Batgirl:! Broadcast!

A darker, full bodied blend.
Comet
Neophyte
Neophyte

This is a short story I made with my partner, it's purposely to-the-point as the centerpiece was always supposed to be the images, but I hope to expand on it at a later date and fully flesh it out... plus continue where I left off.

Things had not gone well for Batgirl, after being tied, unmasked and stripped of her tights the villian took great pleasure in broadcasting her humiliation live to the entire city!
Then, in one last evil twist he announced the address of the warehouse she was tied and helpless in and left her to squirm and writhe. All Batgirl could do was struggle and imagine the things the bad people who found her would do if they got to her before she could escape... just as batgirls hope ran out, she heard a large group of people come in through the door...

Batgirls heart sank as she saw the group step into the room and laughing, they surrounded her.
It was a gang she had taken in just a few months before, she remembered all the things the gang had said they were going to do to her when she had arrested them but at the time she had laughed them off as the sad comments of perverted criminals.
As she whimpered and shuffled closer to the wall, desperate to distance herself from her assailants, she realised the camera was still rolling...

Batgirl was pulled to her feet by the ring leader and taken into another room facing a mirror, she whimpered as he retrieved the camera before manhandling her into an armlock whilst recording them both in the reflection...
"I'm sure you remember all the things I said I was going to do to you" he whispered in her ear, "Well now the whole world is going to get to watch as I take my time doing them..."
Batgirl swallowed hard.

"No, you can't do this to me... I'm Batgirl... Please..." Batgirl begged, each cry more pathetic and hopeless than the last as the gang leaders hands made their way all around her body before sliding down her top and cupping a handful of her breast.
Batgirl shuddered as she thought of who could be watching, her identity was exposed and her reputation was beyond repair now, if she ever did get out of this she would never live down the shame, but she had a sickening feeling her troubles were only just beginning...
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

That is very good. Nice pictures.