Best Bat-trap missed opportunities

General discussions about superheroines!
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

I have always been women in Peril fan. The big four of my youth were Batgirl, Wonder Woman, Emma Peel and Penelope Pitstop. The more needlessly fiendishly diabolical the better. The Batman 66 series had by far the best gloating villains and death traps, but Batgirl came on the falling side of the series, when budgets were choking off the creativity of the traps. I mean, Siamese human knot? The steam room they didn’t even show? Batgirl did get some classics, despite the unwillingness to spend money.

My question is: what trap from the first two seasons would you like to see Batgirl tangle with? Robin got quite a few that would have proven epic if they were applied to Batgirl. The spinning mobile of razor sharp palette knives or tied to the giant bell clapper by the Bookworm come to mind. Which one would you like to to see reimagined? Sexualized (this an adult forum, feel free to take it there....)?
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

The Riddler stretching out Robin on the rack from "Give Em the Axe" with the line, "If he doesn't fit, then stretch him." Plus there were all those other devices to imprison someone in as Batman showed. Although in this case there isn't Batman to interrupt.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

When B&R were tied to the spinning centrifuges spread eagled after being caught in some sticky net - woulda loved to see Batgirl in that episode. Think it was the Riddler.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

Just imagine BG being sprayed with that white stuff. :giggle:

Check out my superheroine-related short stories here:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/brdiy/works
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

brdiy wrote:
4 years ago

The Bondagecafe version of batgirl did have Christina Carter Encasing a naked Angela Sommers as in something very similar, I think it was glitter glue.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

I was always a fan of a good watery death trap. Some of my favorite bondage scenes involve girls tied up and at the bottom of a pool breathing off scuba.... if they can’t escape before the tank runs out....

King Tut had a similar fate for Batman. I would love to see batgirl bound and gagged in a glass sarcophagus being lowered into a pool by the gloating villains. Drea Morgan would have made a great batgirl.

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Last edited by batgirl1969 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

This seems like a very obvious missed opportunity:

What could King Tut have done with Batgirl?
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

"What could King Tut have done with Batgirl?"

Bat dancing, a more intelligent henchwoman, costume change to something more like on the right ….
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

sneakly wrote:
4 years ago
brdiy wrote:
4 years ago

The Bondagecafe version of batgirl did have Christina Carter Encasing a naked Angela Sommers as in something very similar, I think it was glitter glue.
The Daredoll Dilemmas had Mint and Lila covered in a foam to make a mold of their bodies for sex dolls.
vampiv
Neophyte
Neophyte

In season 2, episode 39 "The Minstrel's Shakedown", B&R are tied to a giant electronic spit which will slowly roast them over an electric radar grill. Nothing is better than Batgirl sweating and maybe coated with oil.
In season 2, episode 72 "The Jokers Hard Times", Robin is in a water-filled pool, then fed to a giant clam. Watching a wet, shiny Batgirl squirm and swinging her beautiful legs to keep her from being sucked down.
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

This whole thing, seeing Batgirl dancing on that hot floor, then roasting under the magnifying glass would have been great.

This would have been great, too:

sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

vampiv wrote:
4 years ago
In season 2, episode 39 "The Minstrel's Shakedown", B&R are tied to a giant electronic spit which will slowly roast them over an electric radar grill. Nothing is better than Batgirl sweating and maybe coated with oil.
In season 2, episode 72 "The Jokers Hard Times", Robin is in a water-filled pool, then fed to a giant clam. Watching a wet, shiny Batgirl squirm and swinging her beautiful legs to keep her from being sucked down.
Joker’s moll, Venus(?) was looking pretty good in that episode. I would not have minded her becoming Batman’s Lois Lane, available for parties and hostage situations. She would have looked even more delicious, being devoured.

Sadly, the rotisserie trope is not done as often as it might, especially as it is not a super complicated techno-feat.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

IMSancho wrote:
4 years ago
This whole thing, seeing Batgirl dancing on that hot floor, then roasting under the magnifying glass would have been great.

I really liked the choke ropes around the necks, one of the better bo ages of the series. Batgirl would look great writhing under the restraints, one of the things that made YC so great as BG was she knew how to writhe. The Bondagecafe’s newestBatgirl has a riff on the the hot floor dance, not my favorite peril, but they are usually doing well above average quality.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

IMSancho wrote:
4 years ago

One of my favorite Mr. X stories had batgirl and catwoman in the net trap. To avoid being lowered into the acid they had vigorously eat each other out.

I really like the way Penguin explains the deathtrap with the faux concern for their safety. I could see I’m talking about the loss of his beloved new bride, Barbara Gordon in the same tone....
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

I was trying to find the entirety of this scene, since Otto Preminger was such an awesome Mr Freeze, but I could only find the cliffhanger for it. I always liked the simplicity of this trap. Batgirl slowly being frozen in a giant snow cone, tied to a giant straw. The beauty of the peril is that it would be easily adaptable for an O-girl and Nylonika episode, the frosty freeze was made using soap bubbles. Batgirl being force to orgasm by Mr Freeze’s fiendish frozen dildo, slowly dropping her body temperature from the inside while the crushed ice cools her from the outside....
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Any Catwoman makes a deathtrap better. And two? This scene would have been amazing with a properly bound and gagged batgirl struggling as catwoman and pussycat get their let on while Robin, sporting major wood, saws away at the rope.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Having her spit roasted like B&R that one episode would have been great, but honestly I just would have liked to see her get hit with some of the gadgets the villains used, like the paralyzing slinkies.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

RedMountain wrote:
4 years ago
Having her spit roasted like B&R that one episode would have been great, but honestly I just would have liked to see her get hit with some of the gadgets the villains used, like the paralyzing slinkies.
O-girl was hit with something like that, bondage streamers, I think. I agree Batgirl tied to a rotisserie spit while having the Minstrel serenading his sixties big-haired moll would have been great. The moll was also pretty damn sexy... I wouldn’t mind seeing her taking a turn on the spit for betraying the Minstrel, which she tried to do.... and after Minstrel find Batman’s bug, she isn’t seen again in the episode, so she may have.

Superheroinegirl22
Sargeant
Sargeant

The Lui the Lilac episode shows us what Poison Ivy could have been like on the show.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6R89Rkv4sk
It's also long been a popular theory that Ann Margaret would have been the 66 Poison Ivy.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Superheroinegirl22 wrote:
4 years ago
The Lui the Lilac episode shows us what Poison Ivy could have been like on the show.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6R89Rkv4sk
It's also long been a popular theory that Ann Margaret would have been the 66 Poison Ivy.
Louie the Lilac was a big missed opportunity for batgirl, Louie gasses her and puts her in one of the better battraps of the season and doesn’t bother to tie her up! Milton Burl, who was supposedly possessor of an epically large dick, also had one of my favorite molls of the series. Lotus, a super hot asian dragon-Lady (a racist trope, but hey I was 12...) was an enthusiastic participant in this crime. When Louie informs her that Batgirl dies regardless, she chimes in with an enthusiastic “I was hoping you would say that”.

I have to admit I would like to see what oriental Sado-sexual perversions she could create for batgirl. She would have made a much more interesting foil for Batgirl than some of the other villains of the day.Image

sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Although I liked batgirl being captured by Lady Prudence and ending up in the dungeon, I would have preferred Batgirl tied to the cable spool in the tower bridge. It was just a more interesting trap and watching her struggle under the cable would have been damn sexy in front of the female student bodies would have been damn sexy.

IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

sneakly wrote:
4 years ago
Although I liked batgirl being captured by Lady Prudence and ending up in the dungeon, I would have preferred Batgirl tied to the cable spool in the tower bridge. It was just a more interesting trap and watching her struggle under the cable would have been damn sexy in front of the female student bodies would have been damn sexy.

Yes, and it would have been better seeing her getting physically overwhelmed and defeated by the female student bodies instead of just hit with the paralyzing fog gas would have been way better, too.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

batgirl1969 wrote:
4 years ago
IMSancho wrote:
4 years ago
sneakly wrote:
4 years ago

Yes, and it would have been better seeing her getting physically overwhelmed and defeated by the female student bodies instead of just hit with the paralyzing fog gas would have been way better, too.
The way the redhead is holding her looks like her other hand is reaching down to caress batgirl's purple covered crotch!! And the blonde looking on thinking, I can't wait to taste batgirl, like a grape jolly rancher.....delicious...you KNOW in real life an old perverted couple like Lady Fogg running an all girl school were perverts and teaching them kinky sex...come on!!
Lady Prudence would have been a great foil for Batgirl had the series gone into a fourth season, or better yet, a spin-off... all those old school medieval devises repurposed into batgirl traps. I was actually very disappointed when Batgirl turned up in the dungeon and there was a medieval wheel in the background and they decide to kill her with poison gas pellets. I was crushed....
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Now I can’t stop thinking of how Lady Prudence would take care of Batgirl down in the dungeon....

Fortunately the Phoggs never got rid of anything.... including great grandma’ma’s fuck chair. Once Batgirl woke from paralyzing fog, she found herself manacled into the chair as Prudence excitedly waited to explain her peril....

“You see Batgirl, Phogg Place has been a center for Depravity in Londinium for decades. The wealthy aristocrats have sought out our comforts even in the most conservative of times....” Prudence reached her hand down between Batgirl’s spread thighs to the wooden dildo extending from a slot in the seat and disappearing into her sex.

Batgirl tried to recoil as she realized she was mounted on a wooden shaft shaped into erect, massive cock emerged from bottom of the seat into her pussy. To her dismay, she had virtually no play in her bondage, her wrists and ankles were pulled back in iron clamps that gave nothing and a metal collar held her neck in a near choke hold....

“You see Batgirl, Batman and Robin are going to arrest Marmaduke and Penelope for stealing the Crown Jewels and, coincidentally the murder of Batgirl....” Prudence rubbed her self under her skirt in excitement at the thought. “And I will take over Phogg Place”

“You’ll never get away with this Prudence,” Batgirl yanked at her restraints, testing them. “Batman will put everything together.... He knows that you were giving me a tour of the cricket pavilion and you were the last person I was with”

“That would be true, but I am afraid the rest of the girls saw you go back to the manor house with His Lordship. And when your body turns up in his bed, well, there will only be one conclusion....”

“You’ll never get away with this....” Batgirl’s last words were cut off by the shiny purple ball gag Prudence shoved into the dominoes daredoll’s mouth.

“Yes, I shall Batgirl... We’re English....” Prudence buckled the gag in place. “This how empires are built.” She reached down flipped a toggle on the side of the chair. The chair sprang to life, sliding the medieval carved dildo inside her.

“Don’t worry Batgirl it won’t destroy you immediately. As long as that cock is well lubricated, it will just keep fucking you!” Prudence shouted over the grating rattle of the machine. “There is a tank of synthetic cum under your seat... with every fuck it takes, a spoon full of jism ejculates into your Bat-snatch. You will ride my pony up until the tank runs dry..... and then? Well, I am sorry to say my dear Unle Marmaduke is going to get blamed for a lot of fun he didn’t get to have.....”

“I hope you are the horny submissive lesbian type, Batgirl, because otherwise this this will be no fun at all....”. Prudence stood at the base of the stair drinking in the vision the captive Batgirl being methodically fucked by the hundred year old machine, writhing as it penetrated her repeatedly. The milky white jism just starting to leak from the torn crotch of her costume.

HOLY BAT-GASM!
IS LADY PRUDENCE GOING TO FRAME MARMADUKE FOR A CRIME HE WAS ALREADY PLANNING TO COMMIT???
IS BATGIRL FINALLY FUCKED??
IS PRUDENCE GOING TO CUM WHILE SHE WATCHES BATGIRL GO?
TUNE IN TOMORROW,
SAME BAT TIME, SAME BAT CHANEL...
Last edited by sneakly 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

The human key duplicator was a great buzzsaw deathtrap that would have been perfect for Batgirl.... An interestingly fresh look on a classic peril. And it had one of the series sexier molls, Cornelia. I also think Batgirls should have been captured using more trap doors, especially when triggered by molls in torpedo bras and catsuits....

sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

During the third season most of the death traps involved everyone waiting around for som supposedly hideous fate. Gas pellets, off screen steam room, sonic mesmerizing voices. Sometimes I would wonder if they ever even heard of this wonder material called rope...

The first two seasons had much more interesting death traps, which would have been put to much more interesting use on Batgirl. The idea of Batgirl being penetrated by an unattended mattress stitching machine has a wonderfully Freudian context to it, it is a shame the O-girl franchise hasn’t taken it on. Nylonika convincingly tied to a mattress as Lady Felina forces a mesmerized O-girl to throw the switch on the button stitching machine, before leaving to ensnare O-girl in her own soon to be lethal peril....

As the needle plunges down on Nylonika she wriggles her body from side to side avoiding the lethal jabs, but securing her ever mor tightly to the mattress and making it progressively more likely that eventually, completely pinned down the robotic sewing machine will start to strike home....

Someone started a animated gif of Batgirl in this peril, but never really finished it.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

sneakly wrote:
4 years ago
During the third season most of the death traps involved everyone waiting around for som supposedly hideous fate. Gas pellets, off screen steam room, sonic mesmerizing voices. Sometimes I would wonder if they ever even heard of this wonder material called rope...

The first two seasons had much more interesting death traps, which would have been put to much more interesting use on Batgirl. The idea of Batgirl being penetrated by an unattended mattress stitching machine has a wonderfully Freudian context to it, it is a shame the O-girl franchise hasn’t taken it on. Nylonika convincingly tied to a mattress as Lady Felina forces a mesmerized O-girl to throw the switch on the button stitching machine, before leaving to ensnare O-girl in her own soon to be lethal peril....

As the needle plunges down on Nylonika she wriggles her body from side to side avoiding the lethal jabs, but securing her ever mor tightly to the mattress and making it progressively more likely that eventually, completely pinned down the robotic sewing machine will start to strike home....

Someone started a animated gif of Batgirl in this peril, but never really finished it.
Over at Deviantart...I have had a story written about me on the stitching machine...written by an amazing Batgirl lover SM Villain, he has me on Buzzsaws, pattern cutters, guillotines, you name he does it!! great reads(especially for me)
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Mmmmm, I just saw that story a few minutes ago. It would make a stunning peril as you are repeatedly stitched into place... the needle shredding your costume more with each near miss. Catwoman, I don’t think got to do her usual Batrap. Robin was left to wander an electrified maze, which was kind of lame, but he did get to hook up with KKitty. I think she was undercover police woman that Catwoman caught and put into the maze also. She had a spectacularly short mini dress for her catwoman moll outfit. Another missed opportunity for the series... she should have gotten her own trap that Robin could save her from....
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

sneakly wrote:
4 years ago

In Dyna-Flix's Sucked Inn 2, a cult ties a girl dressed as Dyna Chick spread-eagle to a hotel bed, with a sword bearing down on her to carve their monogram into her chest. They blindfolded her so she wouldn't escape its preset pattern.

When the cult leader leaves he says "Fight the good fight, Pink Pin Cushion!"
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Dyna Flix always had some good ideas, but the wigs and voice overs never did it for me. Variations of the sword of Damocles perils I have always found very sexy, especially with the right girl (in a Roman miniskirt/toga or haram outfit), rats to chew through it or a flame eating away at it. This is one of my all time favorite deathtraps, from the movie “Screaming Dead”. The girl is tricked into holding the bar, connected by a chain to a hopper filling with sand directly over her midriff. If she lets go, a dagger on the bottom of the hopper will dispatch her.
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

sneakly wrote:
4 years ago
Dyna Flix always had some good ideas, but the wigs and voice overs never did it for me. Variations of the sword of Damocles perils I have always found very sexy, especially with the right girl (in a Roman miniskirt/toga or haram outfit), rats to chew through it or a flame eating away at it. This is one of my all time favorite deathtraps, from the movie “Screaming Dead”. The girl is tricked into holding the bar, connected by a chain to a hopper filling with sand directly over her midriff. If she lets go, a dagger on the bottom of the hopper will dispatch her.

Sucked Inn 2 was part of Dyna Hunk's earlier work. No wigs, no voiceovers. Just actresses who look like real people in old school superheroine costumes.

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/dynahunk/155553911
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

batgirl1969 wrote:
4 years ago
sneakly wrote:
4 years ago
Now I can’t stop thinking of how Lady Prudence would take care of Batgirl down in the dungeon....

Fortunately the Phoggs never get rid of anything.... including great grandma’ma’s fuck chair. OnceBatgirl wakes from paralyzing fog, she finds herself manacled into the chair Prudence explains her peril....
“You see Batgirl, Phogg Place has been a center for Depravity in Londinium for decades. The wealthy aristocrats have sought out our comforts even in the most conservative of times....” Prudence reached her hand down between Batgirl’s spread thighs to the wooden dildo penetrating batgirl’s sex.

Batgirl tried to recoil as she realized she was mounted on a wooden shaft shaped into erect, massive cock emerged from bottom of the seat into her pussy. To her dismay, she had virtually no play in her bondage, her wrists and ankles were pulled back in iron clamps that gave nothing and a metal collar held her neck in a near choke hold....

“You see Batgirl, Batman and Robin are going to arrest Marmaduke and Penelope for stealing the Crown Jewels and, coincidentally the murder of Batgirl....” Prudence rubbed her self under her skirt in excitement at the thought. “And I will take over Phogg Place”

“You’ll never get away with this Prudence,” Batgirl yanked at her restraints, testing them. “Batman will put everything together.... He knows that you were giving me a tour of the cricket pavilion and you were the last person I was with”

“That would be true, but I am afraid the rest of the girls saw you go back to the manor house with His Lordship. And when your body turns up in his bed, well there will only be one conclusion....”

“You’ll never get away with this....” Batgirl’s last words were cut off by the shiny purple ball gag Prudence shoved into the dominoes daredoll’s mouth.

“Yes, I shall Batgirl... We’re English....” Prudence buckled the gag in place. “This how empires are built.” She reached down flipped a toggle on the side of the chair. The chair sprang to life, sliding the medieval carved dildo inside her.

“Don’t worry Batgirl it won’t destroy you immediately. As long as that cock is well lubricated, it will just keep fucking you!” Prudence shouted over the grating rattle of the machine. “There is a tank of synthetic cum under your seat... with every fuck it takes, a spoon full cum ejculates into your Bat-snatch. You will ride my pony up until the tank runs dry..... and then? Well, I am sorry to say my dear Unle Marmaduke is going to get blamed for a lot of fun he didn’t get to have.....”

“I hope you are the horny submissive lesbian type, Batgirl, because otherwise this this will be no fun at all....”. Prudence stood at the base of the stair drinking in the vision the captive Batgirl being methodically fucked by the hundred year old machine, writhing as it penetrated her repeatedly. The milky white jism just starting to leak from the torn crotch of her costume.

HOLY BAT-GASM!
IS LADY PRUDENCE GOING TO FRAME MARMADUKE FOR A CRIME HE WAS ALREADY PLANNING TO COMMIT???
TUNE IN TOMORROW,
OMG!! I Love this plot!!! You are a genius, an amazing idea
I always thought Lady Prudence like the siren deserved her own staring role as the main villain
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Joan Collins as Siren in a silver minidress? Holy crap! That was a crime... Batgirl was immune to her song, so she would have had no choice but to go old school medieval on her caped ass. I also thought having such easy control over men to do her bidding, Siren would have enjoyed the challenge of forcing batgirl to cum while tied in a trap.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

I love her costume, her bod is super tight and the bondage is serious, but she doesn’t end up in any interesting perils. What makes O-girl and Nylonika interesting is that they end up in interesting perils with interesting villains. Batgirl would be a lot less interesting if she being caught by and beat down by a generic street thug. If the Riddler wants to put her in a giant candle dipper to make a wax cast of while giggling insanely and jerking off in his tights, well that is a date night type of movie.... Unfortunately, that was another Bat-Trap wasted on a couple of putzes...
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

batgirl1969 wrote:
4 years ago
Has anyone watched Sarah Brooke as Batgirl in bondage?? she would be purrrrfect for these perils!
she looks great in purple!!Screenshot_20200226-154623.pngScreenshot_20200226-154800.pngScreenshot_20200226-154644.pngScreenshot_20200226-154639.pngScreenshot_20200226-154424.png

She is an amazing Batgirl. Looks wonderful tied by Enchantress Sahrye as Catwoman too.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

ltrltr wrote:
4 years ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
4 years ago
Has anyone watched Sarah Brooke as Batgirl in bondage?? she would be purrrrfect for these perils!
she looks great in purple!!Screenshot_20200226-154623.pngScreenshot_20200226-154800.pngScreenshot_20200226-154644.pngScreenshot_20200226-154639.pngScreenshot_20200226-154424.png

She is an amazing Batgirl. Looks wonderful tied by Enchantress Sahrye as Catwoman too.
They make a great pair, but I would love see them create a great peril.

Conceptually, I love the “Catwoman goes to college” trap, mostly because I love a good drowning peril. Catwoman tying Batgirl in a choking hog-tie on top of giant mechanical coffee advert. Bound, gagged in the bottom of the cup with a rag stuffed in the drain. Hot coffee set to pour into the cup, slowly filling the cup and drowning batgirl over several cycles, each tip of the pot adding several more inches of hot coffee until batgirl is completely submerged. The more she struggle the tighter the noose on her neck draws. Strangle or drown, Catwoman will enjoy both... a most puuurrrfect of perils....
Cali Logan, who IMHO, is the best looking batgirl this side of YC, did get a great scene a similar peril. She was a babysitter who was tied up by her female charge and left bound and ball gagged in a filling tub.
Of coarse Catwoman was using acid laced coffee in her trap, so Batgirl’s costume would also be getting slowly dissolved as the trap progresses.... perhaps something like this:
Last edited by sneakly 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

sneakly wrote:
4 years ago
The best screaming dead bat-trap was one of my all time favorite Rube Goldberg, “too much is never enough” perils was with the blond heroine getting the rack-with-buzzsaw-and-advancing-drildo peril. A great looking girl, stripped to her panties foe no apparent reason and the gloating,nearly indestructible villain tempting the hero with his description of her death.... why 2/3 of the way through the scene does the hero only then remember he has a loaded gun in his belt is kind of mystifying anyway... but really, he is is totally unnecessary at that point anyway. Always was a fan of drildo perils, as a rule....
Max Frost
Producer
Producer

IMSancho wrote:
4 years ago
sneakly wrote:
4 years ago
brdiy wrote:
4 years ago

The Daredoll Dilemmas had Mint and Lila covered in a foam to make a mold of their bodies for sex dolls.
We did a version of this trap in our most recent release over at Max Frost Productions - if you get a chance check it out and let me know if I was at least close to the mark .... :unsure:
Max Frost
Producer
Producer

Max Frost wrote:
4 years ago
IMSancho wrote:
4 years ago
sneakly wrote:
4 years ago
brdiy wrote:
4 years ago

We did a version of this trap in our most recent release over at Max Frost Productions - if you get a chance check it out and let me know if I was at least close to the mark .... :unsure:
Attachments
Still_50.png
Still_50.png (2.78 MiB) Viewed 6153 times
tamonicus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I always thought Glitterrock missed a huge opportunity here.

sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

tamonicus wrote:
4 years ago

Rock star villains are always good. The villain (and heroine, for that matter) are both rockers in my novel. Nothing like a big, showy end to a heroine. WW went up against the Pied Piper in the show. LC was trapped in a spinning chair. Any time something clicks a restraint on Linda Carter, I approve. She was just such an amazing woman to look at. To bad they never aspired to give her the bat-trap of the week treatment.

I liked EW &DG, but a little more tailoring of their costumes and higher production values on their perils would have helped.

IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

tamonicus wrote:
4 years ago

My favorite trap on that show was this one.

Electra Woman and Dyna Girl are my favorite superheroines and I especially like Dyna Girl. The costumes are my favorites because they're so basic, just leotards, tights, capes, boots, belts and gloves. I've always wished Yvonne Craig's costume was a leotard and tights, like what Tracy Jordan wears in some of her videos.

For the most part, the traps on the show were kind of tame compared to the ones on Batman. That's understandable considering it was a kid's show on Saturday mornings and Batman was on in prime time. Like everyone else here, I would have liked to see them tied up and see more struggling. I really would have liked to have seen Dyna Girl in more traps by herself. It's a shame the 2001 reboot with Markie Post never got off the ground. They could have done some good stuff in that show.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

IMSancho wrote:
4 years ago
tamonicus wrote:
4 years ago

My favorite trap on that show was this one.

Electra Woman and Dyna Girl are my favorite superheroines and I especially like Dyna Girl. The costumes are my favorites because they're so basic, just leotards, tights, capes, boots, belts and gloves. I've always wished Yvonne Craig's costume was a leotard and tights, like what Tracy Jordan wears in some of her videos.

For the most part, the traps on the show were kind of tame compared to the ones on Batman. That's understandable considering it was a kid's show on Saturday mornings and Batman was on in prime time. Like everyone else here, I would have liked to see them tied up and see more struggling. I really would have liked to have seen Dyna Girl in more traps by herself. It's a shame the 2001 reboot with Markie Post never got off the ground. They could have done some good stuff in that show.
Linda Sterling, one of the great proto “batgirls” of the 1940’s had, amongst other great death-trap perils being dunked in a cargo net through a trap door of the pirate-villain’s lair “Manhunt of Mystery Island”. She face several perils during the series, mostly of the girl as bait variety.
She was also the mini-dressed heroine of “Perils of the Darkest Jungle”, where she was also subjected to several death traps...
Her peril occurs at the end of the chapter.

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Dazzle1 wrote:
4 years ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
4 years ago
sneakly wrote:
4 years ago

Fortunately the Phoggs never get rid of anything.... including great grandma’ma’s fuck chair. OnceBatgirl wakes from paralyzing fog, she finds herself manacled into the chair Prudence explains her peril....
“You see Batgirl, Phogg Place has been a center for Depravity in Londinium for decades. The wealthy aristocrats have sought out our comforts even in the most conservative of times....” Prudence reached her hand down between Batgirl’s spread thighs to the wooden dildo penetrating batgirl’s sex.

“That would be true, but I am afraid the rest of the girls saw you go back to the manor house with His Lordship. And when your body turns up in his bed, well there will only be one conclusion....”

“Don’t worry Batgirl it won’t destroy you immediately. As long as that cock is well lubricated, it will just keep fucking you!” Prudence shouted over the grating rattle of the machine. “There is a tank of synthetic cum under your seat... with every fuck it takes, a spoon full cum ejculates into your Bat-snatch. You will ride my pony up until the tank runs dry..... and then? Well, I am sorry to say my dear Unle Marmaduke is going to get blamed for a lot of fun he didn’t get to have.....”

HOLY BAT-GASM!
TUNE IN TOMORROW,
OMG!! I Love this plot!!! You are a genius, an amazing idea
I always thought Lady Prudence like the siren deserved her own staring role as the main villain
I always thought Prudence was worthy of her own episode like Siren did after being introduced by the Riddler

Another plot could be she become Robin's Mistress because she like al the Fogg Girls was infatuated with him.
Widestance
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

My pick is the wax museum episode with The Riddler, both the capture and death trap.

The capture is terrific -- Batman and Robin getting darts to the neck, falling to their knees and collapsing unconscious with some on=-screen tying.

The death trap -- tied back to back dangling over the barrel of hot wax -- is my favorite of the series. Now swap out Batman for Batgirl.

Speaking of Batman, one of life's great injustices is that the guy in the series showed leg but the gal didn't. For decades I've fantasized Batman's sidekick as a female. I still watch the series and just pretend that Susan Dey was cast as Robyn the Girl Wonder. Imagine Susan Dey in the red, green and gold doing all the scenes Burt Ward did.