AEW Brit Baker vs Madi Wrenkowski Match

Avengers, Batman, Superman, etc Discussion about comic mainstream movies and TV shows.
peter75
Henchman
Henchman

Little off topic here but I encourage you to check out this amazing match last night from AEW.
Young, beautiful, sexy, talented babyface Madi Wrenkowski was a last minute fill-in to replace Anna Jay as she
had to face the devastating Doctor Brit Baker.

How do you think this one ends up? Except it becomes the sexiest finish to a women's match I've
seen in years ! FF to 52:00

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

WOW!!!! That is an amazing ending to that poor girl
Lurkndog
Elder Member
Elder Member

Well, Britt is now the AEW champ, having defeated Hikaru Shida at the Double or Nothing PPV.

On this week's AEW Dark, they debuted a new humiliation finish for Nyla Rose where the defeated jobber Missa Kate gets a tshirt draped over her that says "I survived Nyla and all I got was this T-Shirt."
MissaKateWonAT-Shirt_2021-06-08.png
MissaKateWonAT-Shirt_2021-06-08.png (5.94 MiB) Viewed 1056 times
Match is here:

Last edited by Lurkndog 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Lurkndog
Elder Member
Elder Member

This week on AEW Dark Elevation it was Megan Bayne getting destroyed.
MeganBayneWonATShirt02.png
Wrestler Megan Bayne defeated.
MeganBayneWonATShirt02.png (5.94 MiB) Viewed 1058 times
I like Megan Bayne's look and "Amazon" ring gear. Shame she didn't get to do much this time around.
peter75
Henchman
Henchman

Right!?!?

I am glad I am not the only one who is noticing...AEW Dark (Tuesday) and Elevation (Monday) has AWESOME squashes every single week.
And they continue to feed gorgeous new upstarts to brutal heels like Nyla Rose and Abadon...and they get beaten
and KO'd every week.

They have the HOTTEST JOBBERS like Skye Blue, Alex Gracia, Leila Gray, Julia Hart, Ashley D'Amboise, Natalia Markova, Jasmine Allure and Madi Wrenkowski.

And yes Megan Bayne is GORGEOUS and tonight was destroyed without any offense at all. LOVE IT!!! AMAZING show.