Custom Idea/Story

General discussions about superheroines!
Blathers
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hello all,

Somewhat new to the forum still and wanted to just write a bit about an idea/story I had for a custom video. I know very little about what producers are out there and who may be interested in such a story, so I figured just for my own enjoyment, I would write about the vision I had.

I have longed to see such a scenario made, but anyway, here it goes:

While traditional superheroines such as WW do interest me, I always wanted to create my own. I've long been attracted to a more scantily clad kind of space warrior type outfit (this is going to date me, but one of the first sexual awakenings I had was seeing Kathy Ireland in Mom and Dad Save the World - great awful movie) and so that kind of character, with that outfit (well, altered obviously, but you get the idea - skimpy top and bottom, wristbands/wristguards and high boots), always was high on my list for a superheroine peril type of situation.

I'd also like to kind of preface this a bit by saying I have little interest in sexual peril - never was my thing, I just always enjoyed a straightforward pain and peril situation until, almost always, she succumbs in some kind of way. I figured with it being a space situation, there's plenty of room for laser peril, gas peril, even some kind of creature peril, anything that would put her in these horrible predicaments. So adding those kinds of traps, coupled with the fact that she would be exposed to rough elements and atmosphere (some kind of ship dungeon or something) and it would be damaging both physically and mentally (I always liked the idea of some kind of toxin in the air that would damage a heroine's skin, to the point where it just brings severe discomfort and eventually leads to her demise) - it all leads to a win for the villain.

So anyway, we have our sexy heroine, entering this rough area. And this is where I guess it separates me from most folk - I wouldn't want her to have a shred of offense. She gets overpowered immediately. A barrage of lasers hits her. She chokes on gas. She has trouble breathing and moving. When she is finally weakened to the point where she can't move, that's when the villain comes and really has his fun - bearhugs or choking or just simple body attacks. Then, as she pleads for it to end - and I dunno why, but I always liked this idea - she meets her final end with some kind of laser/lightsaber/electrified weapon that he gets her with. In the chest or stomach or back, who knows. And she has no choice but to accept it. That, or the elements are so horrible to her heroine body that her skin becomes damaged to the point where her body just gives up on her. And then he whisks her away after she perishes for who knows what.

Basically, TLDR: super sexy soft-skinned heroine, clad in a space warrior video game type outfit, gets overmatched in every way possible and succumbs to a villain, no sexual peril.

I realize this is a bizarre idea. I really do. It may not check off boxes for anyone at all. But I dunno, maybe it will. In having followed this forum, it seems like some producers follow it, and who knows, maybe they will see it and get an idea?

Anyway, thanks for letting me rant this out. We'll play it out and see where it goes.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Thanks for sharing this scenario, Blathers. Doesn't seem that far out there to me. Seems worth exploring, imho.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Blathers
Neophyte
Neophyte

I appreciate the kind words.

I know that there are some big time producers out there who I know can probably do it but I'm a little budget conscious at the moment. That's why I'm putting this out as a feeler to see if anyone knows anyone.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Blathers wrote:
2 years ago
I appreciate the kind words.

I know that there are some big time producers out there who I know can probably do it but I'm a little budget conscious at the moment. That's why I'm putting this out as a feeler to see if anyone knows anyone.
We have laser guns and space weapons. We have a sexy silver space warrior costume (basically think Col Wilma from Buck Rogers).
We have a muscular villain who would do this, and probably several of our actresses would be into doing this as well.
The FX (lasers, gas) would cost a bit more to add, but could probably be done by our customs editor in AfterFX (I'd have to ask him).
Probably some other perils, too, like rocks which emit weakening radiation, or small venomous alien creatures.
If you want to get in touch, please do so at [email protected]. With our current customs filming schedule, we would probably get to this in March, if that is OK.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Hey, I'm re-topping this for poster Blathers. He and I discussed the Space Heroine at length (even had an actress, costume and props selected, as well as a sexy homage name for the character) but I think budget constraints got in the way last year. I saw a producer recently post about a Space Peril video on another site, and remembered you. Your email account from last year no longer works, so if you see this post, check your PMs if you'd like to reconnect on the idea, and forward me a new way to contact you. Actress is still gung-ho for it!
Widestance
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

No a far out vision at all. I've had a few of these visions while watching Star Trek.