Wonder Woman destroyed by young Agent Jack. Chapter - 3

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
wonderwomandoom
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Chapter - 3 Wonder Woman in Milkanite Dildo Trouble.

Brief About Milkanite:

Milkanite is a green colored deadly radioactive substance for wonder woman, it emits radiations which effects wonder  womans' Aphrodite genes and turns her sexually aroused. Sexual arousal leads wonder woman to lose her powers, as such milkanite radiations were a double trap for our Lynda carter wonder woman - it aroused her beyond her control, prolonged exposure could force her to orgasm and it could also make her powerless. And, if milkanite was touched to wonder womans' skin, it kind of burn her skin. Wonder woman feels tremendous agony at the spot where it touches her and the pain persists till is touched to her bare skin.

After realising her secret alien in form of Steve leaves from there to claim his sex queen some other day...he wanted to enjoy torture her bad with this dreaded thing....he did not want to claim an already weak and defeated wonder woman.

Before leaving office that day Jack notices that lights of Diana's cabin were still on. He goes inside and finds Diana in a very tense and nervous position. Diana was sweating profusely and anybody could see tension on her pretty face. It felt as if she had seen her death as she was looking very very scared. "Hey Diana! I hope everything is allright, yoinare looking very nervous"...Diana's breasts were heaving up and down in her tight shirt, her lips were trembling...she was almost crying..." Ohhh Jack...there is a bad news...a large chunk of milkanite has been stolen from the IADC custody and it is in intergang warehouse.." she finishes her lips trembling. " Ohh god wonder woman is in trouble. intergang is after her life, now with milkanite with them wonder woman will not be able to save herself"..jack continues " Diana should I call the police?"...Diana replies instantly " don't even think about that, police has moles who wants to destroy nwonder woman themselves"..

Diana speaks " I think it is a do or die situation for wonder woman, I would ask her to raid the intergang warehouse herself if she succeeded to confiscate the consignment then she would survive otherwise her doom will be fixed"...

Jack reverts " sending wonder woman there alone could be very risky, if she gets captured there intergang goons would brutally torture her they might rape and kill her as well... I suggest I would go with her".. Diana looks at him still in very nervous state and nods "you will find wonder woman at the exit of the central park, pls hurry up we should not wait if intergamg spreads that rock then wonder woman would be over"...

Jack drives his car and meets wonder woman at the central park, she was in her full costume including her cape. For the first time in his life he noticed that wonder woman was looking very scared with fear in her voice and on her face. She sits inside the car and speaks. " Jack before going ahead you should know that milkanite is like a poison for meee..it's radiations nmake me super horny and them make me lose my special powers and milkanite bricks touch causes excruciating pain toy body...I can't help myself in presence of milkanite...."...

Jack reverts " don't worry wonder woman, I would give my life to save yours"

When they reach the intergang warehouse wonder woman asks Jack to wait for her outside the main gate and if she does not come back with in 30 minutes assume that she is in trouble. With that wonder woman leaves swaying her ass left and right while Jack sees her wiggling ass from behind..

Jack kept on waiting for her for almost 30 minutes but she did not come back. Suddenly he heared a deep scream which felt similar to wonder woman's voice..he rushed inside and noticed two goons were torturing wonder woman he heard goddess screaming " aaaahhhhh iii would dieeeee aaahhhh for godsss sake aaaahhhh plsss take it out...aaaaahhhhh heeraaaaa..." He shot both goons from a distance and rushed towards wonder woman who was lying helpless on the floor... Wonder woman was in tremendous agony she was writhing and moaning in pain. Those bastards had done something very bad to her here eyes were closed " oohhhh somebodyyyy ooohhhh goooddddd please hellppppp meeeeee aauuhhhhhhh...."

Jack set on his knees and spoke after keeping his hand on wonder woman's shoulder " Wonder Woman I killed both bastards who were beating you...you seem to be in trouble...are you hurt somewhere?"... he asks with deep cocern..

Wonder woman opens her eyes " ooohhh maaxxx you gottaa heellpppp meeee aaaaayyyyyyy...look at that black box up there" wonder woman points with her finger with pain in her voice " close that box, it is leaking milkanite radiations on my body aaaahhhhhhh...... heeraaaaa" Jack does the same instantly and returns to the beautiful heroine who was still crying in pain..."jack ooohhhhh Jackk...take me to your caaaarrr... plsss hurry uppp before other goons come here...I am very weakkk..aaaahhhhhhh... ..ooooohhhhh ... heraaa... myyy vaginaaaaaa.... Aaaahhhhhhh"..

Jack takes that box in his custody and also takes.womder woman to his car where je lays jer off to the back seat... " Wonder woman what's wrong with your vagina... Are you hurt there?."

" Jack..aaaahhhh ..... Uuughhhhh... Those bastards inserted a thick milkanite dildo into my vagina and it is burning the walls of my soft sex organ....ooohhhhh heraaaaaaa... take mmmeeee too Diana's home first...then we will try to remove it from my sex.... Uughhhhh"

Jack takes Diana inside Diana's home and puts her on the couch cautiously to avoid as much pain as possible...." He immediately wonder woman's checks crotch and removes the blue fabric of star apangle tight briefs from over her vulva lips. He inserts a finger inade her vagina to locate the dildo, but in fhe process he accidentally pushes it deeper inside her vagina....Goddess screams in tremendous pain "..aaaauuuugggghhhhhhh... Ooohhhhh heraaaaaa..... Aaaaaauyyyyy aaaayyyyyy haaaaauuuyyyy...I am in so much painnn...aaaaaiiiiiiiiii heraaaaaaa..my sexxxxx isss burninnnggggg... Ooooohhhhh myyy Clitoris..... Ooohhhh jackkkk aaaaahhhhhh... Saveeeee meeeee pleeeeease"

In the second attempt jack grips the dildo and pulls it out of her love hole and keeps it inside the black box with other milkanite rocks...as the dildo pops out of her sex wonder woman sighs in relief closing her teary eyes... Goddess now inserts her own finger inside her vagina to reduce the pain... " Ohhhh Jackkk.. this paaiinnhhh almost killed meeee.... Ohhhhh.....thanks for saving my life" she moans and groans loudly still in pain..

Wonder woman tries to lift herself up from the couch but she is still too weak and powerless as she tries to stand on her she falls weakly on Jack who helps her to stand on her feet. " Ohhh goddess I hope you will be alright is some time"... Jack speaks with concern putting his hand on her ass. Wonder woman was still Very weak she speaks " Jack it will take some time for the pain to go and for my powers to return...I want you to keep these rocks in your custody and hand them over to Diana at IADC. " Jack takes wonder woman to Diana's bed and asks her to sleep comfortably while he waits on the couch outside like a gentleman. Next morning wonder woman wakes up fresh and she observed that her pain is gone & her powers are back. Sexy half naked wonder woman moves out of the room and sees Jack was still sleeping on the couch. Wonder woman wakes him up with a gentle tug and as he stands up Wonder Woman kisses him on his forehead and cheek, then she hugs him tight and speaks " thanks for saving my life my hero" after that wonder runs and jumps out of apartments window.

To be continued...
Attachments
63123_linda-carter-20_123_881lo.jpg
63123_linda-carter-20_123_881lo.jpg (85.88 KiB) Viewed 1247 times
63110_linda-carter-10_123_1056lo.jpg
63110_linda-carter-10_123_1056lo.jpg (55.26 KiB) Viewed 1247 times
80611_linda-carter-19_123_979lo.jpg
80611_linda-carter-19_123_979lo.jpg (95.88 KiB) Viewed 1247 times
80605_linda-carter-09_123_683lo.jpg
80605_linda-carter-09_123_683lo.jpg (85.82 KiB) Viewed 1247 times
tumblr_o7nxabcu2V1rhp4nco1_500.jpg
tumblr_o7nxabcu2V1rhp4nco1_500.jpg (532.34 KiB) Viewed 1247 times