super girls and super boys in peril

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
Paolone0971
Henchman
Henchman

Hello
I wanted to ask the following question (although it seems to me it has already been asked in the past)
Do you know any forum / social network or similar dedicated not exclusively to heroes or heroines in danger but to both genders?
Or one dedicated to (male) superheroes in danger ?
Many thanks for info
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

Well I found this: www.superherofetish.com, it seems to be mostly gay oriented so not my thing, but I'm very much into costumes. Seems to be it's usually either or what comes to genders.
Paolone0971
Henchman
Henchman

thanks: I already knew this site anyway(and as for you it's not for me since I'm heterosexual)
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Tracy Jordan used to do Batgirl videos with a male Robin co star. Her videos are on clips4sale.
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Mr. X wrote:
2 years ago
Tracy Jordan used to do Batgirl videos with a male Robin co star. Her videos are on clips4sale.
Used to enjoy them. They were chaotic, but I liked to imagine myself tied up with the lovely Tracy.
Lesteraction
Neophyte
Neophyte

Even while I love costumes, it seems to be primarily gay-oriented, so it's not my thing. When it comes to gender, it seems like it's usually either or.
lauryfriese
Neophyte
Neophyte

If you're looking for forums or social networks that discuss the topic of both male and female heroes or superheroes in danger, there are a few options you can explore:

Superheroine Forum (superheroineforum.com): This forum is dedicated to discussions about superheroines and related topics. While it focuses on superheroines, it also includes sections for general superhero discussions, comic books, and other related subjects. It may provide a platform for discussing both male and female heroes. Candy Crush

Comic Book Resources Forums (forums.cbr.com): Comic Book Resources is a popular website that covers news, reviews, and discussions about comic books. Their forums cover a wide range of topics related to comics, including superheroes in various contexts. You can find sections dedicated to discussing both male and female heroes.