How to purchase or procure Fine Edge Entertainment Videos

General discussions about superheroines!
wordsandthings
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hello everyone. I guess I am always late the party, but I just learned of the film "Subdued & Submitted" and I want it. Unfortunately, Fine Edge Entertainment shut down all of their video sites, so I can't find any way to get their vids. If anyone knows of any legal way to purchase them, I would greatly appreciate it. (I know we cant share vids here, but I will also take any random points in a direction, if there just aren't any ways to buy them anymore.) Thank you. Here is a link to the Heroinemovies post for clarification.

https://www.heroinemovies.com/subdued-s ... rtainment/
Last edited by wordsandthings 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Kayley Gunner looks great as SG even in a pretty low quality costume
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
wordsandthings
Neophyte
Neophyte

tallyho wrote:
2 years ago
Kayley Gunner looks great as SG even in a pretty low quality costume
I know, right?! That's why I really want to get my hands on the film.
hypnomancer
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I had seen that FEE had stopped producing videos, but I didn't realize that the clips4sale site was going to be completely shut down. They had put out some really good releases. :(
Imagineer
Overlord
Overlord

Why might a content owner take down a clips4sale store, beyond personal interest in making the content unavailable or severing ties to it?

Is there ongoing cost?
Have there been changes that require additional documentation of existing productions (or increase risk of not having it)?
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Imagineer wrote:
2 years ago
Why might a content owner take down a clips4sale store, beyond personal interest in making the content unavailable or severing ties to it?

Is there ongoing cost?
Have there been changes that require additional documentation of existing productions (or increase risk of not having it)?
I believe the store owner posted here a while back saying they were removing the store. I kind of remember they had a final sale before closing.

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=34821
hypnomancer
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Mr. X wrote:
2 years ago
I believe the store owner posted here a while back saying they were removing the store. I kind of remember they had a final sale before closing.

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=34821
Ah, right. I completely forgot about the store-closing part. Good catch. Thanks, Mr. X!