Wondergirlz Photo Set Any Good?

General discussions about superheroines!
heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Greetings Friends -

I was wondering if anyone downloaded or even saw any of the photo sets of the wondergirlz on shg-media? Is it any good and worth the money? More specifically, the Alex David Liberty Star set or Layla Rylan as Sonique set. I appreciate any positive feedback. Thanks.
tamonicus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

More than a few moons ago, I subscribed to Wondergirlz.com, Superherogirls.com & LaraCrush.com (a Lara Croft knockoff). Some of the models were scorching hot and the photos were taken well: well lit, in sharp focus & framed well. If that's what you're into, it's well worth it.

There were some videos, but the photos were better. Since then, they've gotten much better at making videos in all production aspects. But back then, they didn't know how to choreograph a fight for video or set up lighting for a dynamic set. My guess is the person behind the camera was an accomplished still photographer who was learning to shoot video. Hey, we've all got to learn somehow.
Bert

If you've never subscribed before it's way beyond worth it. There are hundreds of older picture sets and some of them are excellent. Some of the new ones they're releasing now are also excellent. It's pricey to maintain a membership, but there's a huge amount of content there.
DemonLizardman
Henchman
Henchman

Any of you guys know which ones have the bracelets clapping to transform? Thanks
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

DemonLizardman wrote:
3 years ago
Any of you guys know which ones have the bracelets clapping to transform? Thanks
I thought that was Alex David
heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

yes, Alex does 'the clank' in a couple of Liberty Star vids. I know she does it in LS: Heroinehunter. I wrote it where she is prevented from transforming for a lil' bit before she finally can 'clank' and transform to the sexy heroine. I believe she does it in one or two other Liberty vids as well (not LS: Captive - it's all aoh).
DemonLizardman
Henchman
Henchman

I remember some of the other girls doing it as well like Kacey.
smerdyakov667
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

The new Power Vixens site includes all the photo sets from the old "Power Vixen" site, which means several dozen fantastic Alex David sets, many of which include the "clank" transformation. (And various "clank" related situations, like Liberty Girl getting ready to de-transform only to have a couple of Bounty Hunters break into her house, fight her, inject her w truth serum, and force her to tell them how to make her de-transform.) The new site also has most of the old Superherogirls.com sets, at least ten of which feature Alex as Liberty Girl, though I'm pretty sure all of them feature the "spin" transformation (and the "classic" Wonder look, as worn in the timeless "Liberty Girl vs Dr. Vaughn" video). There are no videos on that site w Alex, but there are hundreds with other girls, and thousands of other photos featuring Wonder Women who "clank" transform. The new sets and videos featuring Layla and McKenzi and others are pretty good but there aren't too many, yet. I'll echo Bert and say that if you never got the chance to sign up for one of all of these sites back in the day, the new Power Vixens subscription is a terrific deal.

Now, the old Wondergirlz clips and sets, which you access thru the SHG-Media portal and have to pay for individually, are obviously not as a good of a deal (especially if you're not a big Kacey fan). They used to sell a complete set of all the photo stories that Alex did for the site, but it doesn't seem to be there anymore. She's got the "Heroine Hunter"-style outfit in those stories. They're great pics but maybe not as interesting as the old SHG sets and I don't think they contain any transformation scenes.
smerdyakov667
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

What I really want to see is them do a "Power Vixens" style bundle of the Luna Crush, Relic Raider, Knockout and Carry (which I think has other Liberty Girl pics), and David Girls pages. But doubt it'll ever happen
DemonLizardman
Henchman
Henchman

Yeah, I was thinking of checking Powervixens out, if anyone can tell me which ones has the clanking or wrist tapping transformations, that would be great. Thanks.
heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Now, the old Wondergirlz clips and sets, which you access thru the SHG-Media portal and have to pay for individually, are obviously not as a good of a deal (especially if you're not a big Kacey fan). They used to sell a complete set of all the photo stories that Alex did for the site, but it doesn't seem to be there anymore. She's got the "Heroine Hunter"-style outfit in those stories. They're great pics but maybe not as interesting as the old SHG sets and I don't think they contain any transformation scenes.
Do the pics have Liberty Star in any form of bondage situation or peril? Also with the Layla as Sonique pics? The bondage aspect is what I'm really looking for. Thanks!
DARK DOKU
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

There are baack up Sale again
MrBleh
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

tamonicus wrote:
3 years ago
More than a few moons ago, I subscribed to Wondergirlz.com, Superherogirls.com & LaraCrush.com (a Lara Croft knockoff). Some of the models were scorching hot and the photos were taken well: well lit, in sharp focus & framed well. If that's what you're into, it's well worth it.

There were some videos, but the photos were better. Since then, they've gotten much better at making videos in all production aspects. But back then, they didn't know how to choreograph a fight for video or set up lighting for a dynamic set. My guess is the person behind the camera was an accomplished still photographer who was learning to shoot video. Hey, we've all got to learn somehow.
Not to nitpick, but the character was called Luna Crush.
She was a super secret agent portrayed by a hot little redhead who went by "Molly David" (as in "Alex David" who were collectively also known as "The David Girls").
The Lara Croft knock-off was a related, but unassociated site known as "Relic Raider".
In the early days, there were actually several of these sites; Luna Crush, Relic Raider and Hero Girl.
Eventually, they (and others, later on) were all contained under the single site "Super Hero Girl".
That site eventually became the site we know today as "SHG-Media".
tamonicus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Not to nitpick, but the character was called Luna Crush.
She was a super secret agent portrayed by a hot little redhead who went by "Molly David" (as in "Alex David" who were collectively also known as "The David Girls").
The Lara Croft knock-off was a related, but unassociated site known as "Relic Raider".
In the early days, there were actually several of these sites; Luna Crush, Relic Raider and Hero Girl.
Eventually, they (and others, later on) were all contained under the single site "Super Hero Girl".
That site eventually became the site we know today as "SHG-Media".
Thanks for the correction!
Anonymousmr3200
Neophyte
Neophyte

Does it contains any topless of alex david in that ?
jlocke
Sargeant
Sargeant

Do any of these sites do topless photos? The last time I checked they were all PG-13.

Also, did Alex David ever do any topless photo shoots? I think I have all of her movies and most of her photo sets, but aside from movie promos I haven't seen any topless photos of her, superheroine or otherwise.

8682.jpg
8682.jpg (170.87 KiB) Viewed 334 times
Dsc_0006(78).jpg
Dsc_0006(78).jpg (210.96 KiB) Viewed 334 times
Dsc_0178(83).jpg
Dsc_0178(83).jpg (215.57 KiB) Viewed 334 times
Img_8990(2).jpg
Img_8990(2).jpg (122.36 KiB) Viewed 334 times
MrBleh
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

heroinehunter wrote:
3 years ago
Greetings Friends -

I was wondering if anyone downloaded or even saw any of the photo sets of the wondergirlz on shg-media? Is it any good and worth the money? More specifically, the Alex David Liberty Star set or Layla Rylan as Sonique set. I appreciate any positive feedback. Thanks.
I have a couple.
Yeah, they're pretty good. Price was pretty good and I got a lot of pictures.
They were not Alex David or Layla Rylan, though.
Anything I've downloaded from any of those sites, over the past 20+ years, has always been of the "PG" type.