What is the name of this superheroine and film?

General discussions about superheroines!
dq15ww
Neophyte
Neophyte

Found a video on youtube of a superheorine and I'm curious and what is the name of the original film and superheroine?

Attached is the screenshot
Attachments
Screenshot 2021-08-21 1.01.04 AM.png
Screenshot 2021-08-21 1.01.04 AM.png (295.96 KiB) Viewed 4303 times
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I think she was Superia and it's one of Valiks videos I believe (User ID Valik10) . He's on this site, look in the latest releases announcements. Whilst this is an old vid he's been announcing re released versions, even if this isn't one of them you can post in his thread to ask him the question

<edit name changed, thanks to Ivandobsky>
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Danorian
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I believe the site was called Heroineperil.com. I found many of the videos being sold on clip4sale at: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/127679/heroine-peril

Hope this helps.
bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I have seen both Heroine Peril.com films of Ashley and I thought both were quite good. If you are looking for a classic soft core SHIP film, both of these films ought to be a treat for you, but if you are looking for looking for something with more overt sexual content, those titles may disappoint. Ashley Edmonds has done at least one hardcore SHIP film for for Primal that I am aware of if that kind of film is your preference.
dq15ww
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thanks so much guys! I absolutely loved the full clip!