Clea as new Sorcerer Supreme; Mary Jane & Black Cat team up (Marvel, 2022)

shevek
Producer
Producer

Finally, two articles of what could be some nice sexy news from Marvel.

With the death of Doctor Strange in the comics, his ex-wife Clea is the new Sorcerer Supreme of Earth as of 'Strange' #1 (Marvel 2022) coming out soon.

https://screenrant.com/clea-doctor-stra ... me-origin/

She was already the Sorceress Supreme of the Dark Dimension where she was born.
Will Marvel continue to use the term 'Sorceress' as her title? I would guess not. All the more reason why we need to preserve feminine terms in our indie productions, as they are eliminated in the Big 2.

Of course, she is not wearing the classic skintight purple costume she used to wear in the old comics.
But this new feminine adaptation of the Doctor Strange uniform is quite tight and sexy.
Hopefully, it looks that good in the interior art, and hopefully we'll see some nice cosplay soon for it at conventions.

Thoughts from Doctor Strange and Marvel fans?
clea.jpg
clea.jpg (675.5 KiB) Viewed 912 times
Meanwhile, Jed MacKay is not quite done with his run on Felicia Hardy books.
Looks like there's a Black Cat/Mary Jane team up in a one-shot called "Mary Jane and Black Cat: Beyond #1" within the
context of Peter Parker still being in coma, and these unlikely rivals for Peter's heart banding together as Mary Jane has to save
Felicia's life by donning a super-tight superheroine costume. This one is already out, so it looks to me like you might want to pick it up.

https://screenrant.com/spider-man-mary- ... t-team-up/

All I can say here is God bless J Scott Campbell for being the amazing artist that he is, and creating this ultra-sexy masterpiece.

And I'm sure our friend Batgirl1969 is already thinking of the incredible lesbian sex these two could have if they just stopped
thinking about Spider-Man for a few hours!

Thoughts on the Mary Jane / Felicia Hardy team-up?
Mary-Jane-Black-Cat-J-Scott-Campbell-Cover.jpg
Mary-Jane-Black-Cat-J-Scott-Campbell-Cover.jpg (141.68 KiB) Viewed 912 times
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

And I'm sure our friend Batgirl1969 is already thinking of the incredible lesbian sex these two could have if they just stopped
thinking about Spider-Man for a few hours!

Thoughts on the Mary Jane / Felicia Hardy team-up?

Mary-Jane-Black-Cat-J-Scott-Campbell-Cover.jpg
[/quote]

Hell yes!!! Only thing missing is me in my silk or Gwenom costume between the two!!!! Thank God someone is bring some SEXXXXY back to comic book heroines and villainesses!! Yummy, You do realize I also cosplay The Black Cat!!! Meow
shevek
Producer
Producer

Update:

The Mary Jane & Black Cat book is out, I read it, and it's great. It should be supported.

I have a feeling, however, that it's not the kind of thing that Marvel intends to do on a regular basis - that it was more of a bone tossed to the fans who had been walking away, to tempt them back to the LCS with one last attempt to get them to put ASM back on a pull list.

[Addendum: If you do go to your LCS and pick up ASM #87, which follows this one-shot in quick chronological succession, you'll see even more *amazing* interior art by Carlos Gomez with both ladies still in their tight shiny costumes and looking nice and thicc. But you'll also watch Black Cat "suit-dom" the hell out of Peter Parker and relegate Captain America to being her "assistant", so just evens.]

Why do I think that this is just such a carrot? Well, one indicator is that the phrase "Bad Girl" appears in the dialogue a few times, spoken by both Mary Jane and Felicia. In the book, it's a meta-commentary on how that phrase can change depending on perspectives (you'll have to read it to find out the details). But there's no doubt that it's a reference to the 90s era, during which many of these "walk-aways" cut their teeth on comics with sexy women, with or without their internal organs.

Because when the book actually came out, the main cover version was slightly different than what I posted above, which came from Marvel's advance publicity. Whether or not they asked J. Scott Campbell's permission, they altered his pretty much perfect cover with the quote you see below about how there aren't any 'damsels'. Of course, this book utterly fails the Bechdel Test (it's two women not only talking about a man the whole time, but supporting him and loving him). So the editors had to insert something else to show that they're down with the cause.

And, true to the quote, although the book is very sexy, the main characters are never in peril or distress - not even for one panel. They're always seen as being completely in charge of the situation, and they don't even quarrel that much, being united (as it were) by their undying love of a "nerd" whom they "pity" (yes, those are quotes, as well).

Here's the altered cover. Of course, there are multiple sexy variants by everyone from Humberto Ramos to Peach Momoko to Adam Hughes if you want to avoid it, so I suggest looking for them at your LCS. If you download the digital, you're going to get this one, so caveat emptor, as one of our forum denizens is wont to say.
RCO001_1643222129.jpg
RCO001_1643222129.jpg (384.43 KiB) Viewed 692 times
And, for my money, the single sexiest panel in the book is not any of the ones where they are both in costume, or even when Peter briefly imagines them in a threesome (alas, Batgirl1969 - there's a perfect opportunity for the pair to make out on a rooftop, but it never happens, it's mainstream Marvel). Instead, I believe that the hottest panel is the one below, which works completely by suggestion: Black Cat tells Mary Jane to "suit up", Mary Jane's eyes widen with surprise, and the reader can happily anticipate what's coming next. Again, it's too bad that they didn't include a couple panels of Mary Jane slipping on that incredible tight costume, but it's a one-shot and they had to move the story along.
RCO016_w_1643222129.jpg
RCO016_w_1643222129.jpg (378.99 KiB) Viewed 692 times
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Oh ..Felicia will be introducing "Red" to the finer things in life, the sapphic lust that can only be imagined until they become reality ...SO glad to see such a mainstream comic have such a sexy cover ....they will hook up!!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Wow. The requirements for Sorcerer Supreme seems to be slipping. The Ancient One lasted for centuries and went through a meticulous process to pick Dr. Strange. Now pretty much anyone with an associates degree from a community college can be Sorcerer Supreme.
Damselbinder

Mr. X wrote:
2 years ago
Wow. The requirements for Sorcerer Supreme seems to be slipping. The Ancient One lasted for centuries and went through a meticulous process to pick Dr. Strange. Now pretty much anyone with an associates degree from a community college can be Sorcerer Supreme.
"Having already been the Sorcerer Supreme of a different dimension" isn't qualification enough?

"And what are your qualifications to be a builder?"
"I'm already a builder."
"That's not good enough to be a builder, I'm afraid."