taking her. She blinked twice meekly.

“Good. That’s settled then. You’ll need your hands now,” he added. Instead of untying her though, he pulled her wrists further up her shoulder blades until she gasped at the pain, but that gave him enough slack to slip the neck loop over her head when he yanked it back by her hair.

“Was that really necessary?” she asked, between rapid breaths.

“No, but I enjoy making your body do what I want it to,” he replied with one hand gently but firmly holding one of her bare breasts to demonstrate his command. Then he released it saying, “Now take off the rest of your clothes,” and stepping away. “Remember, cheerfully. You don’t want to welch on your bet.”

She lowered her arms, so she could step through the rope and bring her hands in front of her. She began working at the knot on her left wrist. “No Batgirl, leave your wrists tied.”

“But how can I get my clothes off then?”

“You’re a clever girl. You’ll think of something.”

After she removed her gloves and boots, the latter slowly enough that she was sure to give him a good view of her legs, she began to pull the top of her bodysuit over her shoulders. She realized that although she couldn’t take it off, tied as she was, she could push it by the sleeves over her wrists, so that it bunched up on the rope. The bottom was easier since her feet weren’t tied.

“The thong too, Batgirl. You can leave your cowl on.”

Her thong she could remove all the way, and she did it bending over with her ass to him to make sure he got a good look. She stood naked before him with her costume bunched around the rope binding her wrists that she held out to him in submission.

“Now over to the foot of the bed, Batgirl.” As she complied she realized that he had left her cowl on and kept calling her Batgirl to emphasize she was the captive heroine now, not just a girl with a craving for the man who had shown himself so adept at manhandling her. This was not going to be like anything she had experienced before.

The bed was low and fairly wide. “Face the bed Batgirl.” He had not lost any of the commanding tone from that deep voice, and she realized she was looking forward to whatever he might decide to do to her. He grabbed one ankle forcefully and tied it to the foot of the bed. The second ankle followed, as he used his strength to easily spread her legs rather wide. “Now put your arms out in front of you.” He grabbed the rope as she obeyed and looped it taut to the head of the bed. She now found herself bent at the waist with her legs splayed and her upper half hovering horizontally over the bed, her naked breasts dangling down in front of her, with her nipples once again harder than she’d ever felt them before, her arms pulled taut over her head, and her naked ass pointing at him invitingly. She was ideally laid out for him to do almost anything he wanted to her. She tested her bonds and her body only quivered. She wasn’t going anywhere. She shivered in anticipation of his next move. She couldn’t see what he was doing now, but heard what seemed to be unmistakable sounds of his costume coming off. Next his bare hand gave her a hearty slap on the ass, and she yelped in surprise. That was followed by a hand firmly grabbing her crotch and using his hold to lift her ass further in the air even though that strained her body to its limit. She couldn’t disguise the rapid breathing this rough treatment was causing her as, without letting go, he slapped her ass again. This time the slap reverberated into her crotch that was held firmly by his other hand. Her head involuntarily flew back in shock. That hand holding her cunt was physically declaring his ownership of her in a way no words could convey and that no man had ever been able to do to her. She shivered helplessly as the unexpected feelings swept through her whole body.

When he finally released his grip, he slid between her legs underneath her. Before she could realize what was happening, his mouth wrapped around one of her breasts and sucked, with his tongue alternately wrapping itself around her nipple and then pushing it forcefully into the rest of her breast. At the same time she now felt his hard, naked shaft sliding up and down against the outside of her cunt, rubbing hard against her clit. That was even more arousing than his fingers in the same place had been because she knew he could shove that prick inside her at any moment. A hand on her ass made sure she couldn’t move her cunt away from his ministrations. This was too much for her, but she had absolutely no control over the situation. Gasping and moaning, she cried, “Oh please! Just fuck me! Fuck me now. Please! I need your dick in me. Please take me now!”

He wrapped his huge hand around her ass forcefully as he redirected his dick into her. At the same time, he released her breast from his mouth, now squeezing her nipple with his lips, pulling it down towards the bed. His dick started to penetrate her, but not quickly as she wanted. Instead he inserted it with maddening but steady slowness. God he was hard! The slow penetration gave her time to appreciate that his shaft kept going into her much farther than she anticipated. How big was he? Finally it came to rest inside her, pushing her ass higher into the air with its force. Then it started to slowly withdraw while his hand kept a strong hold on her ass, holding it in place as she tried to keep his dick in her by lowering herself. She couldn’t even do that. “Oh God, Oh God!” she began chanting. Her conscious mind had ceased to function now. Her body just kept responding without a single thought in her head, just lust. She no longer had any control at all over her reactions. At the end of his next thrust, she came with an orgasm the strength of which she had never felt before. He let her start to recover from that, now just gently licking one nipple then the other before resuming his slow pumping of her with his prick, eventually picking up the pace only a little more each thrust until he was banging her so hard that her whole body rocked with each stroke. This time it was when he sprayed his cum into her with such force she imagined she could feel it impact the wall of her womb that she came along with him, even more strongly than the first time. Eventually he slowly pulled out of her after they had both recovered their breath. He slid out from under her and reached up to release her wrist rope from the head of the bed. He untied her ankles and sat her docile, naked body on his lap with one hand wrapped possessively around her breasts from behind and the other firmly grasping her cunt to him. “I own you now, don’t I Batgirl?”

“Oh God yes!” she replied without hesitation never having even imagined being so fully possessed by someone. “Do anything you want to me,” she added resting her head back against his shoulder. He tightened his hand on her cunt, forcing her open but not penetrating her and gave a powerful squeeze to her breasts, making her squirm uselessly in his grasp and squeal.

“You can untie your wrists now,” he said, finally letting her go. She complied and let her costume finally fall to the floor. He stood her up and handed her a piece of rope. ‘We still have 20 minutes. Tie the rope tightly around your waist.” She did that, making sure he saw her pull the rope very tight as she knotted it. “Now add this rope to your waist rope,” he continued, handing her another piece of rope. She did that, and he said, “Slide it around behind you and pull it between your legs. Now pull it taut and make a knot so it hits you just below your clit.” When she was done he said, “Tie it to the front of your waist rope as tight as you can. I’ll be watching to see that you do it right.”

He actually didn’t need to insist. He could have done this part himself, but he must have wanted her to do it to make sure she knew how much his toy she was. She was aroused just to follow his orders now. Being under his command was itself an aphrodisiac. “Now put your costume back on.” Wondering at this last order, she did as he said while he did the same with his costume. She watched him stuff his once again hard cock into his tight costume with some difficulty as she dressed. She smiled noting to herself how hard she had made him again. “Leave the thong off,” he added.

“There’s a pocket in my cape that you can put the thong into, unless you want to keep it,” she added coquettishly.

“I’ll let you have it back,” he said, “Now turn around.” This time he tied her wrists to her forearms behind her. There was no way she was getting free of that on her own or even reaching her now returned utility belt. Her cape covered that detail up when he was done. Finally he attached a length of rope around her neck and took the other end in his hand. “Come with me,” he ordered, pulling lightly on the rope. He led her to the door and out of the room.

“What? Where are we going?” She was acutely aware of how her tight costume outlined the crotch rope under it for anyone to easily see, even as she had trouble walking, with the stimulation that each stride brought her as the knot rubbed against her clit. “You can’t make me go out like this!” she said indignantly as he ushered her into the elevator. “Please!”

“Still 15 minutes left, Batgirl,” he grinned wickedly.

“Oh God, where are you taking me?”

“There’s some shopping I have to do down in the dealer’s room before they close.”

“Oh please no!” she exclaimed, closing her eyes in anticipated embarrassment as her cheeks flushed mightily under her cowl.

“Come on now Batgirl. No one knows who you really are including me. I think you’d be up to enjoying all the attention. After all isn’t that what we costumers live for? You do enjoy showing off your beautiful but unattainable body to the lusting fan boys, don’t you?” She blushed anew at that. He turned to her and grasped a breast in each hand from the underside, dragging his thumbs down across the top of her breasts, squeezing her nipples to attention. By the time he led her off the elevator, her nipples were straining prominently against her clinging costume. Even though she was completely dressed, she was on full display sexually as he led her into the dealers’ room.

“Bastard,” she muttered.

“We villains are known for our fiendishness,” he cackled, “but you knew that before you showed up at the door to my lair. It’s the chance every superheroine takes, isn’t it?”

She felt like every eye in the crowded dealers’ room was on her as he led her among the tables. She could see some indeed stopped to stare.

“Oh, can we get a picture?” two young men asked.

“Of course,” Deathstroke replied. He posed next to Batgirl, holding her leash high enough to make it obvious that Batgirl was his prisoner. Batgirl tried to shrink away but his other arm was around her shoulder. Just before they snapped the picture, he slid his hand down to cup her breast. She stiffened and shivered against him. This was totally humiliating. “Be sure to post the pictures online where we can find them,” Deathstroke said cheerily.

He stopped at one vendor’s table and purchased copies of Detective Comics #400 and #401. He twirled Batgirl around in a dancer’s pirouette and pushed them into her cape pocket where he had earlier stashed her thong. “I think you’ll enjoy these issues particularly. Think of them as my parting gift, and think of me as you read them.”

“The hour’s up,” he explained to her puzzled look. “Good bye Batgirl. It’s been quite memorable, but now I must make my escape.” He dropped the “leash” and began to walk away.

“Wait! Aren’t you going to untie me?”

“And forfeit my head start at a getaway Batgirl? I don’t think so.”

“But…”

“If your escape artist skills don’t suffice, I’m sure you can always find someone eager to help you out of your predicament,” he said with a wicked grin, “Farewell Batgirl. May we meet again.”

That was going to be both embarrassing and dangerous, she thought.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Great story!!!! Love the knotted crotch rope!!!
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

For those of you who have never seen Detective Comics #400 and #401.

joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Since Comic-Con starts tomorrow, and in honor of Batgirl1969 attending her first San Diego Comic-Con, I thought I'd bump this story. I think it's the first one I posted here.

Hollywood may be mostly MIA, but then it's just back to SDCC's roots. I'm not saying this story was set at SD Comic-Con, but then I'm not not saying that either.