Updating my clips4sale store. Suggestions?

General discussions about superheroines!
Valik10
Producer
Producer

I'm going to be adding two videos to my clips4sale store this weekend and wanted suggestions on what videos people might be interested in from my old site that aren't already on there. It's been a few weeks since it's been updated. On a personal note I've been laying low the last two weeks due to the death of my Father due to complications from Covid19. It's been a rough few weeks but I want to get back to some semblance of normalcy.
Foolish Mortal
Henchman
Henchman

Thoughts and prayers are with you. You can count on the support of your fans during this time. You are not alone.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Sorry to hear that sad news Valik, my condolences. Tough days for everyone, but particularly hard for some.

May I suggest you adding a link to your store in your signature? (I have the gods reference in mine but you can add links in too)

You can do this in your personal settings.

If anyone isn't sure how message me and I will post proper instructions on the forum
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

SIGNATURE INSTRUCTIONS

CLICK on your username in top right corner of screen

Select USER CONTROL PANEL
Select PROFILE
Select EDIT SIGNATURE
Type your signature or paste your link

Save it and close by hitting SUBMIT
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
tamonicus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

My condolences as well. It's harder when you can't grieve as in normal times.

As you know, I've bought a couple of customs from you, which I allowed you to sell. Have you considered approaching people who didn't allow you to sell them before to reconsider? Maybe now that they've seen their fantasies in other videos since, they'll be OK with letting you release it now.

Take care, TH
halbranoct
Neophyte
Neophyte

How bout your first one with Caroline as superia

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=23441