WW1984 peril

General discussions about superheroines!
emile
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Just wondering how much peril does WW1984 have? Realise that this will not be a peril classic, but that’s icing on the cake for me (if any).
bob79519
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

None
ricky1989
Henchman
Henchman

There is one scene that will make you happy
Supergirllegend
Henchman
Henchman

I hope this film is good. Lots of nice shots of gal.
naycherboy
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

ricky1989 wrote:
3 years ago
There is one scene that will make you happy
Do tell....
korda
Henchman
Henchman

Poor wondie.
Attachments
TwW6iCb.jpg
TwW6iCb.jpg (132.1 KiB) Viewed 3201 times
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

There's a link to a web page that you can put spooge on a photo.... ideas anyone?
https://cumfacegenerator.com/
luther
Henchman
Henchman

Not much and no money shots. There are a few scenes where she gets the crap beat out of her and she weakly gets up. This will definitely be better on a dvd where you can go in slow motion or freeze some frames. There's a chance you might get a decent peril pick then. The highway fight ends with her weakly getting support from a wall and ST. The White house scenes with her in Cheeta were decent, and Cheeta definitely gets the best of WW with her powers weakening. I didn't like how they made her look "old" and less pretty in those scenes. You don't get hardly any WW in costume action until after about 1:30. It could have been a lot better but what can we expect with mainstream movies these days. At least it finally arrived and was worth watching. GG is lovely and certainly nice to look at ... so I'll take what we can get.

LexL (Luther)
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Overall felt like they did WW wrong in this movie, it wasn't bad it was just...boring, especially compared to the first one.
argento
Elder Member
Elder Member

Mr. X wrote:
3 years ago
There's a link to a web page that you can put spooge on a photo.... ideas anyone?
Hi, I just met him, I guess you can do the same with photoshop. It would be nice to get the samples to make the brushes for that program. :rolleyes:
the123
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

good movie really enjoyed it.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

argento wrote:
3 years ago
Mr. X wrote:
3 years ago
Hi, I just met him, I guess you can do the same with photoshop. It would be nice to get the samples to make the brushes for that program. :rolleyes:
They should just be pngs in the directory at the url somewhere.

Actually you can right click on the actual stickers and select save image as or copy file location and then just download them

http://cumfacegenerator.com/pixie/asset ... s/cumshot/
Damselbinder

No peril? Alas. Well, we've always got these, I suppose.

(From the 2016 film "Criminal", I'm told).
Supergirllegend
Henchman
Henchman

korda wrote:
3 years ago
Poor wondie.
Oh yeah! I loved this scene. She just ends up lying there powerless. I really enjoyed the film as a whole. Could have done with a bit more Wonder Woman in costume though but what we got was very nice!
Loki
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Someone on instagram made a short gif of the moment when she's defeated and helpless.
bare_thighz
Henchman
Henchman

The best part was the foreshadowing, which you don't get in the vids. I knew that WW was going to be in serious peril almost from the beginning of the movie, and there were other cues along the way leading to the eventual WW destruction scene.

Also, Gal does pretty good sound effects.