Amethyst Avenger - Arrogant Superior Superheroine Subdued and Submits to Being A Slut 1080p

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
Falleen
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

This looks incredible, and I'll definitely pick it up soon.

This is just my personal feedback, but I wish the final cumshot was also in her mouth or face. Much sexier because it's more personal, especially for a character who submits to being a slut.
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

Falleen wrote:
2 years ago
This looks incredible, and I'll definitely pick it up soon.

This is just my personal feedback, but I wish the final cumshot was also in her mouth or face. Much sexier because it's more personal, especially for a character who submits to being a slut.
Her laying there with cum on her face would definitely have looked great. Since we did mouth and face on the blowjob we wanted to give something to our cream pie fans. I'm sure we'll have cum covered face coming in November :yes:
drvoodoo
Sargeant
Sargeant

This was amazing. I have noticed that you guys adopt many different styles shooting and film making, you are also very creative. This film would have been even more awesome if there was more dialogue during the long sexual scenes. My fave of all time however is still the Captain Marvel film with Riley. I really hope both performers come back again.