Question to the community: PoV Scenes!

For those interested in starting custom videos or joining in with other who are creating new projects, this is the home base at which to gather.
LuciaFilms
Producer
Producer

Hello!

With the success of our recent PoV movie, "Strike", we are going to be filming the sequel relatively soon. It will feature the same two characters going head to head as well as the addition of a strongman villain sent as backup. (So that we can get both PoV and standard shots at the action! Best of both worlds!)

Something we are curious about, for people who have seen Strike (or similar movies): What are scenes/situations you would be interested in seeing. We are currently in the writing/choreography blocking stage and welcome community ideas to the table.

Note!: This is not a thread about the value or preferences of PoV films in general and is mostly aimed at people who have seen Strike, or movies similar. If you have not seen Strike we welcome you to do so, and have a trailer included below as an example as well.

http://secure.netcode.com/Images/Traile ... railer.mp4

Thank you in advance, for anyone chiming in!
The Luciafilms Team!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://luciafilms.rocks/index.html
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Im surprised no one has chimed in here and maybe it got lost with all the other thing going on in the world so I will gladly give my 2 cents. First off, I think it's a fantastic idea and one with a LOT of potential. When I had my studio, I had toyed around a bit with Annie Cruz in making a video like this but I started closing down shortly after and never pursued it.
I always thought a FPS style superheroine video would be cool to watch and experience.
If you are looking for suggestions, one that could be interesting is to have the villain fail a few times before he eventually gets the upper hand.

Your turn, guys!
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I saw this post and hadn't replied yet, because I was unaware of the PoV nature of "Strike." So I wanted to check out the trailer before I chimed in here.

I'm not gonna buy Strike, 'cause I don't really see anything in the trailer that fits my particular fetish.

But I have to say, the PoV looks REALLY good! As an exercise in creative film-making, it's top notch. So I started to think about what you could do with this kind of PoV video and there are some interesting possibilities. A lot of which might be a little too creepy, even for this genre.

Fetishes vary, and mine tend to be a bit fringe in some respects.

But what I, personally, would love to see is a sort've femdom PoV video where the viewer is the hero and you have a female villainess. I'm not sure if Luciafilms does this sort of thing or is at all interesting in producer femdom.

I was actually already toying with this idea in my head for a while and I was planning to send it to a femdom producer. The basic idea is sort've loosely based on Superman vs. a female Lex Luthor. I would not use those characters - I prefer originals, but I just use them as a sort've starting point.

The hero arrives on the scene to arrest the villainess. He's got super strength and invulnerability, but she's too smart for him. There's a lot of deception here. She keeps outwitting the hero, first to get him restrained, then she does a tease and denial ruined orgasm (the purpose of which is to get his bodily fluids). Then she uses those to learn how to steal his powers. So he ends up an ordinary human slave to a super-powered villainess. :)

Some day, I will write up the script for it and send it to someone somewhere. :)
the123
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I had a custom made in the hero pov by producer Brittany Lynn it was awesome and I think I will do another one.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

the123 wrote:
3 years ago
I had a custom made in the hero pov by producer Brittany Lynn it was awesome and I think I will do another one.
I've had a lot of Femdom PoV videos made. And one is a sort've super-villainess, but it was sort've not really super - no super costumes or powers or anything like that.

I think it's an interesting idea and I've been toying with it for many years, but I never really had the right studio or the right story for it. I think I do now. But like I mentioned above, I dunno if it's something LuciaFilms would even do. And even if they would, they have serious production values so their customs are not cheap. :)
the123
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

have you thought about doing this with some other producers who charge less it might not be huge but it will turn out great with the right producer.
the123
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

here is 4 producers i use for some of my customs they have a good price range here is there links

the first one is brittany lynn

the second one is jamie knotts

the third one is dani arcadia

and the last one is evangeline von winter

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/56851 ... -fantasies

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/89995/busty-fetdoll

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13395 ... 419f965d63

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/49661/all-about-eve
Dogfish
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Have to say, watching that Strike trailer, by the normal run of things I wouldn't think something like that was my thing at all, but it was a really great looking scene and was a lot hotter than I expected when it got going.

Going from the trailer, the best bits for me were when the scenery came into play, getting flung over things, the plastic sheeting, stuff like that. I think maybe lean into that more. The great thing about POV is that you can make it clear what you're doing in a way that a regular camera angle doesn't, so you can do stuff that wouldn't work in a longer range shot, like a poisonous spider down the back of the costume or a character with some sort of vital suit equipment getting that meddled with (think like Bane's drug injectors or Freeze's suit, but you could do something simpler like a SCBA or gas mask).

Something you could also do if you're doing a girl on girl + hired goon scenario is play around with things like sentry takedown scenarios, where maybe the goon distracts a sentry and we watch from his point of view as his partner creeps up, or vice versa.
heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Greetings all - just watched the 'strike' trailer. I'm just not into fight videos, no matter how you might present the material - It's not my fetish.
I have seen POV done before in other productions. Loved the POV segment Dani G did in Valor with the aoh bondage peril. I think it's just a matter of the fetish you're presenting.