Starfire Story Concept

Want to just talk about stories? Float a request, do some research, recruit a partner in crime? Then come on in and have yourself a pint.
Damselbinder

Hey y'all. I've got an idea floating around in my head about doing a fanfiction with DC character Starfire, possibly involving space-slave-girl-auctions, energy draining, and copious amounts of interesting bondage. It'll be my usual fare, with no explicit sex or anything - so with that in mind, is there anything that would draw the SH Forum crowd to it?
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

long and slow applicatiins of rope and devious bondage devices descriped in detail, the sounds of the leather, the folds and wrinkles of a full head hood slowly stretching out smooth...the smell and taste of her saliva as she drools around the ballgag and one of the captures fingers in back up her face and around her lips and maybe even as they livk and kiss her lips around a jawbreaker of a ballgag.....
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Detailed descriptions of her costume, her body, her bondage, of course. Ingenious takedowns necessary. Moody desperate interior monologues of how drowsy and helpless they feel. All done in your own inimitable style.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025