Story Interest

General discussions about superheroines!
Brokenheroine
Neophyte
Neophyte

I was wanting to find out if there are any movies, clips or cartoon about an American Heroine facing off against Japanese Criminals, Gangsters, like the Yakuza. I’d love to see a story like that. Of course, the heroine is weakened, captured by then and abused :D
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I'll move this to the lounge area as it is heroine related.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Damselbinder

Brokenheroine wrote:
3 years ago
I was wanting to find out if there are any movies, clips or cartoon about an American Heroine facing off against Japanese Criminals, Gangsters, like the Yakuza. I’d love to see a story like that. Of course, the heroine is weakened, captured by then and abused :D
I don't know for sure, but I might suggest checking out "Kamen America", a crowdfunded manga about an American-style superhero. That seems like the kind of thing which might have such a story.
GWalb
Henchman
Henchman

Here's a good one at Zen although the WW character is played by a beautiful Japanese actress.
https://www.akiba-heroine.com/product/d ... ct_id=4902

Both Zen and Giga for Freeks have such videos, usually naturally with Japanese actresses.

I have written several such illustrated stories posted at the GW page of Diana the Valkyrie site.
Brokenheroine
Neophyte
Neophyte

tallyho wrote:
3 years ago
I'll move this to the lounge area as it is heroine related.
Thank you! :love:
Brokenheroine
Neophyte
Neophyte

Damselbinder wrote:
3 years ago
Brokenheroine wrote:
3 years ago
I don't know for sure, but I might suggest checking out "Kamen America", a crowdfunded manga about an American-style superhero. That seems like the kind of thing which might have such a story.

Thank you so much!!!
:love: