"Supernova Secrets (Collectors' Edition)" is Released!

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Not only has "Supernova: Secrets" been upgraded to BIG screen format and high resolution, but you get 2 videos for the price of one! This special collector's package includes both the extreme/death version as well as the peril version of "Supernova 12: Secrets", both of which have been upgraded!

In this episode, Supernova's secret identity is revealed on live TV, and then she is attacked by Supernova Prime who beats her decisively! This blockbuster battle between two gorgeous, super-powered Novatonians is not to be missed! This is also the debut of Melanie Dunne as Supernova, the actress who took Supernova to the next level!

A classic episode in the Supernova mythos! Don't miss it! The original versions were 229 MB and 200 MB, whereas these upgraded versions are 883 MB and 785 MB.

Get it here: https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1417

Blue
Attachments
Supernova Secrets Upscale poster copy.jpg
Supernova Secrets Upscale poster copy.jpg (593.18 KiB) Viewed 1876 times
hypnomancer
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I think that Melanie may be my favorite of all the Supernova actresses, but I should double-check...to be sure. :D