Anyone else here find characters from Nintendo’s ARMS appealing?

General discussions about superheroines!
MetaDude2
Sargeant
Sargeant

Since I’m one o’ them lazy millennials, I’ve spent some time with the Nintendo Switch game ARMS.

Honestly the characters have the superheroine fetish-appeal to them, and I wonder why they don’t get that much attention? (probably because of those springy arms).

More specifically, Ribbon Girl and Twintelle are my favorites. There have also been a few cosplays of them but I haven’t really found any that would be prime fetish-material.
————————————————————————
Part time story writer. :thumbup:
MetaDude2
Sargeant
Sargeant

Sure!

As I said, since the game is new and somewhat niche, there aren’t many cosplays or anything for it, so here’s some character artwork. I’m sure you guys could also find some others online.

Image Here’s Ribbon girl. She’s supposed to be like a J-Pop star, hence ribbons and stuff.
Image Here’s some more artwork.

As for Twintelle, she’s supposed to be a movie star and is now sort of infamous in the Nintendo nerd world because of her, y’know. Image Image
————————————————————————
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Ribbon Girl would be an amazing captive....lots of things could be done to her!!!
MetaDude2
Sargeant
Sargeant

batgirl1969 wrote:
3 years ago
Ribbon Girl would be an amazing captive....lots of things could be done to her!!!
I 100% agree!

It’s a shame these characters don’t get much attention, though...
...Actually, this might change, since an ARMS character is going to be in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, and chances are it’s one of these two. It’s going to bring a lot of attention to them.
————————————————————————
MetaDude2
Sargeant
Sargeant

Min Min’s pretty great too, the fans love her almost as much as Twintelle.

Dr. Coyle also makes for a great series antagonist, perfect supervillainess appeal.
————————————————————————
ivandobsky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Was aware of Twintelle, but Dr Coyle is hot stuff! Thanks for the heads up.
MetaDude2
Sargeant
Sargeant

ivandobsky wrote:
3 years ago
Was aware of Twintelle, but Dr Coyle is hot stuff! Thanks for the heads up.
No problem!
————————————————————————
MetaDude2
Sargeant
Sargeant

[Update]: So I mentioned that ARMS will get more attention since one of the characters will be coming to Super Smash Bros.

That character has just been confirmed to be Min Min!

————————————————————————
MetaDude2
Sargeant
Sargeant

[UPDATE]: Min Min is finally out in Smash Bros., and so far she plays pretty great.

With all the new publicity I’m sure we’ll get more ARMS cosplays. ;)

Apparently, ARMS has its own lore which I honestly didn’t expect from a one-off experimental fighting game. In the universe, people developing springy arms is supposed to be a rare condition that can happen at any stage in life. So basically, it’s treated like a superpower.

The condition of having springy arms is also researched in the canon by the ARMS Institute, which is headed by the series antagonist Dr. Coyle. So if you’re a fan of evil scientists capturing heroines, ARMS is literally built for that.

In the canon, all of the characters also wear masks, because it is the trigger for their springy arms. So take the mask off, and they revert to normal. Perfect for Maskripper, am I right. :laugh:

Min Min’s victory screens are pretty great too:

Additionally, here’s some more fanart:

————————————————————————