Bluestone's Next Amazon Group Custom!

General discussions about superheroines!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hey, Guys,

Krystal isn't available for a while longer, but we have located the following lovely lady who is willing to play an Amazon! What do you think?

She's beautiful... stacked... a real Amazon! She will also do topless, assuming this video gets made.

Here's the basic plot outline for "The Amazon: Man's World":
1. A beautiful Amazon breaks into a secure Collector facility and starts taking out guards... one by one!
2. No one knows where she came from or who she is... only that she has the same powers as Wondra, Ultrawoman and Athena!
3. She finally comes up against an enhanced fighter who takes her down, and when she wakes up, she's bound, assuming that someone pays for this element.
4. Assuming we get at least 3 contributors choosing the 'topless' element, she will be stripped topless while being interrogated.
5. In the Extreme version, she will be killed, and in the Peril version... well, it depends on contributions. Do you want her chloroformed? Do you want her to break free? You tell us.

So, please post offered contributions for this exciting group custom. If you're not familiar with the rules, it's $100 per element. Sample elements would be: bearhug, chloroforming, shooting, strangle, topless, AOH bondage, etc. Several contributors in the past have contributed for more than one element to get even more of a custom experience!

You can offer your contributions by posting on this thread, sending me a p.m., or emailing me at: [email protected]

If we get contribution pledges of $2,000 to $3,000, we will get this one made and all contributors would get both versions, plus extra footage available nowhere else, all the stills, the trailer, and an early release!

I'll book this hot Amazon babe with the cool British accent once I receive at least $2,000 in contributions. So, let's hear from interested parties a.s.a.p.

Blue
Attachments
photo2-reclining.JPG
photo2-reclining.JPG (864.89 KiB) Viewed 2672 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Well, not sure what the problem is with this forum, but the Extreme forum has already pledged $1,100 to get this video made, including 2 of the 3 $100 topless contributions required to add a topless scene. Certainly there are those here who want to include some perils. This plotline calls out for AOH bondage, interrogation and torture, but no contributions for any of those elements yet, so they may be jettisoned from the storyline, unless someone cares enough about them to make a contribution.

Here's another pic of our HOT actress for inspiration!

Blue
Attachments
photo4-lingerie.jpg
photo4-lingerie.jpg (114.11 KiB) Viewed 2576 times
Deceiver
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Those who are willing to contribute are likely on both forums, maybe? Your girls always appear to be lovely from what I've seen of them...
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Deceiver wrote:
5 years ago
Those who are willing to contribute are likely on both forums, maybe? Your girls always appear to be lovely from what I've seen of them...
Yes, some are on both forums. We already have a chloroforming pledged, but there are so many other peril elements that could be added.

Blue
WonderMan90
Sargeant
Sargeant

She looks so darn gorgeous!! I bet she'll do an awesome job as the Amazon!!! Can't wait to see this one.

:lynda1: :ww1:
Loki
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I would be willing to contribute for the bondage element, depending on what the specifics are.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Loki wrote:
5 years ago
I would be willing to contribute for the bondage element, depending on what the specifics are.
She would be suspended by her arms, interrogated and tortured, including belly punches.

Would you be willing to contribute $100 to get that element as well as getting both versions plus extra footage available only to contributors?

Here's another pic of our lovely actress, who is actually named Amazonia!

Blue
Attachments
photo5-nude2.png
photo5-nude2.png (490.37 KiB) Viewed 2397 times
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Amazonia is gorgeous! Can't wait to see her in costume fighting all the bad guys! I would contribute $100.00 to see her get topless.

:yahoo: :ww1:
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

wondergirlsupragirl wrote:
5 years ago
Amazonia is gorgeous! Can't wait to see her in costume fighting all the bad guys! I would contribute $100.00 to see her get topless.

:yahoo: :ww1:
Done! Together with contributions from the other forum, this one will now include a topless scene!

Blue
MAV6666
Henchman
Henchman

Ok, you got me for the AOH (wrists together, arms straight, abs stretched) scene and glad it will be topless as Amazonia looks great! Hope this scene can be as good as some other AOH heroine torture/interrogation scenes of the past like these Christina Carter or "wonder girl" scenes:

absstar
Neophyte
Neophyte

I'm in!! Where do I contribute?? Lol!
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Amazonia topless, magnificent! Cheers Blue!

:yahoo:
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

absstar wrote:
5 years ago
I'm in!! Where do I contribute?? Lol!
Which element did you want to propose for your $100 contribution?

Here's another pic of Amazonia, our newest actress who will be featured topless in this video!

Blue
Attachments
1-nude.JPG
1-nude.JPG (367.79 KiB) Viewed 2159 times