Members Update - The Sorority - Curse of Meritaten Ep12

Information on the latest additions to the free and members galleries. If there's anything new, you'll find out about it here first!
Jpeger
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Welcome Welcome to another Monday Update from me! Jpeger! Today I’m happy to bring forth the return of The Sorority: The Curse of Meritaten! Episode 13.5 (it’s actually 13, but my superstitious ass doesn’t like the number 13). Anyhoo, enough about that aspect of my weirdness, and onto the more productive aspect of my weirdness.

Only 3 more episodes to go!! We’re in the final stretch. After years of waiting, Mila has had it with Meritaten’s slow progress cracking the method of transferring them into the superheroine’s bodies using Mesmero’s Mindhop technology. Mila wants their power NOW! Back in University City, Brenna Brook is coming to terms with her newly gained powers, given to her by the dying Electron.

Will Tr1x1 be able to help Brenna adjust to her new powers? Will Mila and Meritaten finally crack the code to steal their powers? Will the rest of the Sorority be forced to live out their days in other bodies while the villains use their’s to cause chaos and destruction? The answer to these and many new questions begin to unfold in this newest and most exciting adventure of.... The Sorority: The Curse of Meritaten! Episode 13.5 Posts for members now!!

For members:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... isode-13-5

Thanks for reading!

Jpeger.
Attachments
TS-CM-13x000.jpg
TS-CM-13x000.jpg (229.11 KiB) Viewed 291 times
TS-CM-13x004.jpg
TS-CM-13x004.jpg (134.76 KiB) Viewed 291 times
TS-CM-13x009.jpg
TS-CM-13x009.jpg (332.1 KiB) Viewed 291 times