Favorite way to incapacitate a heroine/damsel?

General discussions about superheroines!

Favorite way to incapacitate a heroine/damsel?

Physically overpower (bear hugs, sleeper holds, carried over shoulder while they struggle futilely, etc.)
17%
Bondage (nets, lassos, cuffs, etc.)
19%
Sedation (knockout gas, chloroform rag, tranq dart, etc.)
32%
Hypnosis (Swinging watches, swirling screens, irresistible voice, etc.)
13%
Special Weakness (A substance, belief or habit unique to the character that makes them especially vulnerable)
19%

Total votes: 63
ThatOnePervert
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

A lot of fun in the peril genre is derived from the moment of defeat or capture of the heroine, my questions is what's your favorite way to see it happen? What kind of takedown do you enjoy the most?
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Personally, I always liked when Batgirl was gassed by a villain, although having her chloroformed would have been awesome (loved the look of surprise in Linda Carter’s eyes as the obligatory white rag went over her mouth and nose). A quick Bat-spin later, she wakes up in a death trap, the villain waiting to gloat over slow and overly complex demise….
Damselbinder

I would say chloroforming. I did, after all, write a whole 16-story series about a superheroine whose weakness is specifically BEING chloroformed so... yeah.

It's classic, obviously; imprinted on the SHiP/DiD fan's psyche, but it's also easy to write as being very physical and intimate. Lots of wriggling and heavy touching from the captor.
argento
Elder Member
Elder Member

hypnosis and manipulation
wonder-woman-kisses-doctor-psycho-earth-one-5-e1540123219381.jpg
wonder-woman-kisses-doctor-psycho-earth-one-5-e1540123219381.jpg (332.97 KiB) Viewed 1778 times
Bert

Shockingly, to anyone who has read my fiction, I favour overpowering.
SG giant.png
SG giant.png (931.89 KiB) Viewed 1761 times
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Time stop can be fun too.
lizlettersby
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I like when their powers hinge on a special item which, once removed, makes them no different than a mortal human. Or when a particular material can weaken them. So vulnerabilities unique to their backstory.
Supergirl77
Sargeant
Sargeant

For me, my favorite weakness is when the heroine's power source is her breasts. So, the groping/attacks on them to drain her powers and defenses until she is spent is my favorite way to incapacitate the heroine. Her greatest asset ends up being her greatest weakness ... and as her nipples stiffen, the groping feels too good to fight against as she just gives into the pleasure.

A great example of this is the Super Pink video with Cali Logan from Superheroine World.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Supergirl77 wrote:
2 years ago
For me, my favorite weakness is when the heroine's power source is her breasts. So, the groping/attacks on them to drain her powers and defenses until she is spent is my favorite way to incapacitate the heroine. Her greatest asset ends up being her greatest weakness ... and as her nipples stiffen, the groping feels too good to fight against as she just gives into the pleasure.

A great example of this is the Super Pink video with Cali Logan from Superheroine World.
I loved Super Pink. She should have gotten her own series, Cali really is close to perfect.

I always liked that the original weakness for Wonder Woman was bondage, sort of convenient…. I alway thought a good way to neutralize a heroines power would be an orgasm. Her powers are temporarily blocked when she cums. She could be captured by deception, either seduction or by a sex addiction that comes with her powers. A blind spot she can’t avoid. Not only would orgasms lead to her weakened powers, but could be used as a form of sex-ecution. I think the Giga heroine Glamour Mask (Vehement Mask?) works like this. She does start out naked and her super power seem to be her stunningly (literally) beautiful pussy. I love the way the Japanese think…
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Like a knock out. It's the realisation when they wake up helpless that makes it.
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

The magic belt idea from Lynda Carter's WW was great. Too bad they practically dropped it after the 1st season. I also would have loved to see a "double debelting" with WW and Wondergirl. Now it's only in the realm of "what if".
Check out my superheroine-related short stories here:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/brdiy/works
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

So much could be down to my mood thing and also be heroine specific.

With Supergirl - I prefer technology and good science to take her down.

Batgirl, just a well devised trap, she has no powers, but you've got to put at her some sort of disadvantage to overcome her gadgets and agility. Beter gadgets, or countermeasure-gadgets - slowly defeating all her toys til there is nothing left in her belt?

Wonder Woman - perhaps alternative gifts from the gods? Or - transformation prevention?

And yes, when the mood suits, just physically overpowering them with a big, more powerful opponent.
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Abductorenmadrid wrote:
2 years ago

Batgirl, just a well devised trap, she has no powers, but you've got to put at her some sort of disadvantage to overcome her gadgets and agility. Beter gadgets, or countermeasure-gadgets - slowly defeating all her toys til there is nothing left in her belt?

Wonder Woman - perhaps alternative gifts from the gods? Or - transformation prevention?

And yes, when the mood suits, just physically overpowering them with a big, more powerful opponent.
In the show, if she was unable to spin, she couldn’t transform. This was usually an unwitting side effect of tying up Diana Prince (and who wouldn’t want to do that?). There were a couple of episodes where that became pivotal (lol). In one, she was stuck on ye’olde conveyor belt of doom and it wasn’t until she dropped, bound and gagged to her certain demise that she was able to transform. Another favorite was when was hypnotically compelled to sit in a booby trapped chair that clamped her in once she sat down (every office should have one). Then, conveniently the torture is to make it spin really fast… I wonder if the drill-do attachment was considered and extra expense in those days, like electric windows on a car?
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Abductorenmadrid wrote:
2 years ago

In the show, if she was unable to spin, she couldn’t transform. This was usually an unwitting side effect of tying up Diana Prince (and who wouldn’t want to do that?). There were a couple of episodes where that became pivotal (lol). In one, she was stuck on ye’olde conveyor belt of doom and it wasn’t until she dropped, bound and gagged to her certain demise that she was able to transform. Another favorite was when was hypnotically compelled to sit in a booby trapped chair that clamped her in once she sat down (every office should have one). Then, conveniently the torture is to make it spin really fast… I wonder if the drill-do attachment was considered and extra expense in those days, like electric windows on a car?
ThatOnePervert
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I had a feeling sedation would come out on top. Kind of surprised to see hypnosis at the bottom what with the connection to Hypnotic's World and all.
awsman
Henchman
Henchman

I generally prefer a good old-fashioned overpowering, though using a weapon to assist with beating them down also works.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

awsman wrote:
2 years ago
I generally prefer a good old-fashioned overpowering, though using a weapon to assist with beating them down also works.
That's fun. I just don't like that you may need a Thanos or Darksied level entity to do it.
awsman
Henchman
Henchman

Mr. X wrote:
2 years ago
awsman wrote:
2 years ago
That's fun. I just don't like that you may need a Thanos or Darksied level entity to do it.
That's why I tend to stick with non-powered heroines in my customs, or a Wonder Woman variation that can be easily depowered.

Funnily enough, my tastes were heavily shaped by your work. I've been a fan of your stuff for ages, and over time I found that your storylines that I enjoyed most tended to be the ones with heroines who could be relatively easily beaten, like Green Spectre and Jungle Girl, or when Ms. Americana went up a villain who could beat her straight up and fuck her without needing to tie her up. So thanks for being a big contributor to my perversion. :D
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I prefer a combination

With Wonder Woman a gas or other knockout and than bin her with her own lasso

With Batgirl a clever trap where she can be lorded over
tamonicus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I really dig non-chloro sedation. I enjoy seeing her confidence dissolve and her mouth go slack as the drugs take over.
luther
Henchman
Henchman

Wonder Woman chloro or knockout gas ... ala Lynda Carter. Supergirl kryptonite for sure and all the others anyway that makes them weak and unconscious.
Widestance
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I'm a big fan of the knockout gas when the heroine clutches her throat, drops to her knees, falls to her side and passes out. Then in the next scene she wakes up in bondage.