AMA: theSuperheroines

General discussions about superheroines!
thesuperheroines
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Hey everyone,

Logan here… I know it’s been a while. :blink: For some reason, I had the urge to come check out this website forum today.

I know I’ve been the topic of much controversy in the past but life is a funny thing and this genre is still very much a big part of my life no matter what I attempt to do beyond it.

I’m creating this AMA (Ask Me Anything) thread for anyone who has any questions for me. I’ve had an amazing fan base and still get emails regularly. I’m very fortunate to have stumbled into this genre.

Please keep it civil and no personal attacks…
magical19122
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I"m new here so don't know your past...do you roleplay? chat or ???
Suzi
Bert

Look who's back. Major motion picture franchise and comic book empire not materializing quite on schedule? How about those hundreds of rebates for the Kickstarter scam? Produced any more music videos with dozens of views? I'd have thought, based on every single thing you said, that Hollywood would clamoring for your prodigious talents by now.
thesuperheroines
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

magical19122 wrote:
2 years ago
I"m new here so don't know your past...do you roleplay? chat or ???
Suzi
Hi,

Welcome! I used to produce videos in the genre. My catalog is available here: http://www.theSuperheroines.com
Last edited by thesuperheroines 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Welcome back. You made some fine products. Those models were gorgeous. The fact you worked with Tatiana is fantastic. She IS wonder woman. Also makes a great black widow.

BTW your link doesn't work. My guess is you need "http://" in front or it makes the path relative to this forum.
thesuperheroines
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Bert wrote:
2 years ago
Look who's back. Major motion picture franchise and comic book empire not materializing quite on schedule? How about those hundreds of rebates for the Kickstarter scam? Produced any more music videos with dozens of views? I'd have thought, based on every single thing you said, that Hollywood would clamoring for your prodigious talents by now.
I'm actually glad you chimed in because this all needs to be addressed anyway. I've intentionally kept a low profile for several years, which have been a whirlwind for many of us, myself included. I think it's easiest to address each topic you brought up separately:

1. "Look who's back" - technically, I never left. I've been ghost consulting for many producers and have considered bringing on new producers to film content. Just not sure I actually want to invest the time at the moment.

2. "Major motion picture franchise and comic book empire not materializing quite on schedule?" - nope. The comic book company is on hold for personal/political reasons (I don't think it's the right time). But the movie... I don't know what's going to happen with that. I signed contracts back in Nov/Dec 2016 and the world stage has put those on hold indefinitely. No one is more upset about this than I am but everything happens for a reason, they say. Up until this point, I haven't felt the need or desire to explain everything and honestly, I was clinging onto a lot of hope. I've attached the redacted term sheets for the Nightshadow project as 'proof'...

3. "How about those hundreds of rebates for the Kickstarter scam?" - well, it wasn't a scam. We had every intention of making a movie and about 8-9 months after our campaign ended, secured funding after several meetings with various interested parties. The Kickstarter was successful and we accomplished exactly what we set out to do. Less than a minute into the campaign video, I say exactly what the purpose was: to create the costume to keep us on track for development/pre-production. This was important for stunt purposes. My beautiful wife wore it to a comic book convention the next year as we were still under the advisement of our investors this was still on track, albeit delayed. We still do have every intention of refunding all contributors; my capital is currently held up in other projects. I suspect within the next 6 months, I'll be able to clear this from my conscience. I chose to do this, not because Kickstarter or anyone asked/told/sued (whatever the stories are) but because I don't feel right about not being able to deliver on the film. I have no obligation to refund anything but I personally want to. We will, at some point, develop this film. It may be animated... and I also intend to honor all rewards even after I refund each contribution.

4. Not mentioned, but I may as well clear it up now because I've seen it a few times - the numerous 'website closing' messages were never about money. They were about trying to get as many people as possible to be able to see content I was proud of creating. If you pause and think about it, I lost a lot of potential revenue had I really intended to stay here this long. Each time I put up a sale or closing broadcast, it was because I received news from our investors that things were moving forward. Then there were delays. This cycle continued for years and honestly, was very hard on me. The site is up like normal now and has been for a while. I don't know if and when I will take it down but I am working on other projects and websites that this will transition into so we will see where that goes.

The rest is a personal attack. I am quite proud of everything I have produced no matter how many views. I have a very long, accomplished resume in that business that I was very fortunate to be a part of. I personally have always hated the Hollywood system and wanted to create a collective and platform for independent content creators-- I believe the future of entertainment lies with them, not an antiquated, greedy system.

I would appreciate any further communication about this to not include personal attacks. I'm here because I love this genre and simply want to chat with its (and our) patrons.
Attachments
a67b170b60745ad4a9ddac881fa88e17.jpg
a67b170b60745ad4a9ddac881fa88e17.jpg (114.27 KiB) Viewed 1585 times
NS Agreement 1.png
NS Agreement 1.png (745.36 KiB) Viewed 1585 times
NS Agreement 2.png
NS Agreement 2.png (289.04 KiB) Viewed 1585 times
Last edited by thesuperheroines 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
thesuperheroines
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Mr. X wrote:
2 years ago
Welcome back. You made some fine products. Those models were gorgeous. The fact you worked with Tatiana is fantastic. She IS wonder woman. Also makes a great black widow.

BTW your link doesn't work. My guess is you need "http://" in front or it makes the path relative to this forum.
Hey, thanks so much for the heads up on the link!

I noticed that Tatiana moved over to Bat in the Sun for a little while... she was a big fan of Wonder Woman for sure. I appreciate the kind words about my (our) work; we definitely put a lot of time, sweat, and love into making those videos and amassed a decent size catalog for the short time we actually made films. :)
Bert

Sure man, sure. I have no trouble believing people were prepared to invest 88 million dollars in a no name producer of fetish videos, especially one who'd been sued by his only partner. And of course you're going to refund everyone, even though you don't have to. I think it was about a year ago you said the exact same thing. Except it didn't happen. Just like the movie didn't happen. Just like the comic book didn't happen. And sure, a very long and accomplished resume of videos no one has ever seen. Just like the two movies you made - that no one has ever seen.

Four years ago you got chased out of this business after a never-ending stream of lies, complaints from talent and grandiose claims of greatness. Now, with all those grandiose plans still just plans, you come crawling back to the genre that got you your start and expect a warm welcome. Ain't happening buddy.
thesuperheroines
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Just a reminder to please keep things civil and relevant. I will not address personal attacks but rather simply block those individuals this time around. Thanks so much! :)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

OK let's leave it there please
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Will you be making anymore superheroine movies? I enjoyed Samantha Bogach and Tiffany Chase probably the most, however, all the actresses you had were great. I can’t speak for others, but I enjoyed all your movies that contained KO scenes and OTS carries, and there were a ton of them, especially the Wonder Woman actress in Carlys Kittens 2. :) They were phenomenal scenes.
Bert

tallyho wrote:
2 years ago
OK let's leave it there please
Please, let me know what I said that isn't true. I'll happily take it down.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

You've said your piece (twice) let's leave it there
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
dragontigerandhorse1985
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

thesuperheroines wrote:
2 years ago
Mr. X wrote:
2 years ago

Hey, thanks so much for the heads up on the link!

I noticed that Tatiana moved over to Bat in the Sun for a little while... she was a big fan of Wonder Woman for sure. I appreciate the kind words about my (our) work; we definitely put a lot of time, sweat, and love into making those videos and amassed a decent size catalog for the short time we actually made films. :)
An idea for a major movie for you if interested?

First, there have been partial films showing intent of villians to both defeat supergirl and transport her to some one who paid to take ownership. But a srart to finish film has not been made as it would require about 90 to 120 minutes. Problem too much time is wasted in making of films.

The woman who plays Supergirl needs to be hot and come across as Supergirl

The plot : Supergirl is working to put a stop to human trafficking but the three female villians are also from Krypton and find a way to safely use green kryptonite to trap and capture supergirl. They only resort to use of ktyptonite when after about a five minute fight they know they are not winning.

The three kryptonians upon defeating supergirl use a superlarge kryptonite dildo which is inserted and fixed permanently inside supergirl. Then she is taken to be controlled by her new owner, who is the warden of Devils Island Prison System, a coed prison on an island in the middle of the Pacific ocean.
shzam
Henchman
Henchman

Loved what i've seen of your defeated heroines collection!

A while back you had an all inclusive sale of all videos on thersuperheroines for one bulk price for the full collection.

I bought that thinking it included the defeatedheroines stuff but was mistaken :(

Any plans of a bulk sale of your Rapture/defeated heroines stuff in a similar manner?
thesuperheroines
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:
2 years ago
Will you be making anymore superheroine movies? I enjoyed Samantha Bogach and Tiffany Chase probably the most, however, all the actresses you had were great. I can’t speak for others, but I enjoyed all your movies that contained KO scenes and OTS carries, and there were a ton of them, especially the Wonder Woman actress in Carlys Kittens 2. :) They were phenomenal scenes.
Carly's Kittens 1 & 2 were actually a lot of fun... around that time, we were really giving the actresses a lot of free reign in what they wanted to do with the scripts. They did all their own fight choreography for those as well if memory serves. :) I think the Wonder Woman actress was Anna... I'd have to go back and look though. Blonde?

We definitely tried to get a lot of KOs in our series... many films contain multiple types. I'm very happy you enjoyed our films as we put a lot of time and effort in them, It took a few years to streamline our process but the actresses always loved coming to set which is why we had so many girls who returned for years and worked a lot.

I don't personally have any plans to jump back into filming. I've moved into tech and a few other business sectors but have been helping other producers in the background with advice and ideas. I am supposed to take a trip to Los Angeles (I no longer live there) to set up a few producers to get into the industry as a consultant but we are seeing what that state (and county) are going to do with the political landscape.

I'm definitely supportive of any producers who get into this genre and those who have been here a while. There is a lot of opportunity to make some great films. One of the projects I am in development with now involves bringing a new platform to cosplayers as well as another to offer fetish content with more of a community aspect to it. Those should be ready around March-ish.
thesuperheroines
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

dragontigerandhorse1985 wrote:
2 years ago
An idea for a major movie for you if interested?

First, there have been partial films showing intent of villians to both defeat supergirl and transport her to some one who paid to take ownership. But a srart to finish film has not been made as it would require about 90 to 120 minutes. Problem too much time is wasted in making of films.

The woman who plays Supergirl needs to be hot and come across as Supergirl

The plot : Supergirl is working to put a stop to human trafficking but the three female villians are also from Krypton and find a way to safely use green kryptonite to trap and capture supergirl. They only resort to use of ktyptonite when after about a five minute fight they know they are not winning.

The three kryptonians upon defeating supergirl use a superlarge kryptonite dildo which is inserted and fixed permanently inside supergirl. Then she is taken to be controlled by her new owner, who is the warden of Devils Island Prison System, a coed prison on an island in the middle of the Pacific ocean.
Sounds like a great custom order idea for one of the existing producers out there. There are a lot of great options to choose from ;)
thesuperheroines
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

shzam wrote:
2 years ago

A while back you had an all inclusive sale of all videos on thersuperheroines for one bulk price for the full collection.

I bought that thinking it included the defeatedheroines stuff but was mistaken :(

Any plans of a bulk sale of your Rapture/defeated heroines stuff in a similar manner?
We have gone back to a standard clip sale setup. I can't speak for the future (the last 5 years have told me that's not possible) but for the time being, I don't plan on any bulk sales. All of those insane sales were under the understanding that I'd be moving on to specific other projects and bummer after bummer happened... but you never know (is the moral of the story) lol
shevek
Producer
Producer

thesuperheroines wrote:
2 years ago
Hey everyone,
Logan here… I know it’s been a while. :blink: For some reason, I had the urge to come check out this website forum today.
Hello Logan! Intriguing to see you pop up again....

The Superheroines is one of the five or six major influences on Heroineburgh (along with probably Superheroine Central, The Super Femmes, Sisterhood of Superheroines, Ultraheroix, and Nightveil Media). You already know one of the bigger reasons for that.

Favorite actress: Samantha Bogach. Never knew you were married to Ash! (lucky man)

Glad the Rapture/DH videos are back out. Whatever happened to "Cha Cha La Anna," the actress from "Wizard 5: Unwilling Volunteer" who appeared only as Dark Mary Marvel? She seems to have no presence or history on the net.

Interested to see in the future what you do with the ideas for those cosplay and fetish community sites. Best wishes!
thesuperheroines
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

shevek wrote:
2 years ago
thesuperheroines wrote:
2 years ago
Hey everyone,
Hello Logan! Intriguing to see you pop up again....

The Superheroines is one of the five or six major influences on Heroineburgh (along with probably Superheroine Central, The Super Femmes, Sisterhood of Superheroines, Ultraheroix, and Nightveil Media). You already know one of the bigger reasons for that.

Favorite actress: Samantha Bogach. Never knew you were married to Ash! (lucky man)

Glad the Rapture/DH videos are back out. Whatever happened to "Cha Cha La Anna," the actress from "Wizard 5: Unwilling Volunteer" who appeared only as Dark Mary Marvel? She seems to have no presence or history on the net.

Interested to see in the future what you do with the ideas for those cosplay and fetish community sites. Best wishes!
Samantha was very fun to work with... she didn't get as much love on the forums but she definitely had a following based on internal metrics :) 'Chip Trickery' was an episode I got to do with her back in the day and we had a lot of fun being silly during rehearsal lol

Ash and I have a fun story that led up to marriage... I am a very lucky man-- she is literally my angel :)

Honestly, I don't know what happened to that actress. She was easy to work with and had done some content in fetish before... her episode wasn't as popular as some of the other ones so we didn't immediately bring her back in though she was interested in returning...

But many of the actresses I've hired have left their respective industries... I was just talking to Layla Sin about a week ago and she left the industry about two years ago, had a baby, and got married and is doing things with her own entrepreneurial ventures. Many are doing the same... Tiffany, Tristin, and Kaye are all following that route too and of course Kristina.

Very happy to see these actresses finding happiness.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

There once was a person from this forum who launched a 30-day kickstarter campaign. Started on jan 21, 2016 and ended on feb 21, 2016.

221 backers pledged $43,430 to help bring this project to life.

For various contributions of money to this supposed big deal theatrical release movie project, he offered backers various rewards (depending on each backers contribution amount and the rewards bundle they chose).

Among these fun rewards was stuff like ...

Set of 10 Downloadable Digital Wallpapers,

Digital Download of Movie,

Behind-the-Scenes Web Portal,

We will include a direct website link given only to Kickstarter supporters which will contain access to exclusive photos and videos during production of the movie!

You get our first 10-page comic book (DC Comics Artist) download ESTIMATED DELIVERY
Jun 2016

Exclusive Nightshadow Kickstarter T-Shirt,

You also get a behind the scenes video download from the movie and special cast photo on set, hi-res printable poster PDF, special stills from the set of 'Nightshadow'!
ESTIMATED DELIVERY
Jun 2016

Digital PDF of Script,

Exclusive Nightshadow Kickstarter Hoodie,

DVD/Blu-Ray Copy of the Nightshadow Movie,

3D render of main characters of the film, access to original drawings of the costumes, special message from the cast of Nightshadow, special concept art download, bonus director's commentary version of the film, your name in the credits of the film!

Nightshadow Logo Token Keychain,

Signed Nightshadow Poster,

... and more.

221 intrigued, hopeful, gullible backers pledged money to support this movie and get some of those fine rewards (and I'm guessing the digital copy of movie was the strongest draw). They were sold on the Nightshadow movie campaign that Logan and company pitched to them, and so Logan got their money. Took their money. Kept their money. For a long, long time (way passed april 2017 missed release month).

And in return, Logan gave these backers, "what?" you might ask...

wait for it...

Bupkis.

Well, maybe some got T-shirts! Did some of you get T-shirts?

But the all important Nightshadow movie. the whole point of the campaign...

Has and never will be seen. Unless Logan downgrades the movie to essentially a piece of crap compared to the promise of the campaign pitched movie.

Essentially, there Never was going to be a movie as pitched in the campaign. No theatrical level release like movie. Not in April 2017 like the campaign promised. Not in any month following April 2017.

Why? Cause Logan is a Hollywood movie industry nobody (despite his lies proclaiming different). He is, was, a mid-level indie fetish video producer with delusions of grandeur, who deluded himself into thinking his professional liar status would certainly get him where he wanted to be. The big leagues.

How many months have passed since April 2017. April 2018 would be 12 months, then another 12 months, and another 12, another 12 brings us to 2021. and 6.5 more months and we're at current time. And the movie is not funded (never was), isn't going into production, isn't going to be released. Ever.

And that's where we are now on november 16, 2021.

That's where the backers are. Still Nightshadow movieless, 66.5 months after backing this fake movie project.

I was clinging onto a lot of hope.

As were your 221 kickstarter backers apparently.

------
AMA
Hmmm.

OK, my ask Logan anything question is...

Why not refund the backers already and do it without excuses? Always with the excuses. We tried to do a refund but it didn't work, the movie backer's money is tied up in my capital, and what's 66.5 more months of no money refund to backers and no rewards either. pfft.
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I don't personally have any plans to jump back into filming. I've moved into tech...
OK, but what about these live action movies of yours that actually went thru production and have been in post production since before feb 2016 (5 years plus in post!) ?

Are various actors begging you not to release them?

Are they too terrible to release (career killers)?

Are there scenes that didn't get shot and there's no way to edit a final cut without them?

Logan producer post production hell imdb.png
Logan producer post production hell imdb.png (30.61 KiB) Viewed 1225 times

:moon: :dream:
When the Time is Stuck in Post Production.png
When the Time is Stuck in Post Production.png (100.29 KiB) Viewed 1225 times

:elephant:
Legend of Forever in Post Production.png
Legend of Forever in Post Production.png (48.7 KiB) Viewed 1225 times

:book: :book: :book:
Overbooked way too long in Post Production.png
Overbooked way too long in Post Production.png (157.72 KiB) Viewed 1225 times

:jerry: <-- Hey editor, is my movie's final cut done yet! Wake up, Eaton!
:sleepy:

-----

For the archives.
Just in case someone wants to edit his posts down to one word 'Thanks' or 'Omit.' It's happened before!
thesuperheroines wrote:
2 years ago
Hey everyone,

I know I’ve been the topic of much controversy in the past but life is a funny thing and this genre is still very much a big part of my life no matter what I attempt to do beyond it.

I’m creating this AMA (Ask Me Anything) thread for anyone who has any questions for me. I’ve had an amazing fan base and still get emails regularly. I’m very fortunate to have stumbled into this genre.

Please keep it civil and no personal attacks…
----
thesuperheroines wrote:
2 years ago
Bert wrote:
2 years ago
I'm actually glad you chimed in because this all needs to be addressed anyway. I've intentionally kept a low profile for several years, which have been a whirlwind for many of us, myself included. I think it's easiest to address each topic you brought up separately:

1. "Look who's back" - technically, I never left. I've been ghost consulting for many producers and have considered bringing on new producers to film content. Just not sure I actually want to invest the time at the moment.

2. "Major motion picture franchise and comic book empire not materializing quite on schedule?" - nope. The comic book company is on hold for personal/political reasons (I don't think it's the right time). But the movie... I don't know what's going to happen with that. I signed contracts back in Nov/Dec 2016 and the world stage has put those on hold indefinitely. No one is more upset about this than I am but everything happens for a reason, they say. Up until this point, I haven't felt the need or desire to explain everything and honestly, I was clinging onto a lot of hope. I've attached the redacted term sheets for the Nightshadow project as 'proof'...

3. "How about those hundreds of rebates for the Kickstarter scam?" - well, it wasn't a scam. We had every intention of making a movie and about 8-9 months after our campaign ended, secured funding after several meetings with various interested parties. The Kickstarter was successful and we accomplished exactly what we set out to do. Less than a minute into the campaign video, I say exactly what the purpose was: to create the costume to keep us on track for development/pre-production. This was important for stunt purposes. My beautiful wife wore it to a comic book convention the next year as we were still under the advisement of our investors this was still on track, albeit delayed. We still do have every intention of refunding all contributors; my capital is currently held up in other projects. I suspect within the next 6 months, I'll be able to clear this from my conscience. I chose to do this, not because Kickstarter or anyone asked/told/sued (whatever the stories are) but because I don't feel right about not being able to deliver on the film. I have no obligation to refund anything but I personally want to. We will, at some point, develop this film. It may be animated... and I also intend to honor all rewards even after I refund each contribution.

4. Not mentioned, but I may as well clear it up now because I've seen it a few times - the numerous 'website closing' messages were never about money. They were about trying to get as many people as possible to be able to see content I was proud of creating. If you pause and think about it, I lost a lot of potential revenue had I really intended to stay here this long. Each time I put up a sale or closing broadcast, it was because I received news from our investors that things were moving forward. Then there were delays. This cycle continued for years and honestly, was very hard on me. The site is up like normal now and has been for a while. I don't know if and when I will take it down but I am working on other projects and websites that this will transition into so we will see where that goes.

The rest is a personal attack. I am quite proud of everything I have produced no matter how many views. I have a very long, accomplished resume in that business that I was very fortunate to be a part of. I personally have always hated the Hollywood system and wanted to create a collective and platform for independent content creators-- I believe the future of entertainment lies with them, not an antiquated, greedy system.

I would appreciate any further communication about this to not include personal attacks. I'm here because I love this genre and simply want to chat with its (and our) patrons.
----
thesuperheroines wrote:
2 years ago
xxxwarriorxxx wrote:
2 years ago
Carly's Kittens 1 & 2 were actually a lot of fun... around that time, we were really giving the actresses a lot of free reign in what they wanted to do with the scripts. They did all their own fight choreography for those as well if memory serves. :) I think the Wonder Woman actress was Anna... I'd have to go back and look though. Blonde?

We definitely tried to get a lot of KOs in our series... many films contain multiple types. I'm very happy you enjoyed our films as we put a lot of time and effort in them, It took a few years to streamline our process but the actresses always loved coming to set which is why we had so many girls who returned for years and worked a lot.

I don't personally have any plans to jump back into filming. I've moved into tech and a few other business sectors but have been helping other producers in the background with advice and ideas. I am supposed to take a trip to Los Angeles (I no longer live there) to set up a few producers to get into the industry as a consultant but we are seeing what that state (and county) are going to do with the political landscape.

I'm definitely supportive of any producers who get into this genre and those who have been here a while. There is a lot of opportunity to make some great films. One of the projects I am in development with now involves bringing a new platform to cosplayers as well as another to offer fetish content with more of a community aspect to it. Those should be ready around March-ish.

----
thesuperheroines wrote:
2 years ago
shzam wrote:
2 years ago

We have gone back to a standard clip sale setup. I can't speak for the future (the last 5 years have told me that's not possible) but for the time being, I don't plan on any bulk sales. All of those insane sales were under the understanding that I'd be moving on to specific other projects and bummer after bummer happened... but you never know (is the moral of the story) lol
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv: