Heman Mystery

Avengers, Batman, Superman, etc Discussion about comic mainstream movies and TV shows.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Honey I have a question
king randor.jpg
king randor.jpg (30.57 KiB) Viewed 915 times
What's that dear?
Queen Marlena.jpeg
Queen Marlena.jpeg (38.09 KiB) Viewed 915 times
If I have dark hair and you have light brown hair, how did they end up with two blonde twins?
adamadora.jpg
adamadora.jpg (22.24 KiB) Viewed 915 times
ThatOnePervert
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Jamie Lannister at it again?
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

If the Sorceress is blonde underneath that Eagle thingy on her head, I'd say busted...:P

Check out my superheroine-related short stories here:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/brdiy/works
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

My bad. She's red-haired apparently...

Need to investigate further.
Check out my superheroine-related short stories here:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/brdiy/works
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Only person that's blonde is Evil Lynn. Is Orco blonde?
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Wait....Prince Adam was Nailing Adora??? Well it is a mix of medieval magic and science so maybe they are the Lannisters of Eternia just like GOT!!! who wouldn't love to love those 2 beautiful Gods and Goddess blondes!!!
Damselbinder

batgirl1969 wrote:
2 years ago
Wait....Prince Adam was Nailing Adora??? Well it is a mix of medieval magic and science so maybe they are the Lannisters of Eternia just like GOT!!! who wouldn't love to love those 2 beautiful Gods and Goddess blondes!!!
What? No. They're twin siblings. In a children's cartoon.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Damselbinder wrote:
2 years ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
2 years ago
What? No. They're twin siblings. In a children's cartoon.
Ohhh!!! I thought someone above was mentioning the lannisters and referring to them....I have watched only the new She-Ra Netflix series sorry about that I did not watch the old stuff, not sure where the bro/sister stuff in a previous post referring to Jaimie Lannister, of course She- Ra DOES hook up with catra in the new series and the ships between all these characters online are insane
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

batgirl1969 wrote:
2 years ago
She- Ra DOES hook up with catra in the new series and the ships between all these characters online are insane
Which-is-disturbing because they are depicted as children, obviously children.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mr. X wrote:
2 years ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
2 years ago
She- Ra DOES hook up with catra in the new series and the ships between all these characters online are insane
Which-is-disturbing because they are depicted as children, obviously children.
by season 3 they are in their 20's, 1st season they were both supposed to be 18, plus they are on another planet where years and orbit around their sun may be much longer than Earth. Don't even mention the inter-Species aspect of it...Catra is a Cat Folk, Adora is a Half Human half Eternian, plus maybe their lifespan is much shorter and 18 is their traditional marriage or breeding period, plus its all damn fiction! This younger generation seems to "ship" everyone regardless of age, gender, biological sexual identifier etc. I do not by any means support any illegal relationships between real or fictitional people.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Oh I wasn't accusing you of skullduggery, just the SHIP fans. I thought she was like 14 in the show.