Next Bluestone Superheroine Video - Elements?

General discussions about superheroines!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hi All,

We are making a change to the way we do group customs, since they are becoming too repetitive and are therefore not selling as well as our previous videos. Here is how we intend to operate going forward, starting immediately:

1. We will indicate which character we will be shooting with next. For February, it will be Rebecca Mason's Supernova;
2. We will provide a basic outline, and advise which portions of the script are open to paid element contributions, i.e. the fight scene, the Extreme death scene, etc. In this way, we can ensure that our videos follow our overall character direction and storyline. For "Supernova 22: Hunted", here is the basic storyline as well as the sections that require elements to be proposed by you, the fans:
"Supernova 22: Hunted" opens with Supernova in civies on assignment as a journalist. Xander's robot hunts her down, sensing her Novatonian aura, and attacks her in civies. She manages to change into costume, and they fight. In the Peril version, Supernova wins. In the Extreme version, Supernova dies!
The elements that can be proposed, either as mere suggestions or as paid contributions would be:
(a) The elements of the fight;
(b) The way in which Supernova wins; and,
(c) The way Supernova dies.

3. As before, elements can be proposed on this thread or by mail to me directly at [email protected].
4. Each paid element will cost a minimum of $100 and will get the contributor an advance copy of both versions of the video, plus extra footage available nowhere else, plus all of the promo stills.
5. There will be a limited period of time where we will accept suggestions and contributions, then after the cutoff date, we will finalize the script and shoot the video, which will avoid everyone spending so much time proposing a video scenario that never gets shot, because the $3,000 minimum has not been reached. In this case, the cutoff date is Feb. 10th, 2019!

We will try this approach for the next couple of videos and see how it goes. Hopefully, this will get all fans back into the process and will result in more varied and interesting elements for our videos. Looking forward to everyone's participation in this latest opportunity to get the videos made with the elements that you really want to see!

Blue
Attachments
Supernova 20 fight night still 26sm.jpg
Supernova 20 fight night still 26sm.jpg (463.06 KiB) Viewed 4120 times
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

As much sexual peril as possible!!
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

And if feasible, as high a cut of the bottom portion of the outfit as possible.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Night_Lantern
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I’d love to see spread eagle bondage with the heroine blindfolded, Blue. If the model is okay with it, definitely some taunting and then have her shirt ripped open to expose her bra/breasts if in civvies. Would love to see some groping but, again, up to the model. If in the supersuit, the chest area doesn’t need to be torn open- I know fitted supersuits are expensive- but I’d love to see her spandex clad breasts groped. This would be another great time to bring your squirting orgasm effect back as she is getting groped.

I’d also like to see Supernova lose her skirt at some point. Whether it is torn off her or vanishes off her- with a villain’s snap or blast of a laser beam for instance- it’d be hot to see Supernova do battle in only her leotard. Bonus points if you have the villain chloroform her with her own skirt after removing it from her!

Anyway, just a couple ideas. I like your product but I agree with others that I need a bit more variety to be enticed to buy.
oraclus
Neophyte
Neophyte

I can offer a couple of elements as mere suggestions. The robot temporarily stuns Supernova as a jouralist and strips her to bra. After that the robot fondles her leg. But Supernova awakens and changes her costume.
If undressing is not allowed, the robot can only caress her legs and touch the button of her shirt to begin undressing, while Supernova wakes up and bounces off the robot. Supernova changes her costume after that.
I don't insist on these ideas.
arkane
Henchman
Henchman

The heroine is slowly killed by suffocation, with white microfoam tape over her mouth and nose, or by a gloved hand applied the same way. Offering $ 100.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Lots of interesting suggestions and contribution offers. Both forums where this thread is posted are very active, and are helping to inspire us to make the latest Supernova film a real winner!

Thanks for your feedback, and keep it coming!

Blue
Attachments
Supernova 20 fight night still 4sm.jpg
Supernova 20 fight night still 4sm.jpg (403.49 KiB) Viewed 3795 times
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

Is there any chance you'll bring back Teen Bat?
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

And a lot of Lynda. She’s amazing!!

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hi,

It's always possible that we'll bring back Teen Bat and our other Canadian cast, but no specific plans at this point.

Blue
Supergirl77
Sargeant
Sargeant

Night_Lantern wrote:
5 years ago
If the model is okay with it, definitely some taunting and then have her shirt ripped open to expose her bra/breasts if in civvies. Would love to see some groping but, again, up to the model. If in the supersuit, the chest area doesn’t need to be torn open- I know fitted supersuits are expensive- but I’d love to see her spandex clad breasts groped.
Exactly this. Love to see a good groping in her civilian and superpowered forms.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Supergirl77 wrote:
5 years ago
Night_Lantern wrote:
5 years ago
If the model is okay with it, definitely some taunting and then have her shirt ripped open to expose her bra/breasts if in civvies. Would love to see some groping but, again, up to the model. If in the supersuit, the chest area doesn’t need to be torn open- I know fitted supersuits are expensive- but I’d love to see her spandex clad breasts groped.
Exactly this. Love to see a good groping in her civilian and superpowered forms.
We do have one of these coming up, but we still have to hear back from Rebecca on this one.

Blue
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Night Lantern wrote; I’d also like to see Supernova lose her skirt at some point. Whether it is torn off her or vanishes off her- with a villain’s snap or blast of a laser beam for instance- it’d be hot to see Supernova do battle in only her leotard.

This idea would be awesome!

Maybe something like this!

She counterattacks with powerful kicks and punches then blasts out her heat vision dominating for a while. The robot surprises her displaying an array of technological powers gaining superiority. Supernova begins to tire but valiantly continues fighting for victory, as her skirt and cape are ripped off. The robot's mechanical arms start exceeding her strength lifting her into a fierce bearhug.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Any contributions? Those who contribute a minimum of $100 for an element get both versions of the video plus the extra footage (rushes) from the filming, and will also get their copies before the videos are released to the public. We can do a bearhug, if a bearhug fan is willing to contribute $100 towards the shooting costs.

Blue
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Bluestone wrote:
5 years ago
Any contributions? Those who contribute a minimum of $100 for an element get both versions of the video plus the extra footage (rushes) from the filming, and will also get their copies before the videos are released to the public. We can do a bearhug, if a bearhug fan is willing to contribute $100 towards the shooting costs.

Blue
You got it Blue! I'll contribute USD $100.00, to see Rebecca Mason as Supernova struggling in costume against the robot's mechanical arms then lifted into a fierce bearhug. What is the payment details with this video?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

The bearing will be included. I'll be sending a p.m. to advise as to PayPal payment details.

Blue
WonderMan90
Sargeant
Sargeant

Chloro, FACEDOWNS, Chloro and FACEDOWNS YEAH!! LOL. But yes I would like to see those kinds of peril. :)
Donnnnnn
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Low blows, low blows, low blows.
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Bluestone wrote:
5 years ago
The bearing will be included. I'll be sending a p.m. to advise as to PayPal payment details.

Blue
Thanks Blue! Awesome, can't wait to see this one! Rebecca Mason is so hot as Supernova! :supes: :yahoo:
ec76
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I’ll contribute $100 as she is so hot.