Unreal Engine and Matrix Game

All Online Games!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

WOW! Looks fantastic. Now imagine a Wonder Woman or Batgirl. Not a game, just a tech demo. I would imagine if this was a game it would end up the same train wreck cyberpunk was.
penguin81
Sargeant
Sargeant

I'm hoping to do something with Supergirl soon
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Would be great to have all the DC girls, then let us create the scenarios from our favorite SHIP vids
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mr. X wrote:
2 years ago

WOW! Looks fantastic. Now imagine a Wonder Woman or Batgirl. Not a game, just a tech demo. I would imagine if this was a game it would end up the same train wreck cyberpunk was.
There actually is a wonder woman game coming out. From the 'Middle Earth Shadow of War' people. From the sound of it I expect it to be a sorta open world action rpg set on the Paradise Island... but details are slight.

It WAS a pretty impressive tech demo. It's a stellar engine for making things pretty, hopefully it's easy to work with and not one of those situations where its only really good at making certain kinds of games that every production company feels the need to force ALL their games to work with anyway!

*sigh* My PC isn't probably gonna run games with this engine though :(
Heroineaddicted
Sargeant
Sargeant

I just downloaded Unreal Engine 5 so I can make racing & fighting game that I always dream since I was a kid.
Just a man who loves powerful ladies in skintight spandex. Tight is right.