Boner Killers

General discussions about superheroines!
clyde11
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Just bought a video earlier and had high expectations but when I watched it I was greatly disappointed.
Another video ruined by what I refer to as...a Boner Killer.
What's a Boner Killer? You ask.
It's one of those annoying dipshit producers, some fat schlub in a wrinkled t-shirt and jeans, who thinks
that people by their videos to watch their fat ass instead of the spandex clad models they hired.
One of my main fetishes is bondage. I bye a 15 minute video, because the thumbnail at C4S shows one
of my favorite models in a hot outfit in bondage. The preview was equally misleading.
When I by the video, what do I get?
14 minutes of Captain Fat Slob tying up the model and one minute of an actual bondage scene.
He goes out of his way to stand between the camera and the model as he wants to show off his tying abilities.
I can't even count the number of times this has happened. Superheroine video, bondage videos, you name it.
What are these boner killers thinking? I have no sympathy for them when these dipshit's videos end up on pirate sites.
I have list of these morons and needless to say, I don't give them repeat business.
Anyone else relate to this?
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

is Captain Far Slob an actual villain?

and if so does tying skills fit his MO? Seems like he'd be more a jabba character acting through henchmen
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

When I did shoots I used to do a technique I called a "buffet table" where I would have the girl lay and then pan over her slowly from head to toe two or three times and stop at the "good" parts for a long while. Men want to stare, give them that stare.

This complaint sounds like the problem with the producer also being the camera man and so has to film with a tripod. Still one can pan over the girl at any time. Bondage especially can be long buffet tables.
Damselbinder

I'd be okay with that if the guy was doing it on the cheap and just maybe wasn't very good at cinematography or nothing.

What I'm not okay with is when the guy holding the camera is breathing really, really loudly.

Yeuch.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Hey, if the "fat slob" is paying for the shoot with the models, that's a business perk that comes from being the executive producer.

Rank hath it's privileges. One of them is that he who has all the money, makes all the rules.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Can I call them Klit Killers??? This has the same effect on me...nothing worse than not getting to see the female prize of the peril or scene
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Shakeshift wrote:
4 years ago
Hey, if the "fat slob" is paying for the shoot with the models, that's a business perk that comes from being the executive producer.

Rank hath it's privileges. One of them is that he who has all the money, makes all the rules.
Very true. But don’t forget the grammar rule: “it’s” is the contraction of “it is”. In short, rank has its privileges.

And you’re absolutely right Shakeshift. Thank you for adding to our genre.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Name calling, grammar checking and all that aside ...

Yes, the guy who is paying for the shoot is welcome to take as many liberties as he likes when it comes to being center stage or getting whatever agreed action he has signed up on with his colleague/model/actress/actor etc - in front of the lens. BUT - he should not get to take advantage of the person buying the product once it is made - END OF STORY!

Misleading descriptions, trailers, or product photos should be frowned upon no matter what! The people working in front of the camera know what they getting into, people buying the result deserve the same respect. Producers who make bad product should get punished by bad reviews ... that's how the system should work.
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

When I opened this thread I thought it was about Supergirl in pants. :")
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

ksire_99 wrote:
4 years ago
When I opened this thread I thought it was about Supergirl in pants. :")
LOL - Well, there's always that - though we are still waiting on a Luthor computer virus to mess with her suit!!
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
Imagineer
Overlord
Overlord

Some consumers like seeing a Ron Jeremy type -- as someone they identify with, or as comedy, or as something more outrageous, or as villainy, or as a particular element of peril, or as its own fetish.

And it seems some consumers of bondage in particular want to linger on the process, not (or not just) the result.

If the video producer's content is bondage first, superheroine second, then I leave it to experts in the bondage market to judge whether or not the presence (and further the look) of the rigger needs to be clearly disclosed or labeled to avoid violating consumer trust.

If the channel is superheroine first, then I expect the villain to be disclosed.

Boner killers are a drag, especially when they're so prominent you can't skip around them and still get something out of it.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Not really sure how useful or constructive this thread is. If you bought a video and you found the trailer to be as misleading as you claim, then why not share the name of the producer and the video in question and spare the rest of us from falling into that trap? What's the big secret there?

I don't think there's anyone in this group who's never bought a video and been disappointed by it. I once bought a bondage video online which looked good. But then the dominatrix in the video verbally described everything she was doing. And I was sitting there like, "does she know this is video and we can SEE her?" Then, instead of whipping the bound sub/model in the video, she literally whipped the furniture. I couldn't believe it. She was whipping a chair while the model pretended to respond. And it's not even like they were TRYING to pretend like the model was being hit. It was so surreal.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

clyde11 wrote:
4 years ago

It's one of those annoying dipshit producers, some fat schlub in a wrinkled t-shirt and jeans, who thinks
that people by their videos to watch their fat ass instead of the spandex clad models they hired.
One of my main fetishes is bondage. I bye a 15 minute video, because the thumbnail at C4S shows one
of my favorite models in a hot outfit in bondage. The preview was equally misleading.
When I by the video, what do I get?
14 minutes of Captain Fat Slob tying up the model and one minute of an actual bondage scene.
He goes out of his way to stand between the camera and the model as he wants to show off his tying abilities.
I can't even count the number of times this has happened. Superheroine video, bondage videos, you name it.
What are these boner killers thinking? I have no sympathy for them when these dipshit's videos end up on pirate sites.
I have list of these morons and needless to say, I don't give them repeat business.
Anyone else relate to this?
Fat Shlub................................... Check
Wrinkled Tshirt and jeans.........Check
Bondage....................................Hardly Ever

Boy for a second i thought he was talking about me.

:giggle:

But in all seriousness the man has a valid point.
No one is buying these clips to watch me in my wrinkled jeans knock out and torment a heroine.
If I had access to another woman or a more fit man it would maybe be acceptable but the truth of the matter is that there will always need to be a male in a Male/Female video.

Having said that its important that the producer observe the 45% rule and the rule of thirds
for example try to never block the view of the model for more than 1 or 2 seconds and only if necessary.
cross behind them if possible. if not then stray away from the shot making some sort of comment and walk around the camera. if not then cross in front of them but no ,longer than 1-2 seconds or risk destroying the full gaze.

Also if need be stack camera at 45 degree angle to give a profile shot of the model so that she isnt blocked by fat slob.

Having said all of that its on the producer to present a correct description and a full preview.
Here are some of mine:

KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

notice that fat shlub is on the side when possible and when he has to go in front the camera switches to 45%
if the preview isnt showing important things like body placements its best to go away.

Having said that if this is me please tell me where i went wrong on the description and I will change it right this second.
lol
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I think Boner Killer would be a great name for a Domme movie. and if someone steals it you should consider ligitation!!!

:thumbup:
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Hail Ming! Glad to see you back KoG.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

KnightsofGotham.com wrote:
4 years ago
notice that fat shlub is on the side when possible and when he has to go in front the camera switches to 45%
if the preview isnt showing important things like body placements its best to go away.

Having said that if this is me please tell me where i went wrong on the description and I will change it right this second.
lol
I think you lost weight. You look thinner now.