New Comic Stories are coming up!

All Discussion Related To The HipComix Website!
Mitru
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Hello folks!

With my Larra Court comic in collaboration with L'Espion already concluded and Blunder Woman's Kinky Tales also finished... New comic stories are coming up!

A new erotic space peril adventure of ASTRARELLA in collaboration with Brannigan as writer will be debuting tomorrow July 4th at HIPcomix.

But would accept suggestion for the superheroine in peril story to be released in substitution of BLUNDER WOMAN's one... Any preference?
deeplymechanical
Neophyte
Neophyte

A new Blunder Woman series can be thought off ....
Something of traditional WW vs German Nazis stuff, where the Blunder Woman is captured and taken to Germany, may be in a WW-II setting ...
Where she is kept captive in a concentration/SS camp...
Tortured/beaten up and experimented upon for the source of her powers, including her belt and laso ....
Though a traditionally old story but can be made innovative through extreme forms of torture and sufferings to the Blunder woman .....
Mitru
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I had a idea about Wonder Woman against Soviets in the Cold War... That was my first choice but as JPEGER has already began a Wonder Woman's story (The Vanishing) I'm wondering about a Catwoman's comic story.

However I take your suggestion in consideration,