Wonder Woman destroyed by young Agent Jack. Chapter-1

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
wonderwomandoom
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Chapter-1 Diana Prince Saved by young Agent Jack.

In the year 2002, Diana Prince is now the head of IADC. She has become more voluptuous and her beauty has increased many folds with ageing. she now looks like a curvy milky woman of 31- 32 years age in perfect body shape. Diana used to wear thigh revealing high slit skirts and tight shirts covering her breasts tightly making her look extremely gorgeous and hot. Diana used to notice boners of her co-workers in office and out. She was aware that her beauty was too much for any man to handle.

In her alter ego as superheroine wonder woman she looked amazingly hot and seductive in her body revealing costumer. Her costume included a gold-red tight bustier that cupped her wonder breasts in a perfect shape, blue star spangled tights that covered her perfect round ass & crotch area in a V-shape and her knee-high red boots.

A new agent named Jack had recently joined IADC as an intern and he reported to Diana Prince. He was a strong looking well built handsome tall young boy of 24 years. He was a very hard worker and used to follow every command of Diana with utmost care. He often used to stay at office at nights because he was very very dedicated. Diana was very much impressed by the young boy and she had become a bit open with him. She often used to share her lunches with him and sometimes she used to even cook & carry dinner for him.

One night at approx 11 pm Jack came rushing to Diana's cabin and he told to her that he has to go and investigatigate the girl kidnapping case at Sugartown. " Diana the place is very risky for women and no other agent is available in the office, hence I will go alone" Jack speaks confidently. Diana looks at him and speaks " Jack...I can't allow that.. I will come with you and don't worry about me I can take care of myself".

" But mam it is very risky for you, you don't know the goons at Sugartown..they are bloody rapists." He speaks worried.. Diana smiles " you know what Jack I am a lot senior than I look, I can handle any situation.. now let's go before the culprits run away"... They both hurried towards the car parking.

By the time they reached the sugartown it was 2 am in the morning and nobody was there on the streets. Both agents could not find any clue and they were starting tonget anguished. All of a sudden Diana asked Jack to stop the car and she told him that would now move on foot to investigate the matter. Diana wanted to transform to wonder woman and she spotted a dark alley nearby to papce where she asked Jack to stop the car. Jack followed her orders and stopped. After Diana left he kept on patrolling the locality as per instructions from Diana Prince.

Diana prince moved towards the dark alley where nothing was visble as light was very dim. She looked in all directions to ensure nobody was around before she started to rotate on her feet to transform to wonder woman. But before she could complete her transformation she was abruptly pushed by a goom who came out of nowhere and Diana fell on her ass. The goon was not alone and he was accompanied by 2 other strong lookng goons who all surrounded the sexy Diana while she was still on the floor.

Diana panicked and as she stood up one of the goons grabbed her hairs from behind and started pishing them roughly causing pain to Diana. " Uugghhhj...who are youuu...you don't know with whom you are messing...it would be better if you let me goo right now.."... One.of the goons spoke " right now we are going to rape you fucking cowww...boys look at her breasts they are sooo perfect..."..

She was weak in her Diana's persona without her magic belt and she knew that he has to manage to run away sonas to transform to wonder woman. She reverse kicked the goon holding her in between his legs and tried to run away... Nefe she could get away the other goon held her short with one hand and with a jerk he broke all the buttons of her tight shirt exposinh Diana's white bra covered milky breasts. In anguish Diana spoke " how dare you bastard...how could you do this" Diana reqlised her nakedness and covered her bra with both her hands.

Diana knoew she was in trouble and she was hoping that Jack would come soon to assist her. The three gons again surrounded and the goon was just hit between his legs by Diana came close to her with anger. Diana's hands were busy covering her breasts. As usual she was wearing thigh high slit skrt revealing her perfect thighs. The evil man inserted his right hand between her thighs and grabbed the Bittoo of Diana's underwear Pentys. Diana could feel his fingers on her nether region and for the first time in her life the goddess felt extremely week and thought that she was going to get raped.

Diana knew that she was completely helpless and she can not fight these goons. The goon behind her unbuckled the straps of her bra, if she was not covering her bra with her hands from the front her bra could have fallen exposing her wonder tits. Diana realised her plite and she pleaded "...Noo pls noo...pls let me goo...I promise I won't enter sugartown again... but pls let me gooo".. to this the last goon laughed and spoke " beauty you are such a fuckable meat, we will first screw your pussy and then we will become rich by selling you to kingpin's brothel...hhaaa haaaaa haaaa"..

The goon holding Diana's penty jerked it hard to bring it down to her feet though her pubic area was still covered by her skirt. Diana's heart stopped realising the for ed removal of her dignity her pantus from her crotch. The goons now let her free in a panic situation. Diana was terrified, one hand still covering her breasts with with a lose bra and other hamd covering the slot of her skirt sonas to cover her nakedness... Diana tries to run away one last time, but one of the goon grabbed the lower end of her skirt with his hand and started to pull it. Diana looked back with tears in her eyes " plsss don't do this...I can make you very rich if you let me go from here.. I promise you will all become very rich..."

As the man was pulling her skirt she could hear that her skirt had started to start year a bit from the slit. The goon in front of her cam close to the helpless beauty and slapped her tight " you arrogant witch don't you understand what my brother said, we are going to screw your pussy before becoming rich by selling you"..

When Diana believed all was lost and she had mentally accepted her doom, all of a sudden jack entered and started fighting with the goons. The goons got distracted by the jack who threw himself on them " how dare you disrespect and touch my lady...you bastards" he screamed and started punching them blindly in anger. Almost naked Diana gathered herself back and ran out of the alley to transform to wonder woman. She came back as the gorgeous heroine wonder woman and saw that one of tej goons was lying.unconcious while the other two were beating jack hard. Sexy superhero grabbed the goons and knocked them off unconcious..she rushed towards Jack who was a bit hurt but fine.

" Ohhh wonder woman thanks for coming in the nick of time..
You saved two lives today... Me and My boss Diana...." With that he started to look here and there abruptly.." ooohhh where is Diana, I am worried for her"... Beautiful amazon wonder woman smiled and spoke " don't worry Jack, she is alright I gave her a safe pessage myself... I must say you showed lot of courage today to save your lady" she smiled at him gorgeously and kissed the young boy on his forehead with a feeling of gratitude for saving her from getting raped today. " Jack you go home and I promise Diana is safe now and she will meet you tomorrow at the office" she smiles and runs away. Later police came and arrested the goons.

Later that night Jack returns to sugartown after wonder woman had left and he enteredd a secret control room with hundreds of TVs. Jack had installed cmeras everywhere in the sugartown to see how and from where wonder woman comes to rescue Diana Prince everytime. He is shocked to see Diana Prince herself is wonder woman from her transformation footage he smiles wickedly. He comes out of the control room and sets the entire room on fire to destroy the evidence.

To be continued...
Attachments
98ad.jpg
98ad.jpg (151.13 KiB) Viewed 1068 times
Screenshot_20210914-000517_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210914-000517_Gallery.jpg (151.26 KiB) Viewed 1068 times