Members Update - The Sorority - Curse of Meritaten Ep 14

Information on the latest additions to the free and members galleries. If there's anything new, you'll find out about it here first!
Jpeger
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Welcome Welcome to another Monday Update! It’s almost here, only one more episode before the finale to The Curse of Meritaten! I’m so excited for all of you to read both today’s episode 14 and the following, episode 15 coming in 2 weeks! There’s a lot to unpack in tonight‘s episode, but before I do that, I hope everybody had a wonderful Thanksgiving (if that is what you celebrate). It was difficult with the pandemic, still quite inconvenient, but we all found a way to do it safely in our family. If this is a holiday you celebrate, I hope you were able to do the same.

On to tonight‘s episode! In our last episode, Mila questioning Ava went nowhere, so in a fit of rage, Mila made good on her threat to use the Mind Hop machine to resurrect Nefertiti into her friend Kiya. Now the hunt for Nefertiti begins! Meanwhile, back in University City, Trixie helps Brenna adjust to her new powers given to her by electron.

Will the technology of today resurrect Nefertiti into one of Ava‘s most trusted mentors? With Nefertiti returning, what does that mean for Mila and Meritaten’s plans for world domination? Will Nefertiti go along, or will she make plans of her own? How will the sorority escape against such tremendous odds while they are powerless? The answer to these and many new questions begin to unfold in this newest and most exciting adventure of The Sorority: The Curse Of Meritaten. Episode 14 posts for members now!

In two short weeks, the exciting finale of the curse of Meritaten! Episode 15 will post exclusively here at Hipcomix! Do not miss out! Until then, enjoy episode 14!

For members:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... Episode-14

Thanks for reading!

Jpeger
Attachments
TS-CM-14x000.jpg
TS-CM-14x000.jpg (230.04 KiB) Viewed 280 times
TS-CM-14x002.jpg
TS-CM-14x002.jpg (249.15 KiB) Viewed 280 times
TS-CM-14x003.jpg
TS-CM-14x003.jpg (196.42 KiB) Viewed 280 times