Celebrity Confessions - Supergirls Edition

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Bert

Removed
Last edited by Bert 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Nice start. Looking forward to more.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Bert

Thanks Doc. This has been a fun little experiment. I've had it in mind for a long time and I finally got around to doing it. There are four chapters to go, and hopefully a surprise or two.
Damselbinder

This is a very interesting way to do a story like this, Bert. If I recall, the formatting options on the forum allow you to make a 'script' format. I've never looked into it myself, but perhaps it would serve your purposes.
Bert

Removed
Last edited by Bert 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I believe the actress' name is Savannah Costello.

Bert

DrDominator9 wrote:
2 years ago
I believe the actress' name is Savannah Costello.
You are correct. Another recognizable actress is coming up in the next chapter.
Bert

Damselbinder wrote:
2 years ago
This is a very interesting way to do a story like this, Bert. If I recall, the formatting options on the forum allow you to make a 'script' format. I've never looked into it myself, but perhaps it would serve your purposes.
Thanks! As for the script feature, it may not jive with my hammer and chisel level of technical knowledge. Luddites unite!
Bert

Removed
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Interesting that her lack of humiliation depletes the sexual tension in the scene for me. It makes one think about the motivation to visit this site. Well done for clarifying that aspect of this genre, Bert!

Bert

Interesting feedback! There are five chapters and I didn't want all the supergirls to have the same reactions to the line of questioning. Perhaps the next two will be more to your liking!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Bert wrote:
2 years ago
Interesting feedback! There are five chapters and I didn't want all the supergirls to have the same reactions to the line of questioning. Perhaps the next two will be more to your liking!
I didn't say I disliked it. Just made me more thoughtful than standard SHIP fare, so kudos to you.

Bert

Removed
Bert

Removed
Bert

Removed
flirty_but_nice
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

This was a really neat series. I loved the interview format with the pictures displayed so as to humiliate the super girls. Very exciting!

The only part I didn’t like was the last line of the story, “The End.” I have to admit, I really was (am?) hoping to read of the battle that ensues!
xoxo
Jenn (aka Flirty)
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Excellent job! While I too would have liked to read that battle scene I can understand your commitment to keep away from such scenes. You did make that point in your introduction.

I am curious about where the other Supergirls went off to after their interviews. I can envision an epilogue where they've agreed beforehand to meet back in a bar to celebrate the charity donation only for them all to be knocking back shots of some potent off-world ale that has them all drunk and weeping...and wondering why their leader Dani hasn't arrived yet.

Bert

Thanks guys! This was fun to create. Maybe someone else can pick up the ball and do another one.